PDA

View Full Version : Lift to Southport?

ducasi
31st-May-2006, 08:05 PM
Hi,

I've got a lift arranged for Southport, but it's quite late on – which will leave a poor forumite outside in the cold while everyone else is inside having fun!

Is there anyone going from Glasgow (or though Glasgow) to Southport who's expecting to get there mid-afternoon, and who can give me a lift?

I'm only taking minimum luggage, and I don't mind squeezing in with other folks in the back of a car.

If you can help, please PM me.

Thanks! :flower: :cheers: :respect:

ducasi
1st-June-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi,

I've got a lift arranged for Southport, but it's quite late on – which will leave a poor forumite outside in the cold while everyone else is inside having fun!

Is there anyone going from Glasgow (or though Glasgow) to Southport who's expecting to get there mid-afternoon, and who can give me a lift?

I'm only taking minimum luggage, and I don't mind squeezing in with other folks in the back of a car.

If you can help, please PM me.

Thanks! :flower: :cheers: :respect:

No-one? :tears:

Heather
1st-June-2006, 06:31 PM
No-one? :tears:

Methinks you need to save up some money and buy yourself a wee car of your own Duncan!!!

:hug:
Heather

ducasi
1st-June-2006, 11:41 PM
Methinks you need to save up some money and buy yourself a wee car of your own Duncan!!!

:hug:
Heather
It's not the money, it's the driving... :(

WittyBird
2nd-June-2006, 12:31 AM
It's not the money, it's the driving... :(

Well fly to Birmingham and Fletch will pick u up :rofl:

fletch
2nd-June-2006, 05:33 AM
Well fly to Birmingham and Fletch will pick u up :rofl:
Can you make it Liverpool, I have to pick up MikeR:eek:

Just hope I get a lift around London in his wonderful masserati (just to pose):waycool:

oh and spell check didn't know masserati so its probably wrong :blush:

ducasi
2nd-June-2006, 06:14 AM
Well barring any last-minute offers, I'm planning to get the train...

Glasgow Central –> Wigan North Western –> Wigan Wallgate –> Southport –> Ainsdale

Should be fun... :sick: