PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Sal!

Tiggerbabe
3rd-April-2003, 12:48 AM
Happy birthday Sal!

Hope you have a good one - and lots of dancing tonight in Aberdeen!

:kiss: :cheers:

Sheena x

(One of the benefits of being up late - I get to be first to wish you happy birthday!:D )

Tiggerbabe
3rd-April-2003, 12:49 AM
And thankyou Sal - just noticed I've now passed the 400 barrier - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D At last!

Wendy
3rd-April-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
just noticed I've now passed the 400 barrier - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D At last!

And some of us are on your tail !!!!!!!

Wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Franck
3rd-April-2003, 01:11 AM
Happy Birthday Sal, and all the best for what promises to be a fantastic month for you :D :cheers:

Save me a dance when I see you next.

Franck.

TheTramp
3rd-April-2003, 07:56 AM
Have a great birthday Sal. And everything else that's happening for you this month :D

Steve

PS. 400. Pah! Child's play :na: :devil:

Dave Hancock
3rd-April-2003, 08:45 AM
Sally,

Happy birthday from the blonde and myself, sorry won't see you tonight as can't make it, but have a great day and hopefully we'll see you next week:kiss:

Sal
3rd-April-2003, 09:00 AM
Thanks everybody, I am having a great day so far! I hope to be going dancing tonight, but not sure about next week - seeing as the wedding of the year is next saturday!:D

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-April-2003, 09:13 AM
HappyBirthday Sal

...the wedding of the year is surely tomorrow though when my sister gets married in Tayport! :)

Sal
3rd-April-2003, 09:16 AM
Nope, Saturday 12th April, when I get to marry a wonderful man!

Sal
3rd-April-2003, 09:18 AM
Oh, and Good Luck to your sister!

Steven
3rd-April-2003, 10:32 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a great day and all the best for next week!!

Will need to have a couple of dances next time we meet :grin:

Cheers
Steven

:kiss:

Wendy
3rd-April-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock
Sally,

Happy birthday from the blonde and myself, sorry won't see you tonight as can't make it, but have a great day and hopefully we'll see you next week:kiss:

The blonde !!!??? That has to be a sheep surely cos I don't know many women who'd put up with that !!!! (unless she's the kind you get free with a BMW - but last time I looked you weren't driving a BMW ???)

Wxxx

Ps I'm assuming the blond in question is one of our newest members ????

Wendy
3rd-April-2003, 11:59 AM
Sorry Sal to go off-topic on your birthday !!! But you know how things get round here !!!

Have a great one !!!

Wx

Lorna
3rd-April-2003, 01:48 PM
Happy Birthday Sal!!!!!!!!

I have a netball match tonight so won't be able to make it so in case I don't see you before then, enjoy Saturday.:nice:

Hope it all goes well.

Also intrigued to know how your poll went on Tuesday night.

Sandy
3rd-April-2003, 02:37 PM
Happy birthday and good luck for the big day:grin:

Sandy

John S
3rd-April-2003, 05:13 PM
Happy Birthday, Sal, and I hope the sun shines for you next weekend - oh, and one of my Blackpool highlights was unknotting your hair!
:wink: :cheers:

Graham
3rd-April-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by John S
Happy Birthday, Sal, and I hope the sun shines for you next weekend - oh, and one of my Blackpool highlights was unknotting your hair!
:wink: :cheers:
Ah! Now I know who you are, Sal - Happy Birthday!

Heather
3rd-April-2003, 06:35 PM
:D Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Sal,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
:kiss:
Heather,
XX

Sal
4th-April-2003, 10:26 AM
Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes! The reason I did not reply yesterday, was that we went to lunch, then forgot to get back to work. The cat is away, and as a mouse I feel obliged to play! :devil: