PDA

View Full Version : Elbow Licking for Beginners

John S
31st-March-2003, 04:25 PM
WEIRD THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT (even want to) KNOW

Butterflies taste with their feet.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

On average people fear spiders more than they do death.

Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.

Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.

Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs.. but not downstairs.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into
account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

A snail can sleep for three years.

No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH."

Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. - SCARY!!!

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

All polar bears are left handed.

In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes, (and presumably elsewhere)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (So, how many people do we know who THAT is true of?)

TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

"Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

##################

Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.

You tried to lick your elbow, didn't you?!!!!
:yum: :yum:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:28 PM
John... have you been listening to Steve Wright's factoids on Radio 2??????

Wx

John S
31st-March-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
John... have you been listening to Steve Wright's factoids on Radio 2??????

Wx

No, but are you Old Woman???

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by John S
No, but are you Old Woman???

No no you're getting me mixed up with Chicklet !!!

Wx

Dance Demon
31st-March-2003, 05:38 PM

Wx

Careful W, that Chicklet's got a mean left hook:wink:

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 07:02 PM

Wx

Please excuse late arrival I wasn't watching this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've probably got stockings older than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

:devil:

Please enquire of our local stat man if 100 amusing and irreverent posts in less than a month is a record????????? and I'm gonna need a celebratory graph.

cXXXX

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet

You've probably got stockings older than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we were friends again !!!! I wrote that when we were on a break !!!!

Please enquire of our local stat man if 100 amusing and irreverent posts in less than a month is a record????????? and I'm gonna need a celebratory graph.

Pah !! The Tramp managed that in a matter of minutes when HE started !!!

Wx

Graham
31st-March-2003, 07:11 PM

Why don't you ask me yourself?

Sadly, though, I'm afraid your going to need another 850 posts in the next two days to beat The Tramp's record. Even if your posts are funnier on average he's still got a huge volume advantage. :devil:

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 07:14 PM
It's just not true.

I only got into the 600's in the first month of joining.

And I've slowed right down now (old age?). I'm sure everyone will be overtaking me soon..... :D

Steve

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Graham

Sadly, though, I'm afraid your going to need another 850 posts in the next two days to beat The Tramp's record. Even if your posts are funnier on average he's still got a huge volume advantage. :devil:

Funny how we posted at exactly the same time - and both of us in our car !!! Amazing !!!

Wxxxxi

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
It's just not true.

And I've slowed right down now (old age?). I'm sure everyone will be overtaking me soon..... :D

Steve

It's a tortoise and hare thing isn't it ?

Wx

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 07:17 PM
Yeah.

Summat like that, lass

Steve

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 07:17 PM

I just got a bit lazy, sorry

Sadly, though, I'm afraid your going to need another 850 posts in the next two days to beat The Tramp's record. Even if your posts are funnier on average he's still got a huge volume advantage. :devil: OK I'm going to go for quality ("where?" say the readers "and when?") rather than quality so as not to burn out.

Wendy, I could have said tights, which would have been bad. With stockings you can say they are vintage, so we're ok really.

cx

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 07:18 PM
You're going for quality, rather than quality??

Good choice I say... :D

Steve

Graham
31st-March-2003, 07:19 PM
It's just not true.

Oops - arithmetical error. I should have said 465. (I'm afraid you didn't get into the 600's until the next day :wink: )

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 07:20 PM

Steve it's the quality of the quality boobs that will stand the test of time you see.

:devil:

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 07:22 PM
Are you sure that they won't just start sagging with time? :devil: :na:

Steve

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 07:22 PM

Wendy, I could have said tights, which would have been bad. With stockings you can say they are vintage, so we're ok really.

Yeh OK (again !!!)

Wx

... mmmm 50-year old stockings.... oh yeh my granny gave me some once heeeehehehehehehheeh Have to go - to CEROC !!!!!

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 07:23 PM

Steve

LOL - have to go !!!

Wxxxxxxx

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 09:10 AM
it's the quality of the quality boobs that will stand the test of time you see.

Wendy, is this one of those "nipple alerts" you kept talking about on Saturday?

Wendy
1st-April-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Wendy, is this one of those "nipple alerts" you kept talking about on Saturday?

Well done Stuart !!!!!! Well worth the wait !!!!

Wxxxxxxx

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 12:39 PM
Wendy do I know Stuart?????????

Wendy
1st-April-2003, 12:45 PM
Wendy do I know Stuart?????????

Probably - the "intelligent" one with the red and white t-shirt ??? Does a fab thing with his arm that even Franck can't do !!

Wx

CJ
1st-April-2003, 12:50 PM
Sorry, Stuart.

I know you've taken a bit of a shoe-ing today BUT...

there is nothing intelligent about that red and white T-shirt!! (Not my views, please read previous threads on said subject:innocent: )

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 12:50 PM
Probably - the "intelligent" one with the red and white t-shirt ??? Does a fab thing with his arm that even Franck can't do !!

