PDA

View Full Version : The Easy, Foxy, Dirty, Suxby Tour 16th - 19th June 2006

Spice 'n' Easy
9th-June-2006, 01:06 PM
Scottish people beware! The EFDS Tour is coming to a dance floor near you very soon…

For your delectation, delight........ and disdain, we bring you:

Dirty D – Laydeez, do not assume you’re safe just ‘cos you can see both of his hands. Dirty D walks the walk, talks the talk, and dances the dance…….and it’s all dirty!:devil: .....in the nicest possible way.:flower:

The Suxby – The undisputed master of tongue action as voted by you folks.:worthy: Mr Saxby's also a close personal friend of John Smith...well, John Smith's actually. This man is Extra Smooth on the floor ...so long as he leaves his pint of Extra Smooth at the bar.:what: :cheers:

SilverFox – He has an over inflated ego. He thinks he can dance, but that is yet to be proven on a Scottish dance floor. Will he be able to take the pressure and deliver this time? Or will he bail out with yet another pathetic excuse? Will he be demonstrating his Foxfrot and rummaging skills in secluded areas?:eek: Venue managers, don't miss out - set up your CCTV cameras now.

Spice 'n' Easy – That’s me, I’m the quiet one. :innocent:
I’m just praying that this time SilverFox won’t be expecting me to perform any more butler duties in a Michael Fawcett stylee.:sick:

We're hitting Route 66 on the Friday to immerse ourselves in the awesome sounds of Mr Dance Demon.:worthy:

Then it's up to Aberdeen for Beach Ballroom on Saturday, finishing with the Chill Out session in Aberdeen on Sunday hosted by the delectable Cat in the Hat, Tiggerbabe. :yum:

We‘re looking forward to meeting and dancing with you all, and of course partying in that ‘after party party' way that you Scots do with such panache.

WittyBird
9th-June-2006, 01:13 PM
Yeah and a lovely young lady is also making an appearance at those venues :grin:

Sparkles
9th-June-2006, 01:33 PM
Please send the four guys back to us in one piece... I know what the laydeez in Scotland are like :really: :flower:

I hope you all have a fab time - and don't forget your cameras!

Caro
9th-June-2006, 02:58 PM
Looking forward to dancing with you guys!!! :nice:

Since I'm in London next week, I might also see you at the Jango class on monday?!

Dan Hudson
9th-June-2006, 03:18 PM
Ladeez of Scotland....................may the force be with you:what: :rofl:

Missy D
9th-June-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah and a lovely young lady is also making an appearance at those venues :grin:

Would that be the blow up version of me?

Dance Demon
9th-June-2006, 03:42 PM
[COLOR=black]
[COLOR=black]We're hitting Route 66 on the Friday to immerse ourselves in the awesome sounds of Mr Dance Demon.:worthy:

Then it's up to Aberdeen for Beach Ballroom on Saturday, finishing with the Chill Out session in Aberdeen on Sunday hosted by the delectable Cat in the Hat, Tiggerbabe. :yum:

We're having a Hawaii beach party night guys so be even more colourful than usual:wink: ...and i'll see you on Saturday night in Aberdeen, coz I'm DJing there too.......looking forward to seeing you guys....and the young southern lady forumite who's coming along too........:D

WittyBird
9th-June-2006, 03:45 PM
Will that be a blow up version of me?

Well you do have an over inflated ego babes :grin:

Minnie M
9th-June-2006, 03:45 PM
Ladeez of Scotland....................
Will these ladeez be there too :whistle:

Chicklet
9th-June-2006, 03:52 PM
Dave and Brady??
Quite possibly.

Tiggerbabe
9th-June-2006, 04:50 PM
Ladeez of Scotland....................may the force be with you:what: :rofl:
The ladeez of Scotland don't need to force anything, Mr H :wink:
and sorry, Sarah, I can't promise that we'll send them all back :whistle: but photos, yes, definitely :D

fletch
9th-June-2006, 05:05 PM
I can't do anything on the quirt, :eek: I was sneaking up for a secret liaison,:wink: only to discover you lot will be there.:D

and inflated egos..........can't be me ........nothing inflated about me.:rofl:

SilverFox
9th-June-2006, 05:13 PM
..... but photos, yes, definitely :DUh-oh!:sick: :sick: :sick:

fletch
9th-June-2006, 05:42 PM
We're having a Hawaii beach party night guys so be even more colourful than usual:wink: ...

Ho flip, Hawaii beach I just thought it was beach :confused:

I was going to put a black bikini on:blush:

is there a theam for Sunday evening ?

Sparkles
9th-June-2006, 08:30 PM
photos, yes, definitely :D

That's my girl :cheers: :wink:

Little Monkey
9th-June-2006, 10:45 PM
Please send the four guys back to us in one piece...

Pah! You're no fun! Spoilsport....
Besides, we didn't break any of them last time. Well, not completely, anyway. Mr SilverFox did recover again, didn't he?

I know what the laydeez in Scotland are like :really: :flower:

Uh-huh?

WittyBird
10th-June-2006, 11:47 AM
..........can't be me ........nothing inflated about me.:rofl:

No, not at all :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
11th-June-2006, 12:59 AM
I’m just praying that this time SilverFox won’t be expecting me to perform any more butler duties in a Michael Fawcett stylee.:sick:

LMAO :rofl:

Zebra Woman
11th-June-2006, 09:40 PM

Keep on praying Spice 'n' Queasy. :hug:

I noticed SilverFox was trying it on big time at the Pre- EFDS Tour warm up dance at Twyford last night. He really got you there. :really:

Next, he'll be asking you to cut his hair into lots of tiny little spikes with your scissors...

Oh you did? :rolleyes:

Cruella
11th-June-2006, 09:45 PM
Please send the four guys back to us in one piece
If that's not possible and you break them, then i'm afraid you'll have to send us replacements. Brady, Dave Hancock, Jammy and Tigerpants should do nicely. :drool:

Zebra Woman
11th-June-2006, 09:49 PM
The 'Before' Photos of the Easy Foxy Dirty Suxby Team at Twyford.

Dirty D was dirty, The Suxby was smooth, Spice 'n' Easy was just a little queasy after the last photo. SilverFox's ego was slightly less inflated than usual that night, but I'm sure the lovely Scottish ladies will be able to do something about that.

It will be very interesting to see the 'During' and 'After' photos...

Scotland - do your worst! :devil:

Or should I say - ENGLAND EXPECTS!

fletch
11th-June-2006, 11:31 PM
It will be very interesting to see the 'During' and 'After' photos...

Scotland - do your worst! :devil:

Or should I say - ENGLAND EXPECTS!

I will be taking my camera :really:

Go the lads.....:whistle: :wink:

:clap: :clap:

senorita
12th-June-2006, 01:23 PM

Mmmm yes I understand....but dont they say the quiet ones are the worst ones!?? :D :whistle: :wink:

Have a great time up in scotland boys :nice:

Yliander
12th-June-2006, 01:41 PM

We‘re looking forward to meeting and dancing with you all, and of course partying in that ‘after party party' way that you Scots do with such panache. Look forward to meeting you all at the Beach Ballroom party. :grin:

Freya
13th-June-2006, 01:19 AM
Looking forward to meeting you all At the Beach Ballroom! :Flower:

SilverFox
13th-June-2006, 01:09 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Succeeded in dancing last night for the first time with no pain.:clap: :clap: :clap: . Thank you Sparkles, Puddy and Foxy. :flower:

At this rate I might even get to try a few basic intermediate moves this weekend.:innocent:

Though I'm not sure I'm going to up to much frotting or rummaging.:sad:

I said much not any.......:D :devil:

I am sooo looking forward to this weekend.:waycool: :waycool:

Cruella
13th-June-2006, 04:04 PM
So is the wiggle resurrected too? No need for that RIP thread then!:D

Russell Saxby
14th-June-2006, 07:49 PM
I might even get to try a few basic intermediate moves this weekend.:innocent:

dancing or frotting??

foxylady
14th-June-2006, 08:28 PM
Did you know that 'frot' is the africaans word for over-ripe (as applied to fruit)... Made me laugh when I found that out !

Lorna
14th-June-2006, 08:37 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Succeeded in dancing last night for the first time with no pain.:clap: :clap: :clap: . Thank you Sparkles, Puddy and Foxy. :flower:

At this rate I might even get to try a few basic intermediate moves this weekend.:innocent:

:

Now planning to be there on Sat night but same goes for me. I found out last week that I have a dislocated rib and am under strict instructions from the doctor to ''cut down on the vigorous dancing''. So no dips and drops for me this weekend but I do hope to have a dance with you 4. Have met Russell, Silverfox and Spice 'n' Easy, not sure if I have met Dirty D. Will look forward to it. Shall see how the rib is after Friday night.

