PDA

View Full Version : STOP PRESS!! SilverFox caught in action at Southport

Limpy Tink
5th-June-2006, 06:20 PM
Rumour has it that SilverFox has been out of action with appendicitis :eek:. He has led some of you to believe that he is unable to dance for a while AND was unable to make it to Southport!!!!!! :tears: :tears:

He’s had Get-well cards and sympathy….! :hug: :love:

He’s had nurses running around 24/7….! :sick:

He’s had several of you visit his bedside to mop his brow….! :wink:

He will expect sympathy and understanding when his musicality fails and he misses that crucial break – because… he’s in ‘just a little pain’….. :blush:

I'm here to dispell these rumours and set the record straight........... :devil: :devil:

Spice 'n' Easy
5th-June-2006, 06:21 PM
LIAR LIAR SILVERFOX ON FIRE :devil: :devil:

I’m sorry but I now have to confess this secret that has been burning inside me for all this time :blush:

In our recent Scottish tour he has blamed a ‘sore back’ for his inability to dance and……..

………….in our rapidly approaching revisit to Scotland he has cunningly masterminded this complex web of lies and deceit as to gain sympathy from all you Scottish laydeeez :flower:

His reputation on the forum has given many the impression that he is a Hotshot but is he actually just full of hot air………….. ?????

Limpy Tink
5th-June-2006, 06:24 PM
Southport is our most anticipated weekender :respect: in the calendar and this one was no different

Caught on camera here, Silverfox and myself arriving as always to our chalet :whistle:

Spice 'n' Easy
5th-June-2006, 06:26 PM
Here is Silverfox and myself arriving at the BBQ :cheers:

Captain Fantastic’s and Rebecca’s stunning fire display raised everyone temperature :devil: and Wittybird could not contain herself :eek:

Zebra Woman
5th-June-2006, 06:28 PM
Yep , it appears the whole appendicitis thing was an attention seeking scam :rolleyes: .

Here he is inside the chalet at the Forum BBQ with Mrs Par, Miss Conduct and me. :really:

Lory
5th-June-2006, 06:36 PM
He was seen in both the blues room AND the Latin quarter and i'm afraid to report, he was acting like a complete Hotshot, not once did he ask a single lady to dance. :rolleyes:

Seahorse
5th-June-2006, 06:39 PM
IT'S TRUE!

I saw Silver Fox at Southport.... chatting with KevF and Lory. Couldn't stop for long as Toby's set in the latin room was beckoning :respect: :respect:

Little Monkey
5th-June-2006, 06:53 PM
I was one of the very few (un?)fortunate ladies to get a dance with Mr.Silverfox in the Blues room last night.......

I must say his leading skills were nearly non-existent, and he was terribly rude, staring down my cleavage, and putting his hands where they shouldn't be! :eek: He also came across as having a rather inflated ego this weekend...:whistle:

Miss Conduct
5th-June-2006, 07:22 PM
He was seen in both the blues room AND the Latin quarter and i'm afraid to report, he was acting like a complete Hotshot, not once did he ask a single lady to dance. :rolleyes:

I don't believe he asked any of the married ladies to dance either... :whistle:

WittyBird
5th-June-2006, 07:28 PM
and Wittybird could not contain herself :eek:

Absolutely :rofl: fantastic, that really proves I was taking it easy this weekend.

Disclaimer.... although I said I was taking it easy I didn't mean Spice N easy :eek:

Lounge Lizard
5th-June-2006, 07:38 PM
Well after the antics silverfox & my Evelyne were up to RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME - I think the man is shameless:wink:
Peter

drathzel
5th-June-2006, 09:49 PM
I was one of the very few (un?)fortunate ladies to get a dance with Mr.Silverfox in the Blues room last night.......

I must say his leading skills were nearly non-existent, and he was terribly rude, staring down my cleavage, and putting his hands where they shouldn't be! :eek: He also came across as having a rather inflated ego this weekend...:whistle:

:yeah: on sat night!!!! i think RK has evidence!!!!:devil:

Minnie M
5th-June-2006, 09:54 PM
I had a couple of dances with Silver Fox on Saturday evening, mind you I did have to 'carry' him :rolleyes: (did a lot of backleading :blush: )

On Sunday after noon popped next door to Sparkles and Foxy's chalet to find him flaked out on the sette (wot did those girls do to him :whistle: ) He came with me to Franck & Sheena's waffles party - mind you didn't see him once we arrived, he was under the table half the time, not sure if he was with Sheepy or Little Monkey, but there was a bit of giggling going on.

We then went back to our chalet (I shared with Cruella) and he spent most of the evening looking out of the window watching the girls go by :rolleyes:

He spent the night with me (I think he fancied the more older experienced woman for a change :D ) - needless to say it was an amazing 'night' although he didn't say a word the whole time :confused: (BTW loved the white Calvin Klines :drool: )

Took him back to Spicey's chalet this morning, looking very tatty :blush:

Yogi_Bear
5th-June-2006, 10:09 PM
He was also seen entering the fancy dress competition on Saturday night but didn't win a thing and went away feeling rather deflated.....at least he had a prime spot to watch the cabaret....

...and did spend a deal of time lounging around very lazily on the sofa in the blues room too.

Minnie M
5th-June-2006, 10:22 PM
...and did spend a deal of time lounging around very lazily on the sofa in the blues room too.
that must have been after that smouldering dance with Lynn :blush:

BTW did anyone notice that fixed grin on his face the whole weekend :what:

Lynn
5th-June-2006, 10:41 PM
that must have been after that smouldering dance with Lynn :blush: A nice light follow - I think he was dancing with several of us at that point, surrounded by women :rolleyes: (as usual...)

Minnie M
5th-June-2006, 10:49 PM
that must have been after that smouldering dance with Lynn

A nice light follow..

hmmm.... a submissive man :whistle:

Puddy Tat
6th-June-2006, 12:21 AM
Poor man wasn't up to his usual standard - I found him fast asleep all on his own on one of the sofas in the blues room. :whistle: :whistle:

under par
6th-June-2006, 12:50 AM
Old Silver Fox up to his usual tricks.... couldn't resist me!!!!

But he was definitely at Southport and I dare not mention HOTSHOT in this pose for fear of someone taking it the wrong way!! Maybe he did!!

Lory
6th-June-2006, 07:08 AM
At the BBQ, he was sitting back, looking a little bit 'down' but Wow, as soon as any of us girls sat on his lap, he instantly puffed his chest out and sat bolt upright :rofl:

Cruella
6th-June-2006, 08:09 AM
We then went back to our chalet (I shared with Cruella) and he spent most of the evening looking out of the window watching the girls go by :rolleyes:

I was very disappointed! The rumours are all untrue about the fox and his rummaging! He was so scared he hid behind the curtains all evening.:sad: Although i did manage to pin him down in his own bed :whistle: (Seahorse has the evidence)

Kev F
6th-June-2006, 12:34 PM
There's no doubt that........ Silver Fox danced better at this Southport than I've ever seen him dance before.(especially his WCS):whistle:

I've also seen his manhood (exposed by the ladies) , which was thicker than his thigh, but no thicker than a shoe lace. :devil:

fletch
6th-June-2006, 01:16 PM
I did see him been dragged off by one of the security guards in the early hours of Monday morning,:eek: he was looking a bit worst for wear:D

DianaS
6th-June-2006, 01:38 PM
I did see him been dragged off by one of the security guards in the early hours of Monday morning,:eek: he was looking a bit worst for wear:D
You LIAR Fletch! It wasn't a security guard..
but he was wearing hand cuffs:awe:

fletch
6th-June-2006, 02:49 PM
You LIAR Fletch! It wasn't a security guard..
but he was wearing hand cuffs:awe:

Are you sure your not getting mixed up with me and my scottish copper:rofl:

DianaS
6th-June-2006, 03:36 PM
Are you sure your not getting mixed up with me and my scottish copper:rofl:
(giggle!)

onkar
6th-June-2006, 03:56 PM
More shots of the Fox upto no good.

Can someone identify the protagonists in these pics.

ZW is getting into Fox's pants to see if she can stiffen his resolve as is lead was definitely somewhat soft.

Who are the rest?

Cruella
6th-June-2006, 04:00 PM
The cheeky sod even decided to do some DJing just to get in on my Truth or Dare!!

fletch
6th-June-2006, 04:08 PM
The male is

orgasmic Mark

:drool:

onkar
6th-June-2006, 04:12 PM
What is his Forum ID, he wasn't willing to tell, although admitted to being on the forum?

Can you track him down Fletch?

Onkar

fletch
6th-June-2006, 04:19 PM
What is his Forum ID, he wasn't willing to tell, although admitted to being on the forum?

Onkar

I don't know his ID he did log on recently when he was getting some stick for refusing dances:sad:

And I have been trying to pin him down for a year, without much luck:rofl:

Limpy Tink
6th-June-2006, 04:31 PM
The male is

orgasmic Mark

Ms Fab... so was that his name??!! :whistle:

fletch
6th-June-2006, 04:53 PM
Ms Fab... so was that his name??!! :whistle:

So Ms Fab whats Mark Burnes name on the forum :D

Zebra Woman
6th-June-2006, 04:55 PM
The male is

orgasmic Mark

orgasmic Mark actually asked SilverFox for a dance! He dragged him onto the dancefloor, and was delighted to find that he was a very passive follower. :whistle:

Cruella
6th-June-2006, 05:00 PM
I only wanted to look at his scar, Honest! :innocent:

Spice 'n' Easy
6th-June-2006, 05:33 PM
This was a sight i did not want to see coming out of our bathroom at 7 in the morning.
I think I am scarred for life :eek:

Lory
6th-June-2006, 06:07 PM
He was used and abused at the BBQ but strangely, no one heard him complain once :wink:

Photo courtesy of S38:cheers:

Msfab
6th-June-2006, 06:15 PM
So Ms Fab whats Mark Burnes name on the forum :D

Thanks Limpy for bringing me into this! :rolleyes:
I have no idea about his forum name :confused:

WittyBird
6th-June-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks Limpy for bringing me into this! :rolleyes:
I have no idea about his forum name :confused:

So what do you know? :rofl:

Msfab
6th-June-2006, 06:47 PM
So what do you know? :rofl:

Absolutely nothing!:innocent:

WittyBird
6th-June-2006, 06:49 PM
Absolutely nothing!:innocent:

But at least this weekend you were smiling whilst knowing nothing :whistle:

Msfab
6th-June-2006, 06:58 PM
But at least this weekend you were smiling whilst knowing nothing :whistle:

I had every reason to smile this weekend.
The Sunshine/weather, great music, fab dancers, top quailty teachers and of course you Witty:awe:

WittyBird
6th-June-2006, 07:58 PM
I had every reason to smile this weekend.
The Sunshine/weather, great music, fab dancers, top quailty teachers and of course you Witty:awe:

Sarky :rofl:

under par
6th-June-2006, 09:59 PM

Onkar

The male is

orgasmic Mark

I know his forum name any one who reps me can have the answer via PM:cheers:

under par
6th-June-2006, 10:28 PM
I know his forum name any one who reps me can have the answer via PM:cheers:

OOOOps hang fire a minute I must check with Orgasmic:love: Mark first.

No more rep please !! !! !!

I never knew he was so popular.

He may wish to remain anonymous:flower: :flower:

foxylady
6th-June-2006, 11:26 PM
SilverFox and I enjoyed a special moment in the blues room ....

(I think I might have just sent the thread upstairs)

stewart38
6th-June-2006, 11:28 PM
Silver fox gets about

I think the good looking guy is Stewart38 on the left?

I think the legs belong to ZW in the main ball room SF is with the glasses ??

He also is sharing a joke as well with Mrs Par ?

Miss Conduct
7th-June-2006, 01:39 AM
I think the legs belong to ZW in the main ball room SF is with the glasses ??

?

Yes those are ZW's legs (the skirt and shoes are a bit of a clue) but where is her head??? :what:

Cruella
7th-June-2006, 07:55 AM
He's so lazy, we had real problems getting him to rise in the mornings. Eventually we realised that he was already up but we hadn't noticed. :innocent:

Zebra Woman
7th-June-2006, 10:45 AM
Lazy ...Yeah he is isn't he? :rolleyes:

In the past SilverFox has not been well known for washing up on a weekender. He seemed to lack confidence and resolve when approaching the sink, so Miss Conduct and I took him back to our chalet after the BBQ and laid on a private lesson for him on the basic theory and practice of washing up in a Pontins chalet.

He's been given a free pair of Marigolds and instructed to go away and practice before a follow up lesson at Southport in September which will include 'drying up' and 'putting away' .

If he is up to standard we will also cover 'how to build style and musicality into household chores'.

Sparkles
7th-June-2006, 11:09 AM
Is squeezing his thigh part of a punishment or a reward? :what: :whistle:

Zebra Woman
7th-June-2006, 11:39 AM
Is squeezing his thigh part of a punishment or a reward? :what: :whistle:

:rofl:

Not sure really!

SF was looking a bit "deflated", as he faced the massive pile of washing up, but a firm squeeze of his thigh seemed to perk him up quite a lot.

(EDIT:Thanks Lory for the photo rotation - you're telepathic)

foxylady
7th-June-2006, 11:43 AM
:rofl:

Not sure really!

SF was looking a bit "deflated", as he faced the massive pile of washing up, but a firm squeeze of his thigh seemed to perk him up quite a lot.

Giving him a firm squeeze seemed to do wonders for various bit of him :wink:

David Bailey
7th-June-2006, 11:51 AM
Blimey... I wonder what people would think if this were a group of men posting innuendos about a female blow-up doll they'd dragged around with them. :whistle:

Yeah, yeah, I'm just jealous really...

Spice 'n' Easy
7th-June-2006, 01:23 PM
Giving him a firm squeeze seemed to do wonders for various bit of him :wink:

I think someone may have got just a tad bit carried away :wink:

Sheepman
7th-June-2006, 02:08 PM
I must say that he's a real trooper, even when it seemed that he was really down over the weekend, he just would not stop smiling! :respect:

Greg

Cruella
7th-June-2006, 04:20 PM
I think someone may have got just a tad bit carried away :wink:
I guess he just felt deflated that it was all over for another few months. :rolleyes:

Rhythm King
7th-June-2006, 05:09 PM
I hear he might be going to Twyford on Saturday...

Wes
8th-June-2006, 12:59 PM
Oi! He never paid to get in !!!!!:grin:

Lucy Locket
8th-June-2006, 01:15 PM

That's why he's in hiding at the moment:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 01:17 PM
I think he was hiding in someone's boot of the car:eek:

:wink:

Limpy Tink
8th-June-2006, 02:25 PM

LOL.:rofl: You are so right Wes... you kindly roll his payment over to September as a gesture of good will and he gate crashes anyway!:eek: Some people are so rude! :whistle:

That's why he's in hiding at the moment

Well he couldn't stay with Riaz, (no room)....so he had to come home with me:innocent: - just to recover from his busy weekend...of course :D

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:35 PM
Thought it was time to put some more pics on this thread, ready for when SF gets back from BB :devil:

Starting with the BBQ - Zebra Woman and Miss Conduct find SF comfortable, whilst Lory is somewhat more refined:

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:36 PM
As for WittyBird, well...

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:38 PM
Silver Fox shows due deference to Franck, before trying his gayest look in the ZSH

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:40 PM
Limpy Tink shows she can rummage with the best of them - go Girl!!!

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:41 PM
SF puts in an appearance at the cabaret

Rhythm King
18th-June-2006, 08:46 PM
Early on Monday morning, he hits "The Blues Zone" with Drathzel

littlewiggle
18th-June-2006, 09:46 PM
Have just read this thread and it cracked me up :rofl: The man must be a legend! I have not yet had the honour!

drathzel
23rd-June-2006, 06:15 PM
Early on Monday morning, he hits "The Blues Zone" with Drathzel

does he make me look short or tall i cant decide! I'm thinking tall cuz i am nearly the same height but small cuz i generally look short!:D

Cruella
23rd-June-2006, 06:19 PM
does he make me look short or tall i cant decide! I'm thinking tall cuz i am nearly the same height but small cuz i generally look short!:D
Not short, petite. :flower: