PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Cookies

FirstMove
3rd-July-2006, 06:07 PM
Why has the forum suddenly started trying to save cookies from "network.ceroc.com" onto my machine? :confused:

(Or was it doing it before and I didn't notice :blush: )

Franck
3rd-July-2006, 06:14 PM
Nothing new on the Forum software, but I suspect you visited the Blaze (or other Ceroc Week-ender) Booking pages.

Beowulf
3rd-July-2006, 06:51 PM
Is there a recipe for these cookies? ;)

I suppose they'll not be choc chip as they'll be better than chocolate? ;)

Not noticed any cookies being saved here. have you changed your internet security settings or installed any "cookie crusher" type program?? sometimes I have found these things complain when no problems exist.

Cookies aren't really a problem as Franck states cookies normally store session specific user information from a log on page or booking form.

Sparkles
3rd-July-2006, 06:52 PM
Is there a recipe for these cookies? ;)
Once you've made them you could crush them up and use them as the base for your cheesecake :yum: :rolleyes:

El Salsero Gringo
3rd-July-2006, 06:55 PM
Once you've made them you could crush them up and use them as the base for your cheesecake :yum: :rolleyes:Surely that depends on their expiry date?

ducasi
3rd-July-2006, 07:29 PM
Why has the forum suddenly started trying to save cookies from "network.ceroc.com" onto my machine? :confused: In the laybacks/dominators thread I linked directly to an image from somewhere on ceroc.com (can't remember exactly) – perhaps that's where the cookie is coming from.

Otherwise, dunno.

killingtime
5th-July-2006, 02:06 PM
Once you've made them you could crush them up and use them as the base for your cheesecake :yum: :rolleyes:

"Cookies are delicious delicacies"

FirstMove
6th-July-2006, 12:06 AM
I haven't been anywhere near a ceroc weekender booking page, but I did look at the layback page at roughly the time I first noticed the cookies. My work firewall insists on telling me about everything about every page before I open it.

Anyhow, it's stopped now :)

*Makes a cheesecake using crushed Danish Butter Cookies and a topping of curd cheese with almonds and hazlenuts*