PDA

View Full Version : Who, What, Where, 26th-29th May

Cruella
23rd-May-2006, 07:33 PM
The usual question, where's everyone going? The poll only includes choices relevant to me, cos i'm lazy and selfish.:rolleyes:

Ghost
23rd-May-2006, 07:49 PM
The usual question, where's everyone going? The poll only includes choices relevant to me, cos i'm lazy and selfish.:rolleyes:
Where are you going dear lady?
:flower:
Christopher

Lucy Locket
23rd-May-2006, 07:56 PM
Hopefully staying with a friend Sunday & going to see Les Miserables Monday.

Maybe cinema Saturday, tried to see The Da Vinci Code last Saturday & only front row seats available so gave it a miss.

Quite fancy doing some dancing Friday though.:flower:

foxylady
23rd-May-2006, 10:35 PM
Hmm checking the last box was wishful thinking on my part :tears:

Have been invited to Hed Kandi at Pacha, but think my stamina levels are only up to funky lush on saturday....

Foxy

Trousers
23rd-May-2006, 10:35 PM
See you at Stockport Fletch xx

Sparkles
23rd-May-2006, 11:42 PM
I ticked I'd be at the T-jive, but it might be wishful thinking on my part... home with the folks that day and not sure if I'll be able to make it or not (but I'll do my best!).
Definitely at FL though :clap:.

TheTramp
24th-May-2006, 02:26 AM
Busking in Glasgow on Saturday, then Edinburgh party on Saturday night.

Sunday is the Stirling T-Dance.

Another full weekend of dancing. :clap:

azande
24th-May-2006, 08:56 AM
Busking in Glasgow on Saturday, then Edinburgh party on Saturday night.

Sunday is the Stirling T-Dance.

Another full weekend of dancing. :clap:
:yeah:

Except from the busk...

Edit: actually, what's the plan for the busk on Saturday?

ducasi
24th-May-2006, 09:07 AM
:yeah:

Including the busk... I'm told it's meet at 12 outside Prince's Square on Buchanan Street.

Tiggerbabe
24th-May-2006, 09:28 AM
Edit: actually, what's the plan for the busk on Saturday?
We're playing some music and we're going to dance, while some others hand out leaflets to passing shoppers :whistle:
Oh, and what Ducasi said :D

azande
24th-May-2006, 09:50 AM
We're playing some music and we're going to dance, while some others hand out leaflets to passing shoppers :whistle:
Oh, and what Ducasi said :D
:rolleyes:

Tinkerbell
24th-May-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm heading to the Edinburgh party on Saturday night:clap:

I won't be at the busk (studying :tears: )

Fingers crossed it will be a nice day and the sun shines :nice:

Have fun!

x Gill x

Lory
24th-May-2006, 11:36 AM
Never been to Luton before, so going to give it a try :nice:

Spending the rest of the weekend with the family ;) :nice:

Breeny
24th-May-2006, 12:20 PM
hi all well i'm off to a freestyle in Solihull ceroc:confused: on saturday then down in Redditch at want2dance on monday:drool:

maybe see some of you around
Breeny

Cruella
24th-May-2006, 12:23 PM
Where are you going dear lady?
:flower:
Christopher
I'm going to be in Kent visiting friends for the whole weekend, so i did toy with going to Bromley. I can only get out for one dance though so it's a tough decision. I'm waiting to see which event has the most tempting men :whistle:

Rhythm King
24th-May-2006, 12:52 PM
I've ticked FL, the T-Jive and the Muswell Hill Tea Dance. There is also the Monday Jan-Lush-Meltdown-go on Monday night.

Given that I have had two nights dancing since I started back and ended up cream-crackered on both occasions, (and am still nowhere near fully fit) this might be a bit optimistic however, I need the exercise before Southport!

azande
24th-May-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm waiting to see which event has the most tempting men :whistle:
That will be Edinburgh on Saturday then... :wink:

fletch
24th-May-2006, 01:13 PM
See you at Stockport Fletch xx
:tears: :tears: :tears:

I have to go night clubbing with a muggle friend in Stafford :sick: who is helping with my children so I can go to Southport:clap: she doesn't get out much so I can't so no:sad:

But she has been known to change her mind:really:

fletch
24th-May-2006, 01:14 PM
hi all well i'm off to a freestyle in Solihull ceroc:confused: on saturday then down in Redditch at want2dance on monday:drool:

maybe see some of you around
Breeny
Hi, sweetie:flower:

oooooo i'll have a look at the Monday venue is it a 't' dance?

Aleks
24th-May-2006, 01:15 PM
Absolutely :drool:.
Looking for more dances with Scot, Bill and the Tramp ?

Donna
24th-May-2006, 01:27 PM
Dunno what to do!! The ballroom comps are on at Blackpool so ste was thinking of taking me there for my birthday (seeing it's only this weekend I can do anything with it being on the tuesday) or there is Stockport. I'd like to do both.... but I quite fancy dancing myself, at Stockport. Meal first, then Stockport sounds good. Plus we've been asked to do a demo there (which I'd love to do).. in front of 300- 350 odd! Gulp! :nice:

azande
24th-May-2006, 01:29 PM
Definitely, even if I might get told off again for stealing men...

Sheepman
24th-May-2006, 03:04 PM
Silly me, didn't check the calendar before getting booked up on Saturday, so I can't do Funky Lush :tears:

Hope to be doing the Putney t-jive though, even though I've had to turn down a barbie to make it.
Hope the weather stays just as wet for a while. :devil:

Greg

Simon r
24th-May-2006, 04:50 PM
Will be at Twyford on friday (not on list again)...:confused:

then be ready for some of that lush on Saturday see you there.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simon

Emma
24th-May-2006, 04:59 PM
I was thinking of going to the Lush but first I need to persuade myself that it's not that FAR...

Msfab
24th-May-2006, 05:41 PM
I was thinking of going to the Lush but first I need to persuade myself that it's not that FAR...

Its not far at all! Just off junction 7 (i think) on the M4. About 15 -20 min from M25. You wouldnt want to miss out on all the lushness, would you :eek:

Minnie M
24th-May-2006, 06:15 PM
Dunno what to do!! The ballroom comps are on at Blackpool...
That's where Robert Cordoba and Deborah S. are going :D

Rebecca
25th-May-2006, 02:20 PM
Saturday trying out a new AT class in Stamford :clap: . Hoping for it to continue (started a thread elsewhere to hopefully generate interest)

Donna
25th-May-2006, 02:44 PM
That's where Robert Cordoba and Deborah S. are going :D

Really?! :eek: Ummmmm...... :confused:

Scot
25th-May-2006, 05:29 PM

And trust me :nice: I need the excercise. To many trips away recently which has clearly had some negative impact on my otherwise slender body

Dance Demon
25th-May-2006, 05:36 PM
And trust me :nice: I need the excercise. To many trips away recently which has clearly had some negative impact on my otherwise slender body

Tsk...I know exactly what you mean:whistle: :D

linny lou!
25th-May-2006, 05:37 PM

im coming too!hehehe cant wait :clap: :clap:

Missy D
25th-May-2006, 11:03 PM
I hope to be doing the following:-

Friday - visiting Witty in hospital.

Saturday - Funky Lush Burnham

Sunday - Decorating my lounge ceiling

Monday - Muswell Hill Tea dance

Monday Eve - Jango

All the above unless anymore of my spots turn to blisters.

spindr
26th-May-2006, 01:24 AM
Rumour has it there might be a WCS room at Woking on Monday?

SpinDr

Minnie M
26th-May-2006, 07:10 AM
Rumour has it there might be a WCS room at Woking on Monday?

SpinDr
:clap: :yeah: :clap:
From their web site

HG Wells, Woking
Monday 29th May

TWO ROOMS OF DANCING!
Main Hall - Modern Jive
Swing Room - West Coast Swing

Admission £7 on the door

azande
26th-May-2006, 08:49 AM
Look forward to a dance then...

stewart38
26th-May-2006, 09:57 AM
Is Berko definitely on this Sunday :sick:

I have people driving a long way

Swinging bee
26th-May-2006, 12:38 PM
No one has mentioned Bookham,Surrey, two rooms, yours truly in the blues and swing room, John Miller playing his usual great mix of modern in the main hall:respect: .... the phones have been hot and Last time I heard, there were just a few places left ,which means we are up near the 2 hundred mark! our self imposed limit to keep it comfortable :yeah: .... get booking to aviod disappointment...:eek:

Swinging bee
26th-May-2006, 10:13 PM
No one has mentioned Bookham,Surrey, two rooms, yours truly in the blues and swing room, John Miller playing his usual great mix of modern in the main hall:respect: .... the phones have been hot and Last time I heard, there were just a few places left ,which means we are up near the 2 hundred mark! our self imposed limit to keep it comfortable :yeah: .... get booking to aviod disappointment...:eek:

JUST HEARD BOOKHAM IS NOW TOTALLY SOLD OUT :clap:

Robin
27th-May-2006, 03:43 AM
Poll Options
well?
Fri- Luton
Fri- Chesham
Sat- Chiswick Town Hall
Sat- Funky Lush
Sat- Bromley
Sun- TJive Putney
Mon- Muswell Hill TDance
Somewhere or something else.
I'm playing doctors and nurses with Silverfox

What happened to Finchley's "Simply Ceroc" party then ?

Sat 27th 8pm-1am

Lory
27th-May-2006, 10:18 AM
The poll only includes choices relevant to me, cos i'm lazy and selfish.:rolleyes:
I think this explains it Robin:flower:

If ever anyone wants something added to a poll, simply drop me a PM and i'll add it for you ;)

FirstMove
27th-May-2006, 08:11 PM
Having seen Dr. Who, I now know what Tessalicious will do to people who go to the T-Dance on Monday :)

Tessalicious
27th-May-2006, 08:20 PM
Um, no - but you're probably not far off what I'll do to people who don't go :devil: .

Sorry not to have made it to FunkyLush this evening, but I'm shattered and I don't think I'd be great company or any fun to dance with :blush: .

Piglet
28th-May-2006, 12:57 AM
Stirling later today for me - workshop and tea-dance :D

fletch
28th-May-2006, 09:33 AM
Well I did my bit last night a took a friend night clubbing in exchange for her baby sitting next weekend while I go to Southport (fair exchange is no robbery):na:

I am soooooooooooo glad I found MJ:worthy:

Looking after mom today she is back in hospital next week, poor old sole.:hug:

I have managed to get her to do 5 hrs of sawing for me this weekend, thanks mom outfits at the ready for Southport:respect:

I NEED to dance:sad:

WittyBird
28th-May-2006, 11:56 AM
I have managed to get her to do 5 hrs of sawing for me this weekend, thanks mom outfits at the ready for Southport:respect:

God knows what Fletch is wearing then :confused: Something made out of wood no doubt if her mother been sawing all day :rofl:

fletch
28th-May-2006, 12:08 PM
God knows what Fletch is wearing then :confused: Something made out of wood no doubt if her mother been sawing all day :rofl:
Ho..... phoooowie:blush:

you wern't there to say......how do you spell.???????:sick:

and my top on Friday.........well....wearing...mmm...not a lot, just hope I donlt fall out of it:innocent:

Mr Cool better not use me as a bottle of 'shake n vac' againg:D

I hope you are feeling a bit beter :hug:

off shopping ring ya later!! babes. xx