Lotsa love lorna x-x

Limpy Tink
14th-June-2006, 09:43 PM
If that's not possible and you break them, then i'm afraid you'll have to send us replacements. Brady, Dave Hancock, Jammy and Tigerpants should do nicely. :drool:

:yeah: Oh yes please, that would do nicely - def a fair request.:drool: (Limpy Tink chuckles to herself as she remembers the last time SF & S'n'E popped up to Bonnie Scotland, where SF practiced his double man spin with the radiator!):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piglet
14th-June-2006, 09:54 PM
Count me in for a dance each please boys - now you've put your photo on I guess its up to me to find you :D Shall do my bestest!

Brady
15th-June-2006, 01:43 AM
Dave and Brady??
Quite possibly.

Nope that's not us; if you remember back to the Fairy Tale party, I'm a blonde! Plus, won't be venturing to Aberdeen; currently in New York all ready for a fantastic weekend (http://www.libertyswing.com) of West Coast Swing with an amazing line-up (Jordan & Tatiana, Kyle & Sarah, Robert & Deborah, Parker & Jessica, just to name a few) for workshops and competitions. Will be bringing back the freshest/newest WCS material to Scotland upon my return.

Brady

Minnie M
15th-June-2006, 01:05 PM
......... currently in New York all ready for a fantastic weekend (http://www.libertyswing.com) of West Coast Swing with an amazing line-up (Jordan & Tatiana, Kyle & Sarah, Robert & Deborah, Parker & Jessica, just to name a few) for workshops and competitions. Will be bringing back the freshest/newest WCS material to Scotland upon my return.

Brady
:flower: so jealous :tears:
have a fantastic fabby time for all of us :hug:

Dance Demon
18th-June-2006, 04:22 PM
Well, the tour kicked off in style on Friday night at Route 66, and the guys did us proud. They kept all the ladies happy by giving them loads of fab dances. Foxy even won a prize for the loudest Hawaii shirt:rofl: .....was nice to see some other souther forumites too, namely IanL, Fletch and the forum bombshell herself Lori. Thanks for coming along folks, and hope you had a great time.
The guys had a ball at the Beach Ballroom last night too and were in much demand. I'm sure there will be lots of interesting piccies to follow....:wink: :whistle:

Yliander
18th-June-2006, 04:59 PM
The guys had a ball at the Beach Ballroom last night too and were in much demand. I'm sure there will be lots of interesting piccies to follow....:wink: :whistle: I don't know if these (http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=bn23palx.9r2h28j9&Uy=l777b3&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0) are interesting photos but they are of beach ballroom and the boys

Minnie M
18th-June-2006, 05:37 PM
I don't know if these (http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=bn23palx.9r2h28j9&Uy=l777b3&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0) are interesting photos but they are of beach ballroom and the boys
Fantastic!

Gosh you really had a 'southern' invasion :clap: great photos, shame some were dark though

ducasi
18th-June-2006, 10:32 PM
I don't know if these (http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=bn23palx.9r2h28j9&Uy=l777b3&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0) are interesting photos but they are of beach ballroom and the boys
Oh, cool photos! (Much improved by me only being in two of them!) Really like the last one with Amir on the stage in the spotlight... :respect:

Minnie M
18th-June-2006, 10:39 PM
A mug shot :whistle:

Yliander
19th-June-2006, 05:46 PM
And Photos from Sunday Night (http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=bn23palx.9i8z6r91&Uy=b9r0kp&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=689363854068_695762390133)

Minnie M
19th-June-2006, 05:59 PM
Did Russell do the class ?

Yliander
19th-June-2006, 06:00 PM
Did Russell do the class ?Yes Russell taught the class - a very nice class - the things one will agree to at 5am apparently :wink:

Caro
19th-June-2006, 07:50 PM
Scottish people beware! The EFDS Tour is coming to a dance floor near you very soon…

For your delectation, delight........ and disdain, we bring you:

Dirty D – Laydeez, do not assume you’re safe just ‘cos you can see both of his hands. Dirty D walks the walk, talks the talk, and dances the dance…….and it’s all dirty!:devil: .....in the nicest possible way.:flower:

The Suxby – The undisputed master of tongue action as voted by you folks.:worthy: Mr Saxby's also a close personal friend of John Smith...well, John Smith's actually. This man is Extra Smooth on the floor ...so long as he leaves his pint of Extra Smooth at the bar.:what: :cheers:

SilverFox – He has an over inflated ego. He thinks he can dance, but that is yet to be proven on a Scottish dance floor. Will he be able to take the pressure and deliver this time? Or will he bail out with yet another pathetic excuse? Will he be demonstrating his Foxfrot and rummaging skills in secluded areas?:eek: Venue managers, don't miss out - set up your CCTV cameras now.

We're hitting Route 66 on the Friday to immerse ourselves in the awesome sounds of Mr Dance Demon.:worthy:

We‘re looking forward to meeting and dancing with you all, and of course partying in that ‘after party party' way that you Scots do with such panache.

Thanks guys for coming all the way up to Scotland and give us ladies some fab dances!!! :flower: :worthy:

Did dance with all 4 of the londoners; I first identified SilverFox thanks to all the pictures on the forum (and as far as I can tell he's lived up to his reputation :whistle: :rofl: ); then Spice and Easy (saw he was with SF so assumed he was another one of 'the 4'; identified Dirty D mainly by his moves as described above... (bodyrolls anybody :whistle: ); struggled a bit more with the Suxby since he told me while dancing that he wasn't the remaining fourth... :confused: ... but anyway figured who they were in the end! (have to precise that I didn't see the picture of them on this thread before the week-end).

All brilliant leads, it was great to have you guys for this week-end :respect: , come back anytime! :hug:

skippy
19th-June-2006, 11:26 PM
What a fab time I had on Saturday night. Wasn't going to go on Sunday but after having so many great dances from the boys!!!
I couldn't resist!!!:flower: :love:
Really tired today after driving back that night and only getting 5 hours sleep!!!!:blush:
I don't really want to signal anyone in particular, Silverfox, you made me feel great on the dance floor and left me funky on down!!!:hug:
And of cause Russell (who only answered to Gail on Sat!!!!)
My hair will never be the same again.:rofl:
Hope to see you venturing up again very soon.
Thanks boys for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit us in Bonny Scotland.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Tiggerbabe
19th-June-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks boys for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit us in Bonny Scotland.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I totally agree. The boys were fantastic, not to mention the regal mystery visitor that arrived at the BB on Saturday night too :D

Russell's class on Sunday night was fab (including the bit they made him do :wink: :rofl: ), and the guys danced their sox off all night :respect:

Total gents, fab dancers, party animals and wonderful ambassadors for all you Southern types :hug:

Hurry back :love:

Yliander
19th-June-2006, 11:56 PM
What a fab time I had on Saturday night. Wasn't going to go on Sunday but after having so many great dances from the boys!!!
I couldn't resist!!!:flower: :love: :yeah: Boys thank you for all the lovely dances.

Silverfox was a lovely surprise - the joys of random dances :wink:

The rest of the boys were throughly entertaining and I look forward to when next we have the opportunity to dance.

Dirty D
20th-June-2006, 11:14 AM
Back from wee bonnie Scotland!! what a great time i had!!

The F.E.D.S Tour was great sucess!! A Big thank you to all you Scots, tooo many to mention. I write a bit more when i have the time but until then, you can check out the give 'em the finger tour below

Higher Quality
http://www.gatewaynews.co.uk/feds.WMV

senorita
20th-June-2006, 11:44 AM

Hey Yliander...thats a great photo of SF!! :nice:

He's looking good!...He is very photogenic :cool: ... Is he the real thing?? :innocent: :flower:
Or is it that kinky blow up dummy from SP?? :rofl: :whistle:

Yliander
20th-June-2006, 12:03 PM
Hey Yliander...thats a great photo of SF!! :nice:
He's looking good!...He is very photogenic :cool: thanks it was a very quick candid shot - no posing involved. And it helps that I had good material to work with :wink:

... Is he the real thing?? :innocent: :flower:
Or is it that kinky blow up dummy from SP?? :rofl: :whistle:he was the real thing - no substitutes allowed up here :D

