PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeeeen

Emma
2nd-April-2003, 05:32 PM
Thanks guys for all the fabby dances in Aberdeen last night - I was spoilt! :waycool: Great music too Curtain! :grin:

Em xx

Tiggerbabe
2nd-April-2003, 07:25 PM
So Emma, spill the beans............. how did the interview go?:D

Lorna
2nd-April-2003, 08:56 PM
Hi Emma,

that explains it! I was wondering who you were. Sorry I didn't get an opportunity to introduce myself or chat but I was busy dancing all night. I wish now that I had just been my usual nosey self and just asked you who you were. I'm glad that you had a good night. We love having visitors at our venues. I too really enjoyed the music last night. Well done Curtain!

Hope to see you again soon Emma,

lotsa love Lorna x-x

Curtain
2nd-April-2003, 10:40 PM
Sorry Emma for not chatting at the end, but I was made to play quarter of an hour longer at Franck's behest and I had someone sitting outside waiting for me.

Glad you had a good night, hope you come back again soon!!

Curtain:nice:

Dave Hancock
3rd-April-2003, 08:53 AM
Just to echo the sentiments of the other's that it was nice to see you up and thanks for my dance, you've a lovely style and hopefully we'll be seeing a bit more of it in the coming months, did the interview go well??

Emma
3rd-April-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
So Emma, spill the beans............. how did the interview go?:D

Ermm..erm...I'm not sure really, it was a quite challenging interview, and I admit I didn't leave the building with the feeling they were desperate to have me, or me them :)....so now I'm waiting to hear! :what:

It was lovely to put some more faces to names on the forum ..though I admit I usually have to ask what avatar people use!

Originally posted by Lorna Sorry I didn't get an opportunity to introduce myself or chat but I was busy dancing all night.

Good for you! :grin: I hope we'll have a chance to meet properly soon!

I'm really looking forward to coming back up on the 12th..and I plan to come again afterwards whatever the outcome of the interview. I spent the afternoon in Edinburgh yesterday and really want to go back because I was too tired to do much more than slump in cafe's reading my book (not that that's all bad!)...anyway more importantly (imho) there are so many good dancers in Scotland and I want to dance with them all! (at least twice!) :cheers: :kiss:

Ooh....just checked my mail and I didn't get the job! Never mind, I think that was for the best :) Now I can carry on making prints about dancing :grin:

TheTramp
3rd-April-2003, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job Emma.

Guess we'll have to call off the planned invasion of Scotland then. How about I just go up and infiltrate quietly. Maybe do a little subversion from the inside?

Steve

Emma
3rd-April-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp

How about I just go up and infiltrate quietly.

Only one problem with that Steve....when did you ever do anything quietly? :devil: :what:

TheTramp
3rd-April-2003, 03:17 PM
All the time. I'm very quiet and restrained I am. :na:

Steve

Lorna
3rd-April-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
All the time. I'm very quiet and restrained I am. :na:

Steve

Mmmm,

Lotsa love lorna x-x

TheTramp