PDA

View Full Version : Bfg Cd/dvd

TheTramp
22nd-May-2006, 01:58 PM
Hiya all

Been working on the video of the classes etc. from the BFG.

Was going to post a couple of clips, but had problems uploading them. I'll try to put them up again later.

Anyone who didn't order one, but would like a DVD copy (£8), or a CD copy (£5 - for playing on a computer) can get one by PMing me.

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-May-2006, 10:59 PM
thats a bit vague, what format is the cd in? If it was a video cd it would play on a lot of normal dvd players and if its something like wmv it may not play in every computer.

Of course, your explanation is perfect for most - Im just pedantic ;)

TheTramp
22nd-May-2006, 11:03 PM
thats a bit vague, what format is the cd in? If it was a video cd it would play on a lot of normal dvd players and if its something like wmv it may not play in every computer.

Of course, your explanation is perfect for most - Im just pedantic ;)

The CD format is WMV. Never had anyone say that the CDs don't work though.

Hope you're happy now Mr Scathe :flower:

under par
23rd-May-2006, 06:22 AM
Hiya all

Been working on the video of the classes etc. from the BFG.

Was going to post a couple of clips, but had problems uploading them. I'll try to put them up again later.

Anyone who didn't order one, but would like a DVD copy (£8), or a CD copy (£5 - for playing on a computer) can get one by PMing me.

just re -read your post pm on the way

TheTramp
23rd-May-2006, 03:59 PM
Finally finished editing all the files off my camera.

All going to Peter (McJester) tonight, for the DVD to be done.

Those people who ordered CDs* will get them this week (or at Southport in 2 cases).

My work here is done :D

* Try not to bug Peter too much over getting the DVD finished! He's got a day job!

Alice
23rd-May-2006, 07:07 PM
Finally finished editing all the files off my camera.

All going to Peter (McJester) tonight, for the DVD to be done.

Those people who ordered CDs* will get them this week (or at Southport in 2 cases).

My work here is done :D

* Try not to bug Peter too much over getting the DVD finished! He's got a day job!
Woohoo!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks to the Tramp and McJester for putting it all together for us! :clap: :cheers: :worthy:

TheTramp
28th-May-2006, 12:26 PM
Oy Peter...

Clear out your Private Messages. Can't send you one.

Piglet would like to be added to the list for a DVD please.....

McJester
4th-June-2006, 07:19 PM
Thats the DVD image finally done..... thats the last of the bugs ( that I can find ) out of it :clap: :clap:

now for mass production, for those who ordered a DVD expect them out in the next week or so.

:hug:

McJ

Caro
4th-June-2006, 07:25 PM
Thats the DVD image finally done..... thats the last of the bugs ( that I can find ) out of it :clap: :clap:

now for mass production, for those who ordered a DVD expect them out in the next week or so.

McJ

Great!! Thanks mcJester:respect: , looking forward to watching the DVD now and seeing all those workshops I missed!!! :nice:

jacksondonut
5th-June-2006, 05:27 PM
Thankyou!! Looking forward to getting it into my hot sweaty little hands.... yippeeee..:yeah:

:clap: :clap: :flower: :clap: :clap:

McJester
7th-June-2006, 02:23 AM
Hi

Some of you now have your DVDs:clap: :clap:

Glasgow managed to give out a few tonight at Jumpin Jaks, I'lll hold off sending any to glasgow punters till next week

Those of you south of the border - they wenti n the mail tonight

Inverness - Franck is being a true honey and is taking them with him on Thursday, so please see him and give him a big hug

Edinburgh folks - I'll be at Marco's on thursday and if you don't know who I am I'm the ginger guy with a ponytail, if that doesn't work Aleks, Killingtime and the lovely Catherine can point me out.

Rest of you - anyone going to the Glasgow Party on Saturday, I'll be there we will see how we stand after that.

McJester or as some people call me Peter

jacksondonut
7th-June-2006, 07:55 AM
Well Done!!:worthy: :worthy:

thank you for all your hard work.:flower: :flower:

Looking forward to seeing the postman shortly....
:whistle: :wink:

:cheers: :cheers:

johnthehappyguy
7th-June-2006, 09:59 AM
Got it Last night !

Well done everyone the DVD is fantastic.