Wx Ah the arm thing - ALLES KLAR NOT.

There are lots of them that try and do fab things with their arms. It's just that sometimes then their arms are all out of kilter with the rest of them

:devil: :D

"Intelligent" one - actually think I've got it now cos that narrows it down quite a bit.:innocent: :devil: :devil: :devil: just kidding.

Wendy
1st-April-2003, 12:56 PM
It's just that sometimes then their arms are all out of kilter with the rest of them It's the only time his arm isn't out of kilter with the rest of him :devil: :D
"Intelligent" NB the " "s are cos I could think he was intelligent and someone else might not ..... it's like the good dancer thing totally subjective

Wx

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Sorry, Stuart.

I know you've taken a bit of a shoe-ing today BUT...

there is nothing intelligent about that red and white T-shirt!! (Not my views, please read previous threads on said subject:innocent: )
Fear not, CJ, the white bit is going that distinctive "chewing gum" shade and it's heading for the discard pile soon.
Once I've found something even less intelligent to replace it with, of course. :na:

Mind you, you've never seen my Skye Batiks shirt, have you?
moohoohahaha...:devil:

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 01:35 PM
It's the only time his arm isn't out of kilter with the rest of him :devil: :D

I'm always out of kilter. I very rarely wear one...:rolleyes:

Sorry, that line was definitely more Tramp's style than mine :D

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 01:38 PM

I liked it.

:innocent:

Damn good point though, did he leave you some lines to hand in cos he knew he wasn't going to be here today?

Wendy
1st-April-2003, 01:38 PM

Yep. His style must be rubbing off on you ....

Wx

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 01:47 PM
Damn good point though, did he leave you some lines to hand in cos he knew he wasn't going to be here today?
Maybe it's because I'm now in the same position as he was a while back - stuck at a PC in work with nowt to do.

Anyway, Chicklet, not sure I've ever danced with you. Are you a Monday night person? I tried to pry your identity out of Wendy last night, but she kept it fairly secret. I say "fairly", because she dropped enough hints to eliminate all my previous suspects...:what:

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 01:57 PM
wouldn't it be funny if i am actually Graham posting in drag and it's all just a scam between him and Wendy to liven things up a bit???

I've not been on Monday - yet - but it'll happen - I'll be there on Wednesday looking sweet and innocent and sneaking off about 10.07pm to be home in time for David B on the telly.

I think you are one of three and will be listening out before making my final selection.:grin:

Graham
1st-April-2003, 02:06 PM
I'll be there on Wednesday looking sweet and innocent So how will I recognise you?? :confused:

I think you are one of three and will be listening out before making my final selection.:grin:
I think you're getting mixed up with Blind Date.

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 02:11 PM
So how will I recognise you?? :confused:One day I'll wear my t-shirt with my motto on it, that often gets confused looks from men who don't understand it..........
I think you're getting mixed up with Blind Date. We'll obvioulsy I'll be looking for a little reminder from you our G before I decide!!!!

help - how does one quote in two different bits???

Wendy
1st-April-2003, 02:15 PM
One day I'll wear my t-shirt with my motto on it, that often gets confused looks from men who don't understand it..........

That wouldn't be the one with "Possibly...." on the front , with "The best FCUK ever" on the back would it ????

Wx

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 02:25 PM
That wouldn't be the one with "Possibly...." on the front , with "The best FCUK ever" on the back would it ????

Wx

nah that's not me you've seen wearing that, it's Blue34 but his is home made cos trading standards stepped in and wouldn't let Frasers sell him one....oh and it's crumpled cos his mum refuses to iron filth like that.

Cx

PS Mine is this "motto" right here

Graham
1st-April-2003, 02:37 PM
One day I'll wear my t-shirt with my motto on it, that often gets confused looks from men who don't understand it..........
I try to avoid reading the motto on girls' t-shirts, after Jayne caught me out with one of hers ("Made you look....made you stare" written in small text in a strategic position)

I assume then that this motto is easily understood by women?

help - how does one quote in two different bits??? Obviously you either found out or Franck took pity on you.

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 02:47 PM
I try to avoid reading the motto on girls' t-shirts, after Jayne caught me out with one of hers ("Made you look....made you stare" written in small text in a strategic position)

Obviously you either found out or Franck took pity on you.

Franck the hero must have done it for me cos I still can't figure it out.

Girls who don't want their tshirts read shouldn't wear readable tshirts.

Now the other quote bit has disappeared!!!" I assume then that this motto is easily understood by women?"

There might well be a few men out there who have been on the receiving end of this kind of thing also but I would imagine it is easily understood by a fair proportion of women, yes.

Back me up girls?????:D

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 03:44 PM
wouldn't it be funny if i am actually Graham posting in drag and it's all just a scam between him and Wendy to liven things up a bit???

Cue mental picture of Graham in Frank N. Furter garb standing beside a Royal Mail pillar box :tears:

I've not been on Monday - yet - but it'll happen - I'll be there on Wednesday looking sweet and innocent and sneaking off about 10.07pm to be home in time for David B on the telly.

I don't go on Mondays either - I just suggested this was maybe why I'd never danced with you. However, if you're a Wednesday person then we may well have boogied. Unless this is just more confusion tactics :wink: Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Was this a reference to our own Forum David B, by the way?

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 03:51 PM
Was this a reference to our own Forum David B, by the way? It could be if our David B is on the telly at 10.30 pm on Wednesdays and is a bit tubby and jewish looking and really really sexy but can't dance.??

So no, I'm sure ours will be a wonderful dancer so the whole thing falls apart there if not on the other things!!

TheTramp
1st-April-2003, 04:05 PM
See.

I'm not here for just one day, and people are talking about me :tears:

What's it going to be like when I'm away for all of June? :what:

Steve

Stuart M
1st-April-2003, 04:09 PM
It could be if our David B is on the telly at 10.30 pm on Wednesdays and is a bit tubby and jewish looking and really really sexy but can't dance.??

Oh, that David B :o

Personally, I think our David B could make much better use of the airtime... :)

Chicklet
1st-April-2003, 04:16 PM
I look forward to meeting him one day!!!!

I know my one's a bit of an arrogant prat but I'm a fool for anything dark that can play dirty triplets on the piano. Now I know he's no Fats Domino but there aren't that many men who can do it so a girl's got to grab one while she can.

Can our DavidB play dirty triplets?:D

Dance Demon
1st-April-2003, 05:19 PM
Idirty triplets?:D

Wow, sounds like fun.......what are their names, and where do they live?:yum: :wink: :drool: :D

Graham
1st-April-2003, 11:10 PM
Cue mental picture of Graham in Frank N. Furter garb standing beside a Royal Mail pillar box :tears:

There are some fantasies it's really better not to share, Stuart.

Chicklet
2nd-April-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Wow, sounds like fun.......what are their names, and where do they live?:yum: :wink: :drool: :D

They are Swedish of course!!!!

I phoned them last night and they were saying that they are absolutely GAGGING to come to a Route 66 night to do their double trouble routine so I said " girls just hing fire for a day while I check with the DD to make sure that's OK, you might not be welcome and it's not my place to make assumptions"

so????:wink: :D :D

Dance Demon
2nd-April-2003, 09:18 AM
They are Swedish of course!!!!

I phoned them last night and they were saying that they are absolutely GAGGING to come to a Route 66 night to do their double trouble routine so I said " girls just hing fire for a day while I check with the DD to make sure that's OK, you might not be welcome and it's not my place to make assumptions"

so????:wink: :D :D

So....do they do private performances?:wink: :D

Jayne
25th-June-2003, 11:54 AM

Almost everyone who reads this email will try to lick their elbow.

You tried to lick your elbow, didn't you?!!!!
:yum: :yum:

I'm bored and I've just discovered this thread...

Sorry John, but I CAN lick my elbow.

J :nice:

Grant
25th-June-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Jayne
I CAN lick my elbow.

any other talents you would care to share?

Grant

Jayne
25th-June-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Grant
any other talents you would care to share?

Grant

I can stand on one foot and put the other on my head... but I've mentioned that before....

J :what:

Dance Demon
25th-June-2003, 05:32 PM
I can stand on one foot and put the other on my head... but I've mentioned that before....

Ahhh....but can you do this AND lick your elbow at the same time?:D

Jayne
25th-June-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Ahhh....but can you do this AND lick your elbow at the same time?:D

NO

:tears: :tears: :tears:

J :wink:

Grant
26th-June-2003, 09:30 AM

such awesome talents should not be hidden away - please incorporate them in your next cabaret routine:wink: :waycool:

Grant

John S
26th-June-2003, 11:28 AM
I can stand on one foot and put the other on my head
Are your feet detachable, then?

Please supply photographic evidence.

Jayne
26th-June-2003, 12:27 PM
Are your feet detachable, then?

Wouldn't that be great after a night's dancing? Take off the tired pair and put a new pair on... *sigh*

I have hyper mobility syndrome, which means that I can move my joints beyond what's "normal", hence I can lick my elbow.... It's what escape artists usually have - although they can usually dislocate joints too, a trick I can't perform...

J :nice:

John S
26th-June-2003, 10:29 PM
- although they can usually dislocate joints too, a trick I can't perform...
Obviously you haven't been dancing with the right people.:what:

Grant
27th-June-2003, 03:07 PM
Obviously you haven't been dancing with the right people.:what:
is this another 'service' you are offering your dance partners?

Grant