Lory
20th-June-2006, 12:15 PM
Ohhh god, that made me roll up! :rofl: :worthy: :rofl: :worthy: Absolutely BRILLIANT!:cheers:

But why wasn't I given the finger?:confused: :rofl:

Dirty D
20th-June-2006, 12:19 PM
The F.E.D.S give 'em the finger tour

Low quality link here for faster downloading

http://www.gatewaynews.co.uk\feds1.WMV

Tiggerbabe
20th-June-2006, 12:33 PM
Dirty, that was absolutely brilliant. Well deserving of some rep. :worthy: :hug:

Cruella
20th-June-2006, 12:56 PM
Excellent video! Whats the betting The Finger will be the new craze at MJ venues this summer!

mikeyr
20th-June-2006, 01:08 PM
:yeah:
Dirty, that was absolutely brilliant. Well deserving of some rep. :worthy: :hug:

:yeah: A truly Epic story, told with such sensitivity. Have some more rep.

Yliander
20th-June-2006, 01:13 PM

http://www.gatewaynews.co.uk\feds1.WMV:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: keep waving those fingers around like that and they'll fall off :rofl:

Russell Saxby
20th-June-2006, 01:35 PM

The F.E.D.S Tour was great sucess!! A Big thank you to all you Scots, tooo many to mention. I write a bit more when i have the time but until then, you can check out the give 'em the finger tour below

Higher Quality

Can't access this at work :tears: will have to wait to later to see the finished product.

A big thank you to everyone one for making us so welcome. Special thanks to Lisa & Von for putting Dirty D and myself up. Franck & Sheena for the aftershow part - which I apparently slept through :cheers: . "Piglet" - a first class, last minute demo :flower: . Sheena again - good shout with the class music :worthy: Sunday nights set was fab.

Plans are already afoot for the next tour :clap: :clap:

Ladies - do you want the F.E.D.S on a dance floor near you. If the answer is yes, then please complete the following, using no more than 50 words (excludes smilies)

I want the F.E.D.S on a dance floor near me because......

:cool:

Yliander
20th-June-2006, 01:42 PM
Plans are already afoot for the next tour :clap: :clap: that is what we like to hear

Ladies - do you want the F.E.D.S on a dance floor near you. If the answer is yes, then please complete the following, using no more than 50 words (excludes smilies)

I want the F.E.D.S on a dance floor near me because......the dancing is divine

Caro
20th-June-2006, 02:03 PM

I want the Foxy for his naughty smile :wink: , the Dirty for the body rolls :D , the Spicy for driving my hips and shoulders into mad rolls :innocent: and the Suxby for his :really: hair-leads!
And I want all 4 of them to dance me to exhaustion! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

(I really shouldn't post from work :blush: )

Cruella
20th-June-2006, 04:05 PM
Special thanks to Lisa & Von for putting Dirty D and myself up.
You really should be careful how you word your posts Russell! :what:

Dirty D
20th-June-2006, 04:11 PM
You really should be careful how you word your posts Russell! :what:

Why maybe he meant to say that! They are after all both good looking babe, and we were well looked after by both!

Thank for putting me up girls! Shame I forgot to finger you both!

Minnie M
20th-June-2006, 04:13 PM
:yeah:

:yeah: A truly Epic story, told with such sensitivity. Have some more rep.
:yeah: :clap: :yeah: more rep coming :clap:

jammy
20th-June-2006, 05:47 PM
what a brill video you can even see me doing the finger think im gonna do a bit at my venue to tonight

was brill to meet you guys:respect: sorry i never really talked 2 u S'n'E
you gave me a little bit of rest cauz the ladys had 2 dance with you:rofl:

thankz for my dances dirty and suxby

and keep practicin that move i tought you two!!

jammy xxxx

melb
20th-June-2006, 06:05 PM
Guys, great to see you up at the beach ballroom. Silverfox I am so sorry we never got that dance :sad: (Next time i promise). The video is fantasic, really funny!!!! Hope to see you all soon on your next tour to Scotland

Melb XX

Piglet
20th-June-2006, 07:38 PM
Can't access this at work :tears:

Almost the same - I can't access this at home - fingers crossed my work one will be successful.

they're great fun, great smilers, great dancers, great fingerers and it would be simply great! (And not necessarily in that great order!) :wink:

And... I want to say awe some more please to the awesome 4 (not that I'm greedy or anything)