Definitely worth the money !!!!!!

john

Caro
7th-June-2006, 11:31 PM
Hi

Some of you now have your DVDs:clap: :clap:

Glasgow managed to give out a few tonight at Jumpin Jaks, I'lll hold off sending any to glasgow punters till next week

Those of you south of the border - they wenti n the mail tonight

Inverness - Franck is being a true honey and is taking them with him on Thursday, so please see him and give him a big hug

Edinburgh folks - I'll be at Marco's on thursday and if you don't know who I am I'm the ginger guy with a ponytail, if that doesn't work Aleks, Killingtime and the lovely Catherine can point me out.

Rest of you - anyone going to the Glasgow Party on Saturday, I'll be there we will see how we stand after that.

McJester or as some people call me Peter

how about us poor lonely souls of Aberdeen ?:tears: :flower:

McJester
8th-June-2006, 12:12 PM
how about us poor lonely souls of Aberdeen ?:tears: :flower:

If any of you are coming down to the party on Saturday in Glasgow :D I could deliver then or else there is the joys of the BeachBallroom the following weekend or else if you really want it now I could put one in the post to you today

And don't worry I still love you all up in Aberdeen, just saving the best till last thats all. :flower: :flower: :love: :flower:

:cheers: & :hug:
McJ

McJester
8th-June-2006, 12:22 PM
Freya is coming down so she will have the Aberdeen DVD for next week

Piglet
8th-June-2006, 12:24 PM
Freya is coming down so she will have the Aberdeen DVD for next week
For all of us Aberdonians?:clap: :hug:

McJester
8th-June-2006, 03:29 PM
yep one between the lot of you. :wink:

She will have all of them.

Now that just leaves Dundee and Perth ... any volunteers who will be over at the Glasgow party night or Edinburgh tonight

jacksondonut
8th-June-2006, 05:21 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: How about Milton Keynes....? still waiting with bated breath and outstretched arms... (the postman thinks im barmy):rofl:

Hope it turns up soon... dying to see everyone in action :yeah: and all the lovely people I met.:flower: :flower: :flower: :clap:

Jan
:cheers:

jacksondonut
12th-June-2006, 12:18 PM
Nothing in the post yet... :sad: :sad: How do I find out whether its been sent to me yet..?? :flower: :flower: :flower:

DavidY
12th-June-2006, 12:32 PM
Nothing in the post yet... :sad: :sad: How do I find out whether its been sent to me yet..?? :flower: :flower: :flower: :yeah: Nothing in the post yet for me either. :sad:

McJester
12th-June-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi

both of yours were sent last week, addressed to your home addresses. I don't know why they haven't arrived yet, give if another couple of days and we will see if they turn up.. if they don't contact my and we will arrange replacement ones to be shipped to you

McJ

jacksondonut
12th-June-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi

both of yours were sent last week, addressed to your home addresses. I don't know why they haven't arrived yet, give if another couple of days and we will see if they turn up.. if they don't contact my and we will arrange replacement ones to be shipped to you

McJ

Thanks McJester... guessed that might be the case... will wait and see what turns up in the next few days.. !:flower: :flower:

cheers Jan

drathzel
12th-June-2006, 11:34 PM
i havent recieved mine either:tears:

Freya
13th-June-2006, 12:38 AM
Erm ok :blush: Not sure how to say this but! I was supposed to bring up the DVD's from McJester for the Aberdeen Lot but forgot to get them off my friend!

So Sorry Guy's but you'll have to wait till Saturday!

Think there were only 3 anyway! Am I forgiven? :flower:

DavidY
14th-June-2006, 11:13 PM
... still waiting for the postman to deliver mine.:sad:

Mind you I've had other mail that's gone missing too so I shouldn't be surprised. I received something on the 30th of May that had been posted on the 5th of April!:eek: :tears:

McJester
16th-June-2006, 01:43 PM
Hi

since the first batch sent out ( thats the lot south of the border ) haven't arrived I would like to check peoples addresses:

Could you please send them to

peter@mcjester.com

and we will try again

As for the scottish crowd, will try and catch you or people from your area at the Beach Ballroom after that we will send them out via mail

Inverness I believe most of you got yours, only one missed according to Sheena, you disk is at your venue

Aberdeen ... Freya will have them this weekend

Perth .. Mel B has been a honey and volunteered to bring them

Dundee .... notsureworking on it this weekend

Edinburgh .... been through a couple of timesand not managed to catch that many of you .. hopefully some are at the Beach ballroom

Glasgow .... Come see me or tell me which nights you will be dancing and I will get you there

Instructors, once we get the mailing sorted I'll send out yours

hugs

Peter

Yliander
16th-June-2006, 01:55 PM
Dundee .... notsureworking on it this weekendI'm going ot be at beach ballroom and happy to transport DVD's to Dundee ... people can collect them from class on Monday or Wednesday...

Icey
21st-June-2006, 07:45 PM
Still no sign of the BDG DVD :tears: Anyone else go theirs yet?

Tiggerbabe
21st-June-2006, 08:28 PM
Anyone else got theirs yet?
Mine was hand delivered :smug smilie:

DavidY
21st-June-2006, 11:34 PM
Still no sign of the BDG DVD :tears: Anyone else go theirs yet?Sounds like none of the first batch McJester sent have made it South of the border - mine never arrived either.:tears:

McJester
22nd-June-2006, 01:58 AM
Still no sign of the BDG DVD :tears: Anyone else go theirs yet?

Hi Icey,

I don't have you or Mr Darcy on the list of orders that Trampy gave me. Phone me and we can get this sorted out

And as DavidY stated none of the down south ones arrived, they are however being redone and will go out tomorrow or friday.

hugs

McJester

drathzel
22nd-June-2006, 05:04 PM
I got mine!!! Its very good well done to Steve and Peter:respect:

Piglet
26th-June-2006, 08:43 PM
:clap: Yippee! Finally got my hands on my copy.:clap:

Took it into work to watch it there, but it wouldn't work :tears:

Took it home again and I'm over the moon that it's fine and dandy!

Have only watched the cabaret - all 3 positions, - and the outtakes and the awards; will watch the rest next week when I've more time.

Fantastic stuff - thanks to Trampy, McJester, all the BFG crew!

jacksondonut
26th-June-2006, 09:37 PM
Really pleased that you all have got your lovely DVDs:flower: :flower: ....

methinks Milton Keynes is in a Black Hole, as nothing has yet arrived..:sad: :tears: :tears:

***will have to move to Scotland to prevent this happening again in the future... now, theres an idea...*** :D

Will pounce on Postie again tomorrow morning and demand an explanation.........:yeah:

Lory
26th-June-2006, 09:54 PM
methinks Milton Keynes is in a Black Hole, as nothing has yet arrived..:sad: :tears: :tears:

Don't worry, your not alone, I haven't been sent mine yet either :hug:

jacksondonut
28th-June-2006, 11:57 AM
HURRAY....!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

its arrived this morning... thankyou McJester...:flower: :flower:
:hug: :hug:

*rushes off, CD in hot sweaty hand...*

under par
28th-June-2006, 12:09 PM
HURRAY....!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

its arrived this morning... thankyou McJester...:flower: :flower:
:hug: :hug:

*rushes off, CD in hot sweaty hand...*

Likewise. Thankyou:flower:

jacksondonut
28th-June-2006, 01:40 PM
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Just spend an enjoyable couple of hours re-living the wonderful weekend
:drool: :drool: :drool: (watched the Caberet three times on the trot...at least...well done Trampy and Gang:respect: :respect: )

Was lovely to see all the bits I missed and really did have a LOT of fun watching the outtakes too....:rofl: :rofl:

Definately worth waiting for AND looking forward to seeing you all again soon... what a fab event.:yeah: And what wonderful people.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DavidY
28th-June-2006, 11:18 PM
Mine's arrived today too.:clap:

Lory
7th-July-2006, 04:20 PM
Mine's arrived today too.:clap:
I still haven't got mine! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
9th-July-2006, 03:53 PM
I still haven't got mine! :tears: :tears: :tears:
Awww :hug: I wish I had got one now, darn it :sad:

McJester
9th-July-2006, 05:33 PM
Lory's is in the post..... wasn't on the original list but buried in an email from Trampy.

Ash if you want one see me on tuesday

McJ

Piglet
10th-July-2006, 01:29 PM
Ash get one! It's a really good one this time! You can actually see the teachers without getting special glasses :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

McJester
11th-July-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi Folks

as far as I know that is all the DVDs delivered to paying customers. If you have bought one and it hasn't been delivered please PM me and we can arrange it.

As for copies for teacher some of you have them, the rest will come once I get your address off of Franck

McJ