PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to WSM? Competing?

Minnie M
8th-June-2006, 07:19 PM
Saturday 22nd July
Any going and who's competing ?

Limpy Tink
8th-June-2006, 08:48 PM
I would love to go... but it clashes with the Mass Dance Troop performance:( so I have to be in Trafalgar square all day till at least 10pm.

Needless to say, I am gutted!!:tears: :tears: :tears:

spikey blond
9th-June-2006, 04:55 PM
Saturday 22nd July

Looked at the booking form on Leroc 2000 website and absolutely no mention of WCS category though I know the flyers mentioned WCS - how do you register??

Lory
9th-June-2006, 05:15 PM
Looked at the booking form on Leroc 2000 website and absolutely no mention of WCS category though I know the flyers mentioned WCS - how do you register??
I just looked and found all the relevent details HERE (http://leroc.net/leroc2000/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=53):flower:

Donna
9th-June-2006, 05:35 PM
Saturday 22nd July

I'm going and competing! :clap: Looking forward to it. Got all my outfits sorted too...see I've learnt from leaving everything last minute. Much more stress free!! And of course, leaves plenty of room for a good nights sleep! :grin:

ducasi
9th-June-2006, 10:37 PM
Sorry to intrude... But while I think it's great that there is a WCS category in this competition, can I suggest that this thread will get more views, and the poll more votes if the name of the thread related to the poll. :)

Good luck to everyone competing! :clap:

Minnie M
9th-June-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry to intrude... But while I think it's great that there is a WCS category in this competition, can I suggest that this thread will get more views, and the poll more votes if the name of the thread related to the poll......
:yeah: :blush: :really:
sorry - you are right, and I even started the other WSM thread :blush: :eek: double senior moment :tears: ............ not sure if the moderators can help

I am hoping to go to WSM finding it difficult at the moment to get a cheap or reasonable hotel, the cheapest I have found in a Travelodge on the M4 at £46 but it is quite a way from the venue :sad:

Can anyone help ? (please)

Missy D
10th-June-2006, 09:40 AM
I am going and competitng with Mikeyr:clap:

Minnie M
10th-June-2006, 10:16 AM
Thanks for sorting the title out moderators :hug:

Lory
10th-June-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks for sorting the title out moderators :hug:
Your welcome :cheers:

Minnie M