Yliander
20th-June-2006, 08:43 PM

Higher Quality
http://www.gatewaynews.co.uk/feds.WMVIt's even funnyer with sound!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Little Monkey
20th-June-2006, 08:52 PM

http://www.gatewaynews.co.uk\feds1.WMV

Sooooooooooooooooo funny! Have some rep! You guys are bonkers!:rofl:

LM:hug:

Lory
20th-June-2006, 08:57 PM
because......

they're ~snip~ great fingerers
:really:

:rofl:

skippy
20th-June-2006, 10:33 PM
Can't access this at work :tears: will have to wait to later to see the finished product.

Can't access it at all for some reason.:tears: :tears:
What will I do????:sad:

Piglet
20th-June-2006, 11:44 PM
Can't access it at all for some reason.:tears: :tears:
What will I do????:sad:
I don't know but if you can work it our please share :hug:

Freya
20th-June-2006, 11:46 PM
I have it on my laptop! PM me with e-mail ads!

Piglet
21st-June-2006, 12:08 AM
Yes please Freya,

Though I must really go to bed now as my eyes are screaming at me that they need to close. Hopefully I will manage to see the video sometime tomorrow :hug: Thankyou honey xx :hug: :hug:

Piglet
21st-June-2006, 06:53 AM
Yay!:clap: Methinks we need another new smiley Franck! :clap:

Thanks for sharing the vid Freya - great start to the morning :waycool:

Guys - how cute are you? Cool vid - great fun (like I think I said somewhere above)

Piglet
21st-June-2006, 06:58 AM
dancing or frotting??
What is frotting then?
Or do you have a vid for that to explain?? ;)
Anything to do with the froth :cheers: of your beer?

Beowulf
21st-June-2006, 08:31 AM
Great vid.. very amusing. (don't get the whole pointy finger thing though)

Piglet is that you demoing in the black dress at the end? I couldn't quite make out who it was.

ducasi
21st-June-2006, 08:47 AM
Piglet is that you demoing in the black dress at the end? I couldn't quite make out who it was. That's Piglet – like the video says, Nice Demo... :)

Claire S
21st-June-2006, 07:56 PM
What a good weekend!
Great to have you London boys here :respect:

Spice'n'Easy... a pleasure as always :D
(I know, the music made you do it! :whistle: )
Lovely to see you again. Thanks for all the dances & hugs.

Silver Fox.... an introduction to frotting!!!
I have no idea how you got me into that position on Sunday night but I'm still blushing!!! :eek:

Russell.... good to meet you... you're a nice guy.... especially when you're awake!
I think you should pick the tracks for any future dances, you're clearly better at it than I am!
(I'm glad we made up :wink: )

Dirty D.... great video... very funny :rofl:
Kind of sums up the vibe of the weekend!
Nice to meet you too.

Looking forward to seeing you all in London later in the year.

Claire xxxx (one each, no fighting....)

Sparkles
21st-June-2006, 08:27 PM
Looking forward to seeing you all in London later in the year.
Does this mean you're coming to visit us? :grin: :clap:
If you need somewhere to stay just let me know :flower:

Claire S
21st-June-2006, 08:43 PM
Does this mean you're coming to visit us? :grin: :clap:
Yes :clap: :clap:
Just waiting to sort out a weekend with LOTS of dancing... hopefully a Funky Lush weekend.... any suggestions?

If you need somewhere to stay just let me know :flower:Thank you :flower:

Lisa
22nd-June-2006, 01:30 PM
Thank for putting me up girls! Shame I forgot to finger you both!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: Trying to live up to your name per chance? :rofl: It was great to see the F.E.D.S in Aberdeen - you're more than welcome anytime!!

Riaz- very smooth dancer and smiley! A treasure.
DD-awesome dancer! I'm going to pinch that move for a future workshop if you don't mind too much? (you're safe not your trademark dirty ones:rofl: )
Russell- as always - you get right into the dance. Lots of attitude :worthy: Thanks also for a great class.You had an excellent demo in Pammy -did you give him the Scottish finger back?!??!
Silverfox- you were so in demand but I hope I will get a dance next time.

F.E.D.S Hope you're back again soon.

Lisa x

Lisa
22nd-June-2006, 01:31 PM
Excellent Video!!!

Lisa x