PDA

View Full Version : Storm DVD (Statement On Behalf Of Steve Thomas)

Obi's Sweat Band
22nd-May-2006, 12:10 PM
All,

In light of recent events, I have been asked to issue a statment on behalf of Ceroc Teacher, Steve Thomas.

It would appear that following Mr Thomas' performance on the Storm '06 DVD a small minority of people claimed him to be "3 sheets to the wind, half cut, on his arse and even spannered" during the recording, and perhaps this compromised the enjoyment of the DVD for some.

Mr Thomas would like it said that following a long drive to Camber (20 miles) and the honour of being involved, both he and his demonstrator were a little tired and emotional.

It is true that Mr Thomas had acquainted himself with the inside of the Boudoir (as the Storm programme said he would) prior to the filming, which was delayed by 4 hours.

Despite this Mr Thomas insisted the show must go on, and got through it anyway. What a professional.

Mr Thomas would like me to say that he in no way condones drink-jiving, and would like to officially deny any claims of being off his tits.

Thank you,

:cheers:

A Representative of Steve Thomas & Lida Cook
Don't Drink & Jive Kids

Tazmanian Devil
22nd-May-2006, 01:54 PM
In light of recent events, I have been asked to issue a statment on behalf of Ceroc Teacher, Steve Thomas.

It would appear that following Mr Thomas' performance on the Storm '06 DVD a small minority of people claimed him to be "3 sheets to the wind, half cut, on his arse and even spannered" during the recording, and perhaps this compromised the enjoyment of the DVD for some.

I am so gonna get the DVD now :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Thomas would like me to say that he in no way condones drink-jiving, and would like to officially deny any claims of being off his tits.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

under par
23rd-May-2006, 06:47 AM
I am so gonna get the DVD now :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this a Ceroc HQ advertising post to encourage DVD sales????:really:

angelique
23rd-May-2006, 12:27 PM
Is this a Ceroc HQ advertising post to encourage DVD sales????:really:

:yeah:

It's not like you UP to be cynical!!!:what: :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: