PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bunny !

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 10:37 AM
The tickets for London have arrived. Gus is logged on. The sun is shining. Edinburgh party tomorrow. Hey - ain't life sweet !!

Wx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 10:52 AM
all of the above except not investigated London yet but instead have prospect of NEW SHOES :D :D :D hopefully arriving today for first outing in the capital tomorrow.

everybody keep fingers crossed that they find their way to me from Goods - In and don' t end up in non-conforming stock quarantine!

C

Bill
28th-March-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
The tickets for London have arrived. Gus is logged on. The sun is shining. Edinburgh party tomorrow. Hey - ain't life sweet !!

Wx It can be !!!!!!!!!!!! But train strikes don't help travel arrangements !:mad: However, I hope to have a few dances with you tomorrow :D and will see you in London. But first there's a matter of 5 days in Barcelona followed by a week of dancing in England.

Yep life can be good :na: :wink:

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Bill
I hope to have a few dances with you tomorrow Skip. :D Skip. :D Skip. :D

Now is a few dances 3 or even 4 maybe ?? I mean a few is more than 2 right ???? So really 2 times 2 in a row would be simpler all round wouldn't it ????

Wx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 02:02 PM
oohhh decisions, decisions here, do I come out (no not that way thank you)in an attempt to get a dance with Bill or am I still far too shy?????

:innocent:

Dancing Veela
28th-March-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
oohhh decisions, decisions here, do I come out (no not that way thank you)in an attempt to get a dance with Bill or am I still far too shy?????

Keep him guessing - and just make sure you get the dances anyway!!!!!

DVx

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 02:20 PM
oohh please expand - I'm 99% sure I know what you're talking about here but exactly how would hte losing of one's dignity manifest itself and we can do a poll and work out if it's worth it???

Is it ever worth losing your dignity ??? I mean if I threw my arms round Bill's neck (or a few others' necks I can think of..... mmmm) and screamed more more just one more ... I mean ... I'd get thrown out !! I'd lose my taxi status and have to go to Leroc (No offense!!! :wink: ). Not worth it. I could always drug him though ... or hypnotise him so he'd ask me ... mmmmm Where's Jayne... she's a scientist and SHE asks boys to dance ... well sometimes 4 OR 5 times and seems to get away with it !!!!

Wx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 02:26 PM
Is it ever worth losing your dignity ??? I mean if I threw my arms round Bill's neck (or a few others' necks I can think of..... mmmm) and screamed more more just one more ... I mean ... I'd get thrown out

are you sure the boys wouldn't just all queue up????Steve, Bill????we need your inputs!!!!

afterwards you could just say you don't remember cos you were in a dancetrance and that would be perfectly understandable I think.

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 02:31 PM
are you sure the boys wouldn't just all queue up????Steve, Bill????we need your inputs!!!!

afterwards you could just say you don't remember cos you were in a dancetrance and that would be perfectly understandable I think.

There's a line you should never cross - I'm sure of it !! I just don't know where it is. It would break my heart if I ever got a " I better say yes but I really wish she wouldn't ask me to dance quite so much " look from my BTC team. I can hardly bring myself to even contemplate it.....

Wx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 02:42 PM
well speaking as one who has never yet been lucky enough to be anywhere a line (worth crossing or otherwise) I will store up your wise words for reference should I ever find myself with a BTC candidate to make sure I don't turn them off!!!!

but I'm sure YOU never could really.

Cx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 02:49 PM
all sing -

Lucy in Disguise

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 03:34 PM
self correcting post - Lucy in the Sky - JUDY in Disguise. sorry. shocking mistake, must try harder.....told y'all I struggle after 1963.

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 04:01 PM
Well couldn't Lucy in Disguise be some club remix Ibiza anthem thing for your generation ??? And Judy in disguise was 68 and I sang along to it when it came out !!! Yes I am that old !!!

Wx

Chicklet
28th-March-2003, 04:11 PM
club remix Ibiza anthem thing

hhmmmm that'll be what the kids are buying that gets into the hit parade these days eh?

Chuck Berry's Rock n Roll Music - now that's an anthem!!

for your generation ??? And Judy in disguise was 68 and I sang along to it when it came out !!! Yes I am that old !!!

Wx

so you could sing at 6 months - that's :waycool: !!!!!![B][B]

(still not quite figured out multiple quoting here hmmm)

RoyBoy
28th-March-2003, 04:17 PM
Quote Wendy -There's a line you should never cross - I'm sure of it

No No No No no No ....... Im positive this line does not exist. And if it does then its waaaay behind me. I could'nt imagine that any guy would refuse the opportunity to Invade your personal space mmmmmmmm...aaaaaaaahhh.... grrrrrrrrrrrr... (these are the rumblings of a fertile imagination). 'Just the thaught of it..' (sung in a Frank Sinatra croon). Danceing with you Wendy, cerainly melts my chocolate.

Until the next melting moment - sigh

BlueThreeFour
28th-March-2003, 04:38 PM
There's a line you should never cross - I'm sure of it !! I just don't know where it is.You know where that line is Wendy. I think you have crossed the line a few times when we have danced together.

Gus
28th-March-2003, 07:35 PM

Wx

Aye life is sweet but for me it would be sweeter if I could actualy make it:sad: Unfortunately I have to run my own freestyle tonight (Friday) and then I've got a weekend trying to get the houde p[ainted before the new carpets arrrive ... so no Scotland for me for yet another month .... AGGHHHHHH.

When is the next MUST DO event ... Aberdeen Beach Party?

Tiggerbabe
28th-March-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Gus
When is the next MUST DO event ... Aberdeen Beach Party?

Well there is the chocolate extravaganza in Glasgow on the 12th April and all the usual monthly parties BUT

you REALLY REALLY must try to come to the Beach party Gus - 21st June

and then the one in Perth in August :D

p.s. I'll bring both pairs of velvet, strokeable trousers............:wink:

Twinkle Toes
28th-March-2003, 08:10 PM
No No No No no No ....... Im positive this line does not exist. And if it does then its waaaay behind me. I could'nt imagine that any guy would refuse the opportunity to Invade your personal space mmmmmmmm...aaaaaaaahhh.... grrrrrrrrrrrr... (these are the rumblings of a fertile imagination). 'Just the thaught of it..' (sung in a Frank Sinatra croon). Danceing with you Wendy, cerainly melts my chocolate.

:D

You do realise Wendy, that this old crooner says this to all the girls!

:wink: :wink:

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RoyBoy
'Just the thaught of it..' (sung in a Frank Sinatra croon). Danceing with you Wendy, cerainly melts my chocolate.

Whew !!! Wow !!!!! Blushing, giggling - the works !!!!

Now you see when I dance with YOU ... that line... well.... melts like chocolate.....

No wonder we miss you !!!!!

Wx

Ps So how are the Cheshire girls treating you sweet Roy ???

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes

You do realise Wendy, that this old crooner says this to all the girls!

I know but that's where he's highly skilled !! He makes you THINK he only says it to you !!! Like JFK used to make you think you were the only person in the room. Not that I knew JFK !!!

Wx

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Blue34
You know where that line is Wendy. I think you have crossed the line a few times when we have danced together.

Welcome to the forum Blue34 !!! And here I was... going to send you a PM to cheer you up cos your CV made you sound a little sad ....

So I do know you then.... mmm... crossed the line did I ???? I don't remember anyone complaining .... and even if I crossed your line I certainly didn't cross mine.....

Wx

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 08:55 PM
so you could sing at 6 months - that's :waycool: !!!!!!

Yeh - I could dance as well :wink: (you wee charmer !!!)

Jeez chocolat, flattery - have you been getting lessons from Dave H ????? And you can't be after my shoes so it must be the lure of that karaoke machine !!!!

Wx

PS Just thinking that if we giggle too much tomorrow night you might be rumbled once and for all !!!

Wendy
28th-March-2003, 09:01 PM
You know where that line is...

I know who you are !!!! Didn't you miss out football from you CV ??? Blue ???!!!! And of course your line is drawn in the dark ages cos your Mum would give you a row otherwise right ????

