PDA

View Full Version : 9, 10, 11 June

Lucy Locket
7th-June-2006, 03:41 PM
Sorry guys but what's on this weekend, pleeeeeeeease????

fletch
7th-June-2006, 03:58 PM
I haven't looked properly but, think Bandbury is on Friday and Nantwich Saturday.

Are you up for Banbury ?

Cruella
7th-June-2006, 04:06 PM
I wanted to start this thread just for David James. :rolleyes:
I'm going to Twyford saturday. Banbury might be a goer though if there's nothing else happening friday. Any men going? :whistle:

ducasi
7th-June-2006, 04:21 PM
Um... I thought I was going to the Glasgow party this weekend, but it's not on the calendar (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-6-10&c=1). :confused:

Hope it's on anyway! :)

David Bailey
7th-June-2006, 04:25 PM
You're a brave woman :na:

Tiggerbabe
7th-June-2006, 04:31 PM
Yes, it's on Duncan. CJ in the main room and yours truely in the Latin/Blues room. Looking forward to it!

ducasi
7th-June-2006, 04:48 PM
Yes, it's on Duncan. CJ in the main room and yours truely in the Latin/Blues room. Looking forward to it!
Cool – two of my favourite DJs. :)

See you there!

fletch
7th-June-2006, 04:50 PM
Um... I thought I was going to the Glasgow party this weekend, but it's not on the calendar (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-6-10&c=1). :confused:

How dose the calendar work?:confused:

I was trying to find out what's on in Bonny Scotland on Saturday 17th
:cheers:

Rhythm King
7th-June-2006, 04:52 PM
Well I'm going to the Molesworth Hanger Dance on Saturday night.:waycool:

Lucy Locket
7th-June-2006, 04:53 PM
You're a brave woman :na:

Time to emigrate:innocent:

Almost an Angel
7th-June-2006, 04:54 PM
Esher WCS with Paul on Friday - I need my WCS fix
Twyford for me on Saturday, (save me some dances boys - & girls too:devil: )
Sunday rest day however WCS at Bisley with Paul & Cat is sounding good!

Northants Girly
7th-June-2006, 04:56 PM
Freestyle in Leicester on Friday??

or Banbury . . . . . .

Tiggerbabe
7th-June-2006, 04:59 PM
17th June is the big Beach Ballroom party night in Aberdeen - I believe there are at least 4 very sexy young men, from down South, travelling up for that :drool:

Cruella
7th-June-2006, 05:12 PM
1. sexy 2. young 3. men
I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.:whistle:

fletch
7th-June-2006, 05:19 PM
17th June is the big Beach Ballroom party night in Aberdeen - I believe there are at least 4 very sexy young men, from down South, travelling up for that :drool:

So who is going from down south? not that i'm interested :innocent:

I'm getting all confused now,:confused: so is rout 66 on Friday, and the beach Ballroom on Saturday?:blush:

Are you going?:flower:

I have booked my flight:clap:

Tiggerbabe
7th-June-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm getting all confused now,:confused: so is rout 66 on Friday, and the beach Ballroom on Saturday?:blush:

Route 66 is on Friday in Edinburgh, Beach Ballroom party in the Beach Ballroom, Aberdeen on Saturday night and a chill-out party in the Northern Hotel, Aberdeen on the Sunday night.

Aleks
7th-June-2006, 05:56 PM
9 June is also Red Hot & Blue in Edinburgh.....

Dance Demon
8th-June-2006, 01:07 AM
9 June is also Red Hot & Blue in Edinburgh.....

it sure is...a great chance for anyone suffering from post Southport blues room Blues to get a fix of some Luscious latin, smooth jazz, cool blues and a bit tasty tango....:drool:

Dance Demon
8th-June-2006, 01:10 AM
so is rout 66 on Friday, and the beach Ballroom on Saturday?

