PDA

View Full Version : Southport - where to shop and how much parking!

robd
1st-June-2006, 08:01 AM
As if the world needs another thread with Southport in the title but...

Having lugged frozen and chilled food down to Camber last month with mixed results we would prefer to buy this sort of stuff from somewhere near to Pontins on the day - is there anywhere obvious on the main route in from the M6??

Also, we know about the parking issue at Camber - i.e get on site as early as you can to grab a space and then don't leave til Monday. What's the parking like at Southport?

TIA

Robert

TheTramp
1st-June-2006, 08:09 AM
There's a big Tesco just a mile or so up the road. Plenty of other shops in Southport as well, which is quite a big town.

There's also plenty of parking on-site. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

stewart38
1st-June-2006, 11:04 AM
Parking is not a problem at Southport, well ahsnt been before , much more parking space

If you want to save £1 or £2 there is the nearbye super market

Super market on site is adequate but obvioulsy will cost a bit more for convience

drathzel
1st-June-2006, 11:25 AM
if any one is visiting the tescos please let me know, and if i can tag along for a lift. I cant bring any food with me as i am flying and my suitcase is already full to bursting.

Heather
1st-June-2006, 12:54 PM
Started reading this thread thinking it was about real SHOPPING not boring old food shopping at Tescos!!!!:sick:
What a disappointment.:rofl:

There are some lovely shops in Southport - and plenty of parking along the sea front!!!!:wink:

:hug:
Heather