(Jeez I hope I'm right on this one eeeekkkk)

Wx

Graham
28th-March-2003, 09:24 PM
You know where that line is Wendy. I think you have crossed the line a few times when we have danced together.
Surely you're not saying she's been coming on to you? :really: :wink: :grin:

Twinkle Toes
29th-March-2003, 12:14 AM

I know but that's where he's highly skilled !! He makes you THINK he only says it to you !!! Like JFK used to make you think you were the only person in the room. Not that I knew JFK !!!

I didn't know JFK either - a bit before my time. Mind you some of
the old ones are quite :yum: - like Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, Richard Gere, etc.,
wouldn't mind one of them groping :drool: oooh er sorry :sorry singing to me.

:wink::wink:

Wendy
29th-March-2003, 12:54 AM
..wouldn't mind one of them groping ..... :wink::wink:

Don't remember Franck teaching us that one !!!! Sounds like serious line-crossing ...... where do YOU dance ???

Wx

PS Sometimes the old ones are the best. The average age of the BTC team is ... well... I wouldn't want to tell.....

Heather
29th-March-2003, 10:44 AM
:D Don't know what the average age is and don't care either!!!!
Someone tried to convince me once that" The Older the Fiddle, the Better the Tune ". Got me wondering!!!!:wink: :wink:
:kiss:
Heather.

Bill
30th-March-2003, 05:54 PM
ah well........there's a lot to be said for the slightly more 'mature' dancer !!!! :rolleyes: :grin:

and of course a lot to be said for youngsters like James and Elliot et al... so room for us all ( and I include myself in the rather more 'mature' category !).

But a lot of the women I really enjoy dancing are only a little younger than myself so is it we improve with age :wink: .... or is it that all the really good young dancers are off to the clubs doing their thing ??

Anyway, Wendy.....you've never crossed the line with me and thanks for the two we did have last night. :na: I suppose, on a serious note, that a party night is about dancing with as many people as you can and having fun but even dancing most of the night means you still can't get round everyone - however much you might want to.

There were a few women at the party last night who I really wanted to dance with but they were either dancing when I was looking or out of the room so never managed to catch up with them. :tears:

Must make it down to a Glasgow aprty again soon to see all those great dancers there :D but first tehre's the matter of a few days in Barcelona followed by a week dancing in England :yum: it's hard work you know.....but someone has to do it :na: :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
30th-March-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by RoyBoy

And you didn't have to wait too long did you Wendy?:D

Wasn't Marcos just fab last night? - With a flying visit from the lovely Roy :drool: and also Matt and Laura there from Manchester as well as James and Lynn - who won the advanced comp in Musselburgh last year.

Add this to the usual suspects ie. Bill, Dave Hancock, Brady and Melanie's James (who surely must be on your BTC team by now Wendy!:yum: )

It was a great night and I had some brilliant dances - special thanks to Lynn's husband for the best line of the evening when I asked him if he would like to dance..............."Who with?" :D :cheers:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Melanie's James (who surely must be on your BTC team by now :yum: )

Funny you should say that !!! I told him that last night !!!!! but added that I had to check with Jayne first !!! You don't get BTC status THAT easily !!! Having said that he coped with the Lydia move, the Lisa crawling up the arm move ... he smiled through the whole thing .. 10/10 eye contact ..... yep !!! BTC as far as I'm concerned !!!!

Wx

PS Chicklet gave me some exclusive Belgian chocolat last night - that may raise the "bar" a little !!!!!

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 12:27 AM
So then Wendy....

Who is on the BTC team so far :rolleyes:

Steve

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 07:57 AM
Wx

PS Chicklet gave me some exclusive Belgian chocolat last night - that may raise the "bar" a little !!!!! [/B]

hmmmm Chicklet got a dance with Bill last night and doesn't think she'll ever need chocolate again.:D

Dance Demon
31st-March-2003, 08:44 AM
hmmmm Chicklet got a dance with Bill last night and doesn't think she'll ever need chocolate again.:D

Hi Chicklet!! back to work today huh:wink:

Stuart M
31st-March-2003, 09:30 AM
It was a great night and I had some brilliant dances - special thanks to Lynn's husband for the best line of the evening when I asked him if he would like to dance..............."Who with?" :D :cheers:

Hmmm...might have been the best line of the night, but it certainly wasn't the best line of the day Sheena :D

How about "We've taken a vow of celibacy", or "I never go down on principle" (with the reply "So just what would you go down on, <name deleted>?"), for starters?

Great evening at Marcos - had to spend a couple of hours on Sunday revising my Double Trouble stuff though :sorry - when it came to the crunch I could only remember 3 moves :tears:

And as for Royboy - hell, if I was living on Mars, I'd be coming back every month, if I knew there was a welcome like that in store... (we really need a "green with envy" smilie, Franck :eek: )

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
So then Wendy....

Who is on the BTC team so far :rolleyes:

Well this is tricky....

I mean there are loads of people who pass the Cadbury's dairy milk etc etc but there are only a few who beat the best quality chocolate in the world ever. And having said that they are not necessarily BTC ALL the time !!! Although some definitely are !!!

Maybe BTC is an experience - a brief magical moment in time - rather than the actual person as it clearly takes 2 to tango AND the music obviously plays a major role in the whole thing !!!!!!

This really isn't answering your question is it ???? as I'm not sure I want to go public on this one :innocent:

Wx

Sal
31st-March-2003, 11:28 AM

You will, to fill in on the nights when Bill is not there! The big question is, is he better than Caramac?!?

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Sal
You will, to fill in on the nights when Bill is not there! The big question is, is he better than Caramac?!?

I think we all know the answer to that !!! I'm sure there's a wee Caramac lying at the bottom of a bag somewhere crushed under a pair a smelly shoes sobbing it's heart out saying "How could she do this to me....."

Wx

Ps But Sal surely you have a few wonderful guys in Aberdeen....

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 11:42 AM
Very good points here.

Bill / Caramac it's like that ad. where the wee girl is trying to decide between daddy and chips...so first of all apologies to Bill for talking about him like something to be unwrapped and er eaten. I'll stop that analogy there....

The facts are as follows. On the night in question, I had in my bag of tricks a bar of best Belgian for Wendy and a caramac, and there it remained for the duration!!!

The caramac is now on the kitchen table somewhat bent out of shape and I didn't need it all day yesterday.

Today however, is a long, month end day and I may need it later for restorative purposes.

So in summary I would have to say that it's close, but if I succumb to the caramac tonight then I think I would need to try Bill again just to be sure.:devil::D

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 12:23 PM
best Belgian for Wendy

A BIG public "thank you " for that ! Although it also sits unopened..... My worry is what if it is BTB !!! We'd need to inform the Belgian authorities !!! The manufacturers would have to have a health warning on the packaging with the official BTB kitemark, they'd have to become official sponsors of CEROC... they'd make a killing !!!! Just imagine Aberdeen nights without Bill - I can hear the salespeople whispering their manipulative slogan :

"If you can't dance with the one you love,
have a bit of chocolate !!!"

.... just had a piece.... mmmm.... you hadn't told me about the soft hazelnut cream filling ...mmmmm ... very high melt factor all round ... I did have a prolonged blink but not the obligatory closing of the eyes.... it's close...... but after THAT dance on Saturday ... nope the chocolate didn't win !!!

Wx

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 12:28 PM
And as for Royboy - hell, if I was living on Mars, I'd be coming back every month, if I knew there was a welcome like that in store... (we really need a "green with envy" smilie, Franck :eek: ) [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought the welcome was way over the top. All this kissing and hugging is getting right out of hand. Three of the Dundee Mad Crew kissed me while I was dancing with them and Elsie and Ruth did the same. What sort of example are they giving to new comers? :mad: :mad: Keep kissing out of Ceroc!!

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 12:35 PM
you give yourself away now I think.

I suppose you got away with it cos you didn't smell of fish quite as much as usual that night.

(If I'm wrong with the ID I apologise profusely)

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 12:43 PM
Keep kissing out of Ceroc!!

Now, Blue 34, you could start your very own new thread about that !!!

I have to agree with you to some extent. Kissing during the dance is well, taking things too far for me. Dancing is a ...sacred exchange and stands alone - well with the music of course. However I don't mind a kiss AFTER the dance and I am partial to the traditional MAd hello and goodbye kisses .... That probably doesn't make any sense does it....

Wx

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 12:44 PM
you give yourself away now I think.

I suppose you got away with it cos you didn't smell of fish quite as much as usual that night.

(If I'm wrong with the ID I apologise profusely)

I think you should apologise now. Because To my knowledge we don't know one anther. And after that statement I have no wish to meet you either:mad:

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 12:47 PM
Now, Blue 34, you could start your very own new thread about that !!!

I have to agree with you to some extent. Kissing during the dance is well, taking things too far for me. Dancing is a ...sacred exchange and stands alone - well with the music of course. However I don't mind a kiss AFTER the dance and I am partial to the traditional MAd hello and goodbye kisses .... That probably doesn't make any sense does it....

Wx

Yes it does make sense and I'm glad you agree. It really puts me off when someone tries to kiss me when I'm dancing. And it doesn't take much to put me off.

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 12:52 PM
Yes it does make sense and I'm glad you agree. It really puts me off when someone tries to kiss me when I'm dancing. And it doesn't take much to put me off.

It's OK to bite the girl's finger or blow on her neck though, right ??? Double standards there I think !!!!

Wx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 12:54 PM
I think you should apologise now. Because To my knowledge we don't know one anther. And after that statement I have no wish to meet you either:mad:

I'm covered by the inpost apology earlier. You're just being crabbit cos you got rumbled on post 2, ha.

It's Ok, we'll never meet. I'll always have more exciting things to do like putting the things in my fridge into alphabetical order. Or reading my car manual to find out how to do difficult things like switch the lights on.:innocent:

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 01:00 PM
It's OK to bite the girl's finger or blow on her neck though, right ??? Double standards there I think !!!!

Wx

That is not true. I think (I know) you have the wrong person. I would never behave like that on the dance floor

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 01:00 PM
And it doesn't take much to put me off.

Staring at yourself in the mirror at Marco's certainly does that doesn't it !!!!

Wx

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 01:04 PM
Staring at yourself in the mirror at Marco's certainly does that doesn't it !!!!

Wx

Is there mirrors in Marco's? I have never noticed!!

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 01:05 PM
I'm covered by the inpost apology earlier. You're just being crabbit cos you got rumbled on post 2, ha.

It's Ok, we'll never meet. I'll always have more exciting things to do like putting the things in my fridge into alphabetical order. Or reading my car manual to find out how to do difficult things like switch the lights on.:innocent:

Good!

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 01:06 PM

ARE there mirrors?
IS there A mirror?

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 01:07 PM

I'm laughing so much I can hardly type !!!!!!!!

Wx

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 01:10 PM
I'm laughing so much I can hardly type !!!!!!!!

Wx

I only look in the mirror to improve my dancing. It's not a vanity thing at all!!

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 01:12 PM
I only look in the mirror to improve my dancing. It's not a vanity thing at all!!

I have the wrong guy too Chicklet !!!! Must be some Jerry afterall !! Never met him !!!

Wx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 01:21 PM
I have the wrong guy too Chicklet !!!! Must be some Jerry afterall !! Never met him !!!

Wx

Well I think you must be right because I always wondered if the guy I'm thinking of was looking in the mirror to get a reverse view of the little lady he was a-guiding round the floor so it can't be this Blue34 chap if he's just looking to improve his dancing.
:confused:

BlueThreeFour
31st-March-2003, 01:24 PM
Well I think you must be right because I always wondered if the guy I'm thinking of was looking in the mirror to get a reverse view of the little lady he was a-guiding round the floor so it can't be this Blue34 chap if he's just looking to improve his dancing.
:confused:

If you had ever danced with me, you would know why I have to look in the mirror to improve!!

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 01:29 PM
Wendy, he's going for the be sympathetic if I turn on the modesty bit now. We HAVE to have the wrong guy.

Sorry Blue34.

I take it all back.

And I'll keep a nice chocolate orange about my person for you from now on just incase we do ever meet.

Cx

Gadget
31st-March-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
(we really need a "green with envy" smilie, Franck :eek: )
{Off topic again - but there is one created on the 'smilies' post of test messages; you could always just insert it as a pic}

Bill
31st-March-2003, 01:35 PM
Very good points here.

Bill / Caramac it's like that ad. where the wee girl is trying to decide between daddy and chips...so first of all apologies to Bill for talking about him like something to be unwrapped and er eaten. I'll stop that analogy there....

oh.........................just when it was getting interesting :na: :D Amazing what can happen on a dance floor. :eek: :rolleyes:

and as for young James......................what can I say :what: How long has he been dancing ?? Less than 6 months now !! had to warn Mel not to improve too much so Fran and I could have another chance at the Advanced before they move up !!!!!!!

and thanks for the positive comments although I do find them a little embarrassing :sorry but with so many great men around I would have thought all the women will have left Marco's feeling more than satisfied :innocent: I certianly was................. and that was without being unwrapped and eaten :D :rolleyes:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 01:40 PM
but with so many great men around I would have thought all the women will have left Marco's feeling more than satisfied :innocent:

great dancers, maybe - great dances, not necessarily .....

take Dave H - great dancer and then I stuck my finger up his nose :tears:

Wx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 01:43 PM
Never meaning to cause embarrassment Bill. Have been told by those (just a wee bit) longer in both tooth and forum that it's Ok to be OTT nice and folk can blush at their screens and go ah shucks ....but not OTT sarcy....which sounds fair.

got to ask.....can you put a person to my nom de plume?

C

Sal
31st-March-2003, 03:11 PM
[i]

C [/B]

It cannot be a nom de plume - a nom de keyboard, possibly!

(Sorry about the pigeon french, but mine does not stretch to computer peripherals!)

Graham
31st-March-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Sal
It cannot be a nom de plume - a nom de keyboard, possibly!

(Sorry about the pigeon french, but mine does not stretch to computer peripherals!)
keyboard = clavier

But surely Chicklet is a nom de plumes?

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Graham
keyboard = clavier

It kind of doesn't matter any more cos John S has scared me that I'm going to get 'rested so I might not post ever again. AND Come in Blue34 has been moved to Take it Outside!!!!!! which if you think about it might have been a bit daft because that's the first place the fuzz are going to look isn't it!??!!!???:tears:

Graham
31st-March-2003, 03:59 PM
It kind of doesn't matter any more cos John S has scared me that I'm going to get 'rested so I might not post ever again. AND Come in Blue34 has been moved to Take it Outside!!!!!! which if you think about it might have been a bit daft because that's the first place the fuzz are going to look isn't it!??!!!???:tears:

Fear not, young Chicklet. Blue34 would have to establish that your statements were false. I'm sure you can find supporting witnesses to establish that you were only telling the truth.

Especially if you offered chocolat. :grin:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:01 PM
keyboard = clavier

You smug ***!

Wx

Franck
31st-March-2003, 04:01 PM
It kind of doesn't matter any more cos John S has scared me that I'm going to get 'rested so I might not post ever again. nah, don't do that, my days would be much duller without your posts... :nice:

AND Come in Blue34 has been moved to Take it Outside!!!!!! which if you think about it might have been a bit daft because that's the first place the fuzz are going to look isn't it!??!!!???:tears: Well the take it outside bit is for thread that have degenerated in name calling etc... If anything was really offensive / litigigious, I would simply remove it altogether :D

I hope clarifies things, so now children, behave yourselves!

Franck.

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 04:05 PM
Yes daddy...

Steve

Franck
31st-March-2003, 04:09 PM
Yes daddy... Very good!

Have you cleaned your room yet???? and don't play that dreadful music so loud!!!!!

Franck.

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 04:11 PM
[Well the take it outside bit is for thread that have degenerated in name calling etc... If anything was really offensive / litigigious, I would simply remove it altogether :D

I hope clarifies things, so now children, behave yourselves!

Franck. [/B][/QUOTE]

well that was just Wendy,

the fish bits don't count.

and I'm much calmer now thanks, cos I remembered that if I do get 'rested Trampy will pull his underpants on over his trousers and come and (all together) Rescue Me.

what about a "smilie" of a treble clef or some notes to indicate lyrics???

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Franck

and don't play that dreadful music so loud!!!!!

Picked this up from your own dad did you Hee heeee heeeeeee !!!!!

Wxxx

Franck
31st-March-2003, 04:15 PM
Picked this up from your own dad did you Hee heeee heeeeeee !!!!! Yep :D But I never listened, and I still play dreadful music too loud :D :D

Franck.

P.S. Chicklet, it is not nice blaming others... :wink:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Chicklet, it is not nice blaming others... :wink:

I know !!!! I was going to be her alibi and everything - I thought we were as thick as thieves !!!!! I even told her about Bill !!!! My Mum always told me not to accept chocolate from strangers !!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Wx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 04:36 PM
I know !!!! I was going to be her alibi and everything - I thought we were as thick as thieves !!!!! I even told her about Bill !!!! My Mum always told me not to accept chocolate from strangers !!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Wx

hmmmm, I was just getting in first because I figured you would shop ME if I didn't.

and another thing I'll bet there are plenty on here stranger than me and I'll bet you'd take chocolate from them.

(NB was going to write take chocolate "off" them but pendantically self corrected - are you proud of me Graham ?????)

If I say thank you for telling me about Bill we can be friends again.:D :innocent:

Twinkle Toes
31st-March-2003, 04:43 PM
And as for Royboy - hell, if I was living on Mars, I'd be coming back every month, if I knew there was a welcome like that in store

I thought the welcome was way over the top. All this kissing and hugging is getting right out of hand. Three of the Dundee Mad Crew kissed me while I was dancing with them and Elsie and Ruth did the same. What sort of example are they giving to new comers? :mad: :mad: Keep kissing out of Ceroc!!

Yes, there is too much of this kissing & cuddling lark - it's becoming too commonplace and false. :sick:
Their performance with Royboy was a bit over the top too, but it's only because he is a "Lovely old man" and if I may quote Royboy " Being a wee baldy fella I’m not seen as a threat, so I take full advantage when I get ‘up close and sensual’ on the dance floor "
Personally I think the latter half of his quote has more to do with his popularity, or is it notariety ?

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 04:44 PM

NB was going to write take chocolate "off" them

That would be a more accurate description in some ways ... as a powerful swipe would probably be involved !!!

If I say thank you for telling me about Bill we can be friends again.:D :innocent:

Oh OK !!!:innocent: :D

And anyway we need to stick together in this place - believe me !!!!

Wx

Twinkle Toes
31st-March-2003, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chicklet

:eek: That's a bit strong is it not C !
I'm sure he doesn't smell any worse than any other hard dancin cerocer.

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 05:02 PM

:eek: That's a bit strong is it not C !
I'm sure he doesn't smell any worse than any other hard dancin cerocer.

Fear not dear Twinkle twas but a jest - the offending Blue34 and I enjoyed a tasty morsel of finest fish n chips in the car before a do last weekend, and it was nothing stronger than a reference to that event where there had been an amount of chortling over the fact that we would have to dance with each other all night as no-one would come near us "smelling of fish".

Perhaps a good time and place to point out that I would never ever make your actual deliberately rude remark. If they ever come across that way then I have not expressed myself properly or am being naughty and making a light reference to something not on the page.

Thank you for allowing an explanation here rather than wondering behind the scenes!!

C

Twinkle Toes
31st-March-2003, 05:15 PM
... and thanks for the positive comments although I do find them a little embarrassing :sorry but with so many great men around I would have thought all the women will have left Marco's feeling more than satisfied :innocent: I certianly was................. and that was without being unwrapped and eaten :D :rolleyes:

Bill, I can't believe you have yet another quality - you are so modest. You are one of the few who actually listens to the music and interprets your moves accordingly - and hey - what :waycool: moves they are too. In short, you have style, charisma and lead with such perfection - without using force like some do. It is always a pleasure dancing with you. :drool:

ps. Thanks for the great dance I had with you on Saturday.:yum:
pps. If Fran is ever stupid enough to dump you, please let me know first:wink: :wink:

Twinkle Toes
31st-March-2003, 05:24 PM

Thank you for allowing an explanation here rather than wondering behind the scenes!!

C

:o
Well, I'm glad you explained that one, as I just saw a lonely man wandering off in the direction of the forth road bridge,
tears streaming down his face, and continually checking his armpits. Thought there might have been a connection !!

Graham
31st-March-2003, 06:01 PM
(NB was going to write take chocolate "off" them but pendantically self corrected - are you proud of me Graham ?????)

Pedantically.

LOL :devil: :wink:

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 06:06 PM
Pedantically.

LOL :devil: :wink:

now Graham SURELY you can tell the difference between a typo and a boob!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm sure your post would have been so much more meaningful if I knew who this "LOL" is??????????????????????

Please please tell

cx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 06:07 PM
now Graham SURELY you can tell the difference between a typo and a boob!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm sure your post would have been so much more meaningful if I knew who this "LOL" is??????????????????????

Please please tell

cx

sorry never type and be on phone to a Californian at the same time - "would have" should not be followed by "is" - please correct.

Graham
31st-March-2003, 06:13 PM

I'm more of a leg man myself :wink: , but I did recognise the difference (just couldn't resist :grin: )

Laughing Out Loud

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 06:16 PM
I'm more of a leg man myself :wink: , but I did recognise the difference (just couldn't resist :grin: )

I just set em up.........

Laughing Out Loud

thank you - I guessed lots of love but it didn't work in quite a few other posts - will remember for future reference.

c

Tiggerbabe
31st-March-2003, 06:38 PM

I thought the welcome was way over the top.

Sorry if you were offended by it - I happen to think he's a lovely guy and was very pleased to see him walk through the door -having lost him to the ladies of Manchester. If you'd been concentrating on looking in the mirror to improve your dancing (as you claim you do :wink: ) you'd never have noticed.............

All this kissing and hugging is getting right out of hand. Three of the Dundee Mad Crew kissed me while I was dancing with them and Elsie and Ruth did the same.

OK I won't ever do it again :sorry: but then again, you asked for it! :na:

Keep kissing out of Ceroc!!

I don't normally kiss people during the dance Blue boy - but off the dance floor :wink: now that's something entirely different!
But I have heard , from certain circles, that you're not as opposed to the prospect as you would have us believe :yum:

Graham
31st-March-2003, 06:43 PM
But I have heard , from certain circles, that you're not as opposed to the prospect as you would have us believe :yum:
I agree: there's an element of near-schizoid behaviour here. Perhaps he was just playing hard to get?

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 06:45 PM
I agree: there's an element of near-schizoid behaviour here.

Yes I've come across this before. This type of behaviour often manifests itself when someone has a strict yet confusing up-bringing e.g. Have lots of children but don't enjoy sex !!!!

What's a man to do !!! Must kiss - can't kiss. Nightmare !!! Let's not judge him but try to understand him !!!

Wx

Chicklet
31st-March-2003, 06:52 PM
I agree: there's an element of near-schizoid behaviour here. Perhaps he was just playing hard to get?

[B]

that's a little lap dog with a bow that would like to sit on people's knees isn't it?? hmmmm......you could be on to something here Professor Graham.:devil: :D

Just saw Wendy's post - I went for an attempt at Pythonesque bizzare and she went for sex - what a range of performance, what more could one want from a forum?

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 06:54 PM
[B]

that's a little lap dog with a bow that would like to sit on people's knees isn't it??

Yeh J(G)erry's got one... Halliwell !!!!

Wx

TheTramp
31st-March-2003, 07:20 PM
Geri.

Steve

Bill
31st-March-2003, 11:14 PM
Never meaning to cause embarrassment Bill. Have been told by those (just a wee bit) longer in both tooth and forum that it's Ok to be OTT nice and folk can blush at their screens and go ah shucks ....but not OTT sarcy....which sounds fair.

C

ehm............. I think I might be able to but might need a clue !!:rolleyes:

and yep...we're all friends on the forum so nice and safe to be OTT:wink:

People obviously not too busy today judging by the number of posts here !

Hope you all have a fun weekend and see you soon - afetr mu hols :waycool: :cheers:

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 11:25 PM
Geri.

Steve

You're not after Graham's job are you ??? You never did get back to me on that one....

Wxxxx

Wendy
31st-March-2003, 11:27 PM

Hope you all have a fun weekend and see you soon - afetr mu hols :waycool:

Remember to pack those shades !!! :waycool: Have a great time !!!

Wxxxx

Heather
31st-March-2003, 11:49 PM
Just for you,
:kiss: :kiss: XXXXXXXXX:kiss: :kiss:
Heather,
:kiss: :wink: (You KNOW you like it!!!)