Yep...and I'm DJing at both:clap: ...and Tiggerbabe playing a smooth groves set on Sunday night. Scotland's the place to be next weekend:waycool:

WittyBird
8th-June-2006, 01:14 AM
Yep...and I'm DJing at both:clap: ...and Tiggerbabe playing a smooth groves set on Sunday night. Scotland's the place to be next weekend:waycool:

:tears: Bec want to come :tears:

Cruella
8th-June-2006, 07:47 AM
So does Di :tears:
Oh well we'll, just have to do Ashtons instead.:rolleyes:

WittyBird
8th-June-2006, 07:55 AM
So does Di :tears:
Oh well we'll, just have to do Ashtons instead.:rolleyes:

Oh ok then :D

fletch
8th-June-2006, 08:20 AM

Don't be a gooseberry :D 3 is a crowd:na:

:wink: :whistle:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 08:23 AM

Any mowtown :blush:

Save me a dance we didn'n get one at Southport :tears:

I think another scot's man had monopolised me :drool:

WittyBird
8th-June-2006, 08:39 AM
Don't be a gooseberry :D 3 is a crowd:na:

:wink: :whistle:

Ner ner ner ner ner :rolleyes:

Dance Demon
8th-June-2006, 10:32 AM
Any mowtown :blush:

Save me a dance we didn'n get one at Southport :tears:

I think another scot's man had monopolised me :drool:

Oh I think I could squeeze a motown track or two in there just for you Fletch....and the dance is a definate:D :hug: :hug:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 12:30 PM
Route 66 is on Friday in Edinburgh, Beach Ballroom party in the Beach Ballroom, Aberdeen on Saturday night and a chill-out party in the Northern Hotel, Aberdeen on the Sunday night.

So it looks like I will be doing Rout 66 on the Friday alternative plans for Saturday but up to Aberdeen for the Sunday freestyle.:clap:

See you there :cheers:

We need a thread on who's going where that weekend, I don't know how to do polls, perhaps DJ might help:na:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 12:34 PM
I wanted to start this thread just for David James. :rolleyes:
I'm going to Twyford saturday. Banbury might be a goer though if there's nothing else happening friday. Any men going? :whistle:

Nantwich is cancelled so how far is Twyford for me ?:confused:

I am going to the Belfry for a dance around my handbag on Friday:D

is any one going out??????

Sandbatch is on anyone been?

Donna
8th-June-2006, 01:21 PM

Hmmm weeeellll coolcatz is back at WINSFORD on this Saturday which is ran by the lovely lovely GUS! :clap: :clap:

We are doing a demo there and also, judging the "dance with a stranger" comp. :clap: :clap: Should be good fun, and a great experience!

WittyBird
8th-June-2006, 01:23 PM
Nantwich is cancelled so how far is Twyford for me ?:confused:

I am going to the Belfry for a dance around my handbag on Friday:D

is any one going out??????

Sandbatch is on anyone been?

Why don't u come stay at Witty Hotel again :grin: Oh please say you will :clap:

stewart38
8th-June-2006, 02:06 PM
Looks like ill be going here on the 9th June anyone been ?

------------------------
In 2006 our monthly freestyle is held on the second Friday of the month at The Ritz Ballroom, Bradford Road, Brighouse, HD6 4AD. Dance-Ceroc freestyles at the Ritz (map and details) are renowned throughout the area. They are THE place to dance - to say we were excited when we secured the Ritz would be an understatement. Come and join the local crowd on Thursdays plus those who travel from Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester and the North East.
-------------

Northants Girly
8th-June-2006, 02:10 PM
Looks like ill be going here on the 9th June anyone been ?

To Brighouse Ritz? yeah - lovely venue - would definitely recommend it :grin:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 06:06 PM
Why don't u come stay at Witty Hotel again :grin: Oh please say you will :clap:
I carn't I have the kids and mom :sad:

Georgious dancer
10th-June-2006, 11:45 AM
How dose the calendar work?:confused:

No don't got to Scotland, you will have much more fun with Taz and I down South:D , our plan so far is Ashton's on Friday, Greenwich Party Night Saturday :clap: and the boat on Sunday!

Oh go on you know you want to! :blush:

Oh and for this weekend, last night was Dad's birthday went for lovely meal in Blackheath and this evening a bbq and the Twyford!

fletch
11th-June-2006, 02:45 AM
Greenwich Party Night Saturday

Oh and for this weekend, last night was Dad's birthday went for lovely meal in Blackheath and this evening a bbq and then Twyford!

Russel is coming to Scotland :clap:

and what was Twyford like :what:

I wen't to Derby to night, there was about 25 people there :sad:

the music.....well is it me...:confused: ..it was so bouncy,:sad: they played 'I will survive' one of my all time girlie FAB tunes :clap: but not to MJ to.:tears:

And which has been said before if you haven't got anything good to say don't say anything at all,:rolleyes: so best I leave it there, :( but I didn't think I would actually travel 1hr 10 mins for such a night:sick:

under par
11th-June-2006, 09:25 AM
Time to emigrate:innocent:
Don't worry Lucy I'll look after you :flower: >>> don't let DJ push you around, this is your forum too:cheers:

Gus
11th-June-2006, 10:45 AM
I wen't to Derby to night, there was about 25 people there :sad:

the music.....well is it me...:confused: ..it was so bouncy,:sad: they played 'I will survive' one of my all time girlie FAB tunes :clap: but not to MJ to.:tears:
Well..... you did say you were coming to Winsford :whistle: We had a lovely time, just under 100 dancers, great DWAS competition, music didnt seem to scare too many people .... and it wasn't unbearably hot:waycool:

Cruella
11th-June-2006, 08:19 PM

HOT! Started off very quiet. Ended up with a good number of dancers. There were even 2 Silverfoxes:whistle: One was so hot, he lost his trousers. :wink:

fletch
11th-June-2006, 11:37 PM
Well..... you did say you were coming to Winsford :whistle: We had a lovely time, just under 100 dancers, great DWAS competition, music didnt seem to scare too many people .... and it wasn't unbearably hot:waycool:
Just back from Steve's 't' dance and I have been hearing good things about your evening, I wish I hadn't been persuaded to go to Derby and stuck to my original plan and gone to yours.:(

Well another lesson learned, it won't happen again :sick:

fletch
11th-June-2006, 11:49 PM
Me Steve and Di

My Joe and 'D'

Di and Oxo's

Me and Latin Pete

fantastic music Oxo's if I closed my eye's I could pretend I was in London and not the midlands.:worthy:

I call on everyone in the midlands to get behind this venue, it COULD be the best thing out side the big city :respect:

Donna
12th-June-2006, 01:28 PM
We had a lovely time, just under 100 dancers, great DWAS competition, music didnt seem to scare too many people .... and it wasn't unbearably hot:waycool:

:yeah::clap: :yeah: :clap: :yeah: :clap:

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! So much, I didn't want the night to come to an end! :respect: to Gus for organising a fab night, and playing some fab tunes!!! :hug:(u have good taste!) Look forward to the rest!

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:16 PM

I've not kept myself up to date much but is this a regular night at Winsford mate? Superb venue. One of the finest looking venues I have ever been to. Lovely fast floor as well :drool:
Definately want to get back there at some point if I can.

Georgious dancer
12th-June-2006, 08:30 PM

It was definitely hot but I had a lovely time, haven't been able to get out dancing much lately and it was lovely to see all my friends and have a dance or to! Thanks to everyone that danced with me, you were all brilliant!:hug:

Gus
13th-June-2006, 12:13 PM
I went to Derby to night, there was about 25 people there :sad: Actually, our night didn't start so well. In a venue that can take 300, up to 8.30 there was only me, my crew and a guest :(. We knew we would get low numbers (2 other freestyles on, football, too hot and a major social get together) so we cut down the dancefloor size by bringing the table onto the main floor ... in the end, with about 95 dancers, it was cosy but still enough room to dance.

Odd thing is the event I was most worried about was where Nigel and Nina were teaching a workshop during the day and a cabaret as part of the evening freestyle. From the people who left that event and came to ours , it sounds like N&N were performing to about 45 people, most of whom left after the cabaret :tears: If thats true that must have been a really disconcerting for N&N ..... should have invited them to mine :devil:

jive_me
13th-June-2006, 02:22 PM
Winsford was a great night. Thoroughly enjoyed the venue, the people and the music :clap: and the DWAS competition was loads of fun. :)

xXx

Donna
13th-June-2006, 05:14 PM
Actually, our night didn't start so well. In a venue that can take 300, up to 8.30 there was only me, my crew and a guest :(. We knew we would get low numbers (2 other freestyles on, football, too hot and a major social get together) so we cut down the dancefloor size by bringing the table onto the main floor ... in the end, with about 95 dancers, it was cosy but still enough room to dance.

Cosy is a good word to use. It's a beautiful venue and there was plenty of space to dance. Had there have been anymore, I think we'd have been melting on the floor!

Odd thing is the event I was most worried about was where Nigel and Nina were teaching a workshop during the day and a cabaret as part of the evening freestyle. From the people who left that event and came to ours , it sounds like N&N were performing to about 45 people, most of whom left after the cabaret :tears:

Hmmmmm :confused: odd. We got asked to demo there too, bloody good job we didn't! :rofl: Of course, cool catz is way :waycool:

If thats true that must have been a really disconcerting for N&N ..... should have invited them to mine :devil

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Great idea Gus... :whistle: