PDA

View Full Version : How to crouch elegantly?

MartinHarper
12th-June-2006, 11:03 PM
I've still got no idea how to elegantly crouch. Anyone?

I've been playing around with doing a beginner's catapult, but ending up in a closed hold. This seems easier: the 1.5 spin is fast enough that most followers naturally have their arms slightly further up for balance. I ended up using some kinda swooping motion with my right arm, which seemed to work well. Again, the key is getting the arm on the back fast enough.

spindr
13th-June-2006, 12:14 AM
I've still got no idea how to elegantly crouch. Anyone?
Stand with your feet together -- this is your "nomal" height.
Now stand with your feet with a wide base -- this will "elegantly" loose height, without crouching. If you need to loose more height, then do a lunge style footwork. Or else, shun elegance and go for fun and just bend those knees.

I've been playing around with doing a beginner's catapult, but ending up in a closed hold. This seems easier: the 1.5 spin is fast enough that most followers naturally have their arms slightly further up for balance. I ended up using some kinda swooping motion with my right arm, which seemed to work well. Again, the key is getting the arm on the back fast enough.
The other idea is to keep your elbow bent pointing at the ground when you place your hand on the lady's back -- this should leave a nice "V"-shaped gap that the lady can use to simply rotate her arm up through the gap. Probably not so elegant, but might be useful socially.

SpinDr

Yogi_Bear
15th-June-2006, 11:59 PM
Just get your head on the end of a Beckham cross......1-0!!:cheers:

MartinHarper
16th-June-2006, 12:35 AM
My post doesn't make an awful lot of sense shorn of its original context. So, it should fit in a lot better with the rest of the forum.

ginger M
30th-June-2006, 03:31 PM
Crouching elegantly-Maybe dont stick your bum out, and keep one leg straight?