PDA

View Full Version : LivingTV 2 tonight - 9pm

Paul F
1st-June-2006, 07:13 PM
Just thought I would mention that the US tv series spin-off "So you think you can dance" is on LivingTV 2 tonight 9-10:30.

Wanted to post just in case anyone is interested. See, there IS a use for that station :nice:

Chicklet
1st-June-2006, 07:58 PM
Peeps on NTL, don't bother phoning customer services to find out what channel it's on when you can't find it - the phone-jockies don't have a channel listing in front of them and it will just take them 10 mins to come back and tell you that NTL don't have the rights to broadcast it..

Paul F
1st-June-2006, 11:26 PM
Peeps on NTL, don't bother phoning customer services to find out what channel it's on when you can't find it - the phone-jockies don't have a channel listing in front of them and it will just take them 10 mins to come back and tell you that NTL don't have the rights to broadcast it..

As it turns out I didnt watch it myself :sad: My family seem to think that, just because i havn't seen them for ages, I should spend time chatting with them :rolleyes:
:nice:

Chicklet
30th-July-2006, 03:14 PM
Living TV2 now on NTL 405 :clap:
roll on 9pm Thur

Alice
30th-July-2006, 10:10 PM
As it turns out I didnt watch it myself :sad: My family seem to think that, just because i havn't seen them for ages, I should spend time chatting with them :rolleyes:
:nice:
How very inconsiderate of them:yum: :rofl:
Welcome back... :hug:

Yliander
31st-July-2006, 09:31 AM
Just thought I would mention that the US tv series spin-off "So you think you can dance" is on LivingTV 2 tonight 9-10:30.

Wanted to post just in case anyone is interested. See, there IS a use for that station :nice: it's also been on on a Saturday afternoon on another channel - livingtv1 I think

Dreadful Scathe
1st-August-2006, 02:48 PM
Was his the one that has various groups of people dancing? Apparantly one group, when asked what dance style though do, said "Ceroc" :) I think that may be something else though, someone help me out :)

Cruella
1st-August-2006, 02:55 PM
Was his the one that has various groups of people dancing? Apparantly one group, when asked what dance style though do, said "Ceroc" :) I think that may be something else though, someone help me out :)
No, that was the Big Dance. A one off record breaking dance held in Trafalgar square. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8352&highlight=big+dance)

WittyBird
12th-August-2006, 11:30 AM
Watching the final at the moment :D Thanks Spicey for telling me it was on :flower: