PDA

View Full Version : Greenwich Freestyle 17 June 06 - Photos

El Salsero Gringo
18th-June-2006, 02:03 PM
Photos of forumites from last night now viewable at

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3258394

There's Tessalicious, Raphael, Taz, the Birds Wayaay and Witty, Queen GD, Craigybaby, and some others - remind me who I've missed...

(A few tasters attached below. Anyone who wants to hire me for their weekenders or events, just let me know... :whistle:)

DavidY
18th-June-2006, 02:14 PM
You might want to edit the title of the thread if there's still time.. Unless you have a really clever camera and they're actual photos from 17th July 2006 of course. (In which case there's still time for me to get there to dance with some of the lovely people pictured).:clap:

wayaay bird
18th-June-2006, 02:15 PM
Lovely pictures.. :worthy:

Shame there's none of you.

Xxx

El Salsero Gringo
18th-June-2006, 02:17 PM
You might want to edit the title of the thread if there's still time.. Unless you have a really clever camera and they're actual photos from 17th July 2006 of course. (In which case there's still time for me to get there to dance with some of the lovely people pictured).:clap::blush:

I've pm'd Sheena... thanks!

fletch
18th-June-2006, 02:35 PM
have you been in the sun Witty

you look FAB :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
18th-June-2006, 09:27 PM
There's Tessalicious, Raphael, Taz, the Birds Wayaay and Witty, Queen GD, Craigybaby, and some others - remind me who I've missed...
Top Bird, Dan Hudson, and Bubbalou I think thats all :D

(A few tasters attached below. Anyone who wants to hire me for their weekenders or events, just let me know... :whistle:)
Great pics hun I will certainly keep you in mind for future events :clap: :worthy:

Georgious dancer
19th-June-2006, 10:03 PM
Lovely photo's ESG, you are quite the photographer!

Looking at that photo of me you have posted on this thread I have been spending to much time with the lovely WB!:blush:

Piglet
19th-June-2006, 10:23 PM
Wow! Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing :hug:

Bubbalou
21st-June-2006, 02:42 PM
Super pics! Was a great nite........quality not quanitity!!

Lou xx