PDA

View Full Version : Potential new tango class for midlanders

Rebecca
25th-May-2006, 02:16 PM
For info:

On Saturday 27th May a demo and taster tango class is taking place at the United Reformed Church, Star Lane, Stamford, Lincolnshire. It's an hour from Leicester, Nottingham, Northampton.

An Argentinean couple (apologies, haven't yet been told who) are giving a demonstration and a taster class in order to establish whether there is any demand for a regular AT class in Stamford.

Personally I'm delighted as I live about 8 miles away and there's a sparsity of AT opportunities locally - if anyone's interested in coming along the times are 7pm - 8.30 for this first-time (who knows beyond that - depends on numbers I suppose)

If anyone wants to travel from a distance, the Captain and I would be glad to combine the evening with a few drinks and a place to crash.

Fingers crossed,

Rebecca :flower:

JonD
25th-May-2006, 04:19 PM
Good news - I hope you get enough people to make it viable. The more AT the better!

Rebecca
26th-May-2006, 01:41 PM
anyone???:tears:

No luck on the latest recruitment drive :sad: I'll report back on Tuesday anyway.

Thank you Jon :flower:

David Bailey
6th-June-2006, 11:23 AM
I was talking to someone over the weekend* who wanted to know about AT classes in that area - how did it go?

* Yes, occasionally I'm cornered and have to talk to people. Damn it.