PDA

View Full Version : New Night in Dundee

Scot
1st-April-2003, 09:26 AM
Dear All

Just a wee note to thank everybody for supporting our New Monday night in Dundee. It was a great night made all the better for you all being there.

As you all probably noticed it was a tad full and I was running about trying to work out how work the Lights and the Air conditioning. Hence the stressed look. Not often seen but on occasion...

Once again thanks to everyone

Tiggerbabe
1st-April-2003, 06:55 PM
It was a great night!

What a fabulous venue - just a pity it's so popular at the weekends for weddings or we could have some marvellous party nights there. :tears:

Music was great too - well done Scot. It was nice to see so many people from all of the different venues there - even one or two from Perth (has Franck turned them into cerocoholics already do you think?:D ).

Only moan of the evening - didn't get a chance to dance with Obi..........oh well maybe next time :drool:

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
2nd-April-2003, 11:00 AM
Hope to make it to that one- who's teaching??

John S
2nd-April-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Siobhan
Hope to make it to that one- who's teaching??

Elaine took the classes on Monday, don't know if she's doing it all the time but I expect so.

Sandy
2nd-April-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Scot
Dear All

Just a wee note to thank everybody for supporting our New Monday night in Dundee.

Sounds brill, just sorry I couldn't make it, hopefully soon. Good luck anyway.

Sandy:cheers:

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
2nd-April-2003, 07:38 PM
There's just TOO much choice these days, not that I am complaining! With so many ceroc nights and more recently alternative dance nights this is really not helping my obsession!