PDA

View Full Version : Ladies needed a blues Night

animaltalk
12th-June-2006, 05:14 PM
To any forumites that fancy a beautiful sunny weekend in Devon. (This Saturday)

We are having a small gathering for a blues party, and have made strenous attempts to improve the male female ratio - to the extent - WE HAVE TOO MANY MEN.

Accommodation can be provided
Dancing till sun is well and truly up
Fab tunes:clap:
Chilled out day on the beach / moor
Fab food

Very limited places,
If intersted PM me.

London men coming down - transport may be available

NTV

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:23 PM
To any forumites that fancy a beautiful sunny weekend in Devon. (This Saturday)

We are having a small gathering for a blues party, and have made strenous attempts to improve the male female ratio - to the extent - WE HAVE TOO MANY MEN.

NTV

Its SO hard being a guy in MJ these days. Every event books out of mens places so quickly we have to organise things months in advance. Its just not fair.

:wink:

Cruella
14th-June-2006, 08:27 AM
Aaahh. That explains Laras PM to me, i thought i was special, but obviously any female will do. :rofl:

Wendy
14th-June-2006, 09:28 AM
If I'd known sooner I would have been there in a flash. Jeez I would have paddled there !

Have a great weekend :flower:

Wx

Ickle Chick'n
14th-June-2006, 11:41 AM
Aaahh. That explains Laras PM to me, i thought i was special, but obviously any female will do. :rofl:
You were special but as you didn't reply to me :tears: I will ask other specialer :rolleyes: people next time! :D

Paul F...I'm sure we'd squeeze you in somewhere...:wink: :rofl:

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 11:52 AM
You were special but as you didn't reply to me :tears: I will ask other specialer :rolleyes: people next time! :D

Paul F...I'm sure we'd squeeze you in somewhere...:wink: :rofl:

I would have really enjoyed that too. Oh well.

You win the prize for 'best made up word' this week BTW. 'Specialer' :rofl: I love it.

robd
14th-June-2006, 11:54 AM
Aaahh. That explains Laras PM to me, i thought i was special,

You are special, very special (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29257).

Ickle Chick'n
14th-June-2006, 03:18 PM
I would have really enjoyed that too. Oh well.

You win the prize for 'best made up word' this week BTW. 'Specialer' :rofl: I love it.

Well how about if you bring a couple of ladies to keep Nick happy...:rolleyes: LOL

I rather liked that word myself (the world of technology and how it affects us huh!), what do I win?! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh.... and just to get this back on track or Nick'll tell me off :eek: ... [B]Roll up ladies[B], we do have some lovely me on offer for you to use as you please*...
(*please see small print for rules/limitations, all men are being loaned on a temperary basis and remain the property of the organisers and therefore may not be removed from the premises without appropriate paperwork or proof of ownership). :D

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh.... and just to get this back on track or Nick'll tell me off :eek: ... Roll up ladies[B], we do have some lovely [b]me on offer for you to use as you please*...

Well :what: Im not too sure you should be offering yourself like that :wink:

:grin:

Ickle Chick'n
14th-June-2006, 03:38 PM
Well :what: Im not too sure you should be offering yourself like that :wink:

:grin:
:rofl: I really should read things properly when I read them back, froidian slip maybe!(Or seeing who notices and replies :wink:)

Sorry ladies... We have lots of lovely Men on offer! (Though I'm open minded and would hate to discriminate and suggest I wasn't on offer to ladies if they wanted... where's the digging a bigger and biggerer hole smiley....?!:whistle: )

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 04:41 PM
... where's the digging a bigger and biggerer hole smiley....?!:whistle: )

Im not saying a word :grin:

Msfab
14th-June-2006, 04:50 PM
Im not saying a word :grin:

Thats unlike you:whistle:

mikeyr
14th-June-2006, 04:57 PM
Come on down to super sunny Devon:waycool: . Ladies this is an oppurtunity too good to miss, Iam heading down by train, I got the super saver return only 59 squids ( cant even buy a decent pair of dance shoes for that ) :what: and only takes 2 1/2 hours from London not even enough time for the coffee to get warm....:eek:

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 05:19 PM
Thats unlike you:whistle:

Well, thats not very nice Ms'not so'FAB :na:

Just for that I hope you unintentionally 'coast' on every beat 6 tonight :nice:

{the gloves are off}

Msfab
14th-June-2006, 05:35 PM
Just for that I hope you unintentionally 'coast' on every beat 6 tonight :nice:

{the gloves are off}

sorry, since when do I coast? and where is beat 6 again?

If last weeks form is anything to go by - ill be getting everything wrong tonight!:innocent:

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 05:54 PM
sorry, since when do I coast? and where is beat 6 again?

If last weeks form is anything to go by - ill be getting everything wrong tonight!:innocent:

At least you get to go. I have watched my collection of WCS instructional DVDs about 100 times now. Im getting to know the script on some of them.

I want to go home :tears:

Rhythm King
14th-June-2006, 06:06 PM
I want to go home :tears:
Well you shouldn't have taken that job in the call-centre then :devil:

Paul F
14th-June-2006, 06:12 PM
Well you shouldn't have taken that job in the call-centre then :devil:

I think a call centre would have been more entertaining than what I am actually doing. :nice:

spindr
14th-June-2006, 06:39 PM
Rubbish -- you'd recovered your mojo last Saturday at Twyford :)
SpinDr

P.S. Save me a spicy one :devil:

Msfab
14th-June-2006, 06:55 PM
Rubbish -- you'd recovered your mojo last Saturday at Twyford :)
SpinDr

P.S. Save me a spicy one :devil:

Are you coming to twickers tonight?:D

jammy
14th-June-2006, 06:55 PM
dam wish i coud come!

but its a bit of a trip for me and im already going 2 aberdeen but dont sound like you need much more men anyway

jammyxxx

Ickle Chick'n
15th-June-2006, 12:48 AM
Im not saying a word :blush: me neither safest way me thinx!

dam wish i coud come!

but its a bit of a trip for me ...
Poor excuse hon, I've been up thereit's quicker by plane for you than London, and cheaper by train! No excuses! You guys always make promises you don't keep! :tears:

Still looking for ladies, quality time to play with Nick (Animal talk)...c'mon, where're all his faves hiding?! I'll even put a pretty little bow on him and present him to you... as long as you promise to give him back!:rolleyes:

animaltalk
15th-June-2006, 07:12 PM
ickle chicken - you promised you wouldn't tell them that .. . . .

Seriously, we have some fab blues dancers and lovely atmosphere, and gorgeous weather, what more could a lady want.
And for those ladies that know him - I'll put "Chocolate Phil" in a bow as well. .