PDA

View Full Version : Vegas - Swing Dance exhibitions

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 09:07 AM
Jayne asked me to forward this - the Vegas nights are including some Swing dance exhibitions in May.

VEGAS SWINGS - the tour:

Vegas will be touring Scotland in May to promote the Vegas Swings album. Album launch parties are scheduled for Glasgow (Bank Holiday Sunday 4th May at The Renfrew Ferry featuring The Fat Cats live on stage), Ayr (Friday 9th May at the Cristal Palace), Aberdeen (10th May) and Edinburgh (17th May). All dates will feature swing dance exhibitions from Gary & Susan Flyright and/or 2002 Pan-Pacific swing dance champions Yasmin and Paul plus album giveaways etc.

If you want to know more abut the Vegas nights throughout Scotland (and London soon apparently!), check out
http://www.vegasscotland.co.uk
Although be warned - it's the only web site I know of which has a photo of me somewhere on it...:nice:

Franck
1st-April-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Although be warned - it's the only web site I know of which has a photo of me somewhere on it...:nice: :really: You mean your avatar is not really you strutting your stuff???

Franck.

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Franck
:really: You mean your avatar is not really you strutting your stuff???

I hope you're not suggesting that I tend to make an a**e of myself on the dancefloor, Franck...

:wink:

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
2nd-April-2003, 11:02 AM
Just been to Vegas URL, is it really a dance night at such?

Dance Demon
2nd-April-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Siobhan
Just been to Vegas URL, is it really a dance night at such?
well.....not really. Nights tend to be a bit busy, with little dance space. Music tends to be "lounge swing" some of which isn't very danceable(IMHO):)

Twinkle Toes
2nd-April-2003, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stuart M
Although be warned - it's the only web site I know of which has a photo of me somewhere on it...:nice:

:confused: Where exactly ?

............ and in answer to Frank's comment about your derriere,
at least it's a nice little bottom !:wink: :wink:

Graham
2nd-April-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes

Tribute to The King - Glasgow 17.08.02

Stuart M
3rd-April-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Graham

Tribute to The King - Glasgow 17.08.02 [/QUOTE]

Hmm - one day he accuses me of fantasising about him, then the next reveals that he hunts down pictures of me on the internet...:really:

Pots and kettles or what?:wink:

Graham
3rd-April-2003, 10:23 AM
Hmm - one day he accuses me of fantasising about him, then the next reveals that he hunts down pictures of me on the internet...:really:

You weren't the only one in the picture.