PDA

View Full Version : T in The Park anyone going?

william_ceroc
4th-July-2006, 12:33 PM
Just wondering If anyone was going to the best festival in the Uk weekend 7th-9th July? well won all the awards last year :)
I see they have silent disco again which is so much fun if you have never tried it, its a blast
Hope someone else is going to the ceilidh tent so I can get a good dance

william aka JW

bigdjiver
4th-July-2006, 12:53 PM
Just wondering If anyone was going to the best festival in the Uk weekend 7th-9th July? well won all the awards last year :)
I see they have silent disco again which is so much fun if you have never tried it, its a blast
Hope someone else is going to the ceilidh tent so I can get a good dance

william aka JWFor the few that do not know what a "silent disco" is:-

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/info/silentdisco.shtml

It was an idea mooted on this forum years ago.

william_ceroc
4th-July-2006, 02:05 PM
what a silent disco is?

They have a large open area with 2 Djs playing different types of music and it is transmitted on 2 different channels, there are no speakers so no one can hear anything unless they wear a set of head phones which they supply, then u tune into one of the channels and dance to what you hear, great to watch lots of people all dancing to what appears as nothing, plus u can even dance with someone and be dancing to 2 totally different types of music, imagine the fun when you jive with someone, think it will catch on at ceroc?

CJ
4th-July-2006, 03:53 PM
Am going too...

Will be in a tent teaching air guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Oh, apparently one or two bands are playing this year so might witness some of that, too!!:rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
4th-July-2006, 04:09 PM
Will be in a tent teaching air guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

My big boy is going, along with his girlfriend and a whole crowd of their pals. I'll make sure he looks out for you :D

cms
6th-July-2006, 12:18 AM
yup - going all weekend and I cant wait!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

really looking fwd to seeing...well everyone really but esp the fratellis, chillis etc! its gonna be mad!!! also gonna check out the bacardi b bar for a bit- might even get a dance if im lucky!

now all i need to do is decide whether to wear my kilt or not?!!! -

william_ceroc
6th-July-2006, 07:59 AM
will be at the ceilidh tent for the picts playing and have a dance with anyone I can ceroc with, cant wait just hope the weather holds up to make it a great weekend

william_ceroc
6th-July-2006, 02:47 PM
THATS IN A TENT NOT THE WAY U WALK AND WEAR THAT KILT?
If you are we will be in the quiet area, pop along for a feel beers
will be there from 4pm the party starts

William

cms
6th-July-2006, 10:27 PM
great to watch lots of people all dancing to what appears as nothing, plus u can even dance with someone and be dancing to 2 totally different types of music, imagine the fun when you jive with someone, think it will catch on at ceroc?

not sure but could probaby test my following skills! :grin: maybe cu in ceilidh tent!

whatever happens have a fab weekend!

C x

Heather M
7th-July-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm going, just for the Sunday! :cheers: :clap:

Petal
7th-July-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm going, just for the Sunday! :cheers: :clap:

I'll be there both days!:clap:

CJ
11th-July-2006, 11:00 AM
Silent Disco was cool... especially when one channel asked his dancers to put their hands in the air... just as the other channel were singing out to Van Halen's "Jump":rofl: :rofl:
(Didn't get to do it, just watch briefly:tears: )

Teaching air guitar is mental. Loved it, tho it played havoc with my body over the two days... (looks for old git smillie)

Big up to "2 many DJs": very inventive, good fun.

william_ceroc
12th-July-2006, 03:20 PM
just managed to get 14 hrs sleep there

didnt sleep much all weekend

seen u do ur stuff with the air G

cant wait till next year

anyone going To V fest?

:)

cms
12th-July-2006, 05:46 PM
T in the park was fab!

CJ - ur air guitar was a laugh, and a fun start to the day! :worthy:

there were so many highlights i cant really single any out - really enjoyed the who and since that was a once in a lifetime gig im glad i could be there to see it.

so thats my festival fix for this year!! hope u all enjoyed it too!

C xx