PDA

View Full Version : I am back in June where will you be

cerocmetro
18th-May-2006, 01:25 AM
Hi All

I am back on thursday 22nd June. Land 5am from NZ and will be at Fulham in the evening to play catch up and wake up :sick:

Would love to get my regular fix of great dances and catch up with as many of you as possible.

I am in the UK til 4th July, so lets party:cheers:

I will have my full schedule soon so lets see if we can meet.

Good Luck to Trampy who will be covering for me in NZ :rofl:

Adam

under par
18th-May-2006, 01:28 AM
hey! hey! good news Adam.:yeah: :yeah: Hope to see you somewher whilst yo are back:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

WittyBird
18th-May-2006, 01:28 AM
Would love to get my regular fix of great dances and catch up with as many of you as possible.

Everyone is in Scotland then :innocent:

TheTramp
18th-May-2006, 02:29 AM
Good Luck to Trampy who will be covering for me in NZ :rofl:

Why am I, all of a sudden, very nervous?!? :what:

I arrive in Wellington at 3:45pm on the 21st. Does this mean that I'll miss you?

cerocmetro
18th-May-2006, 02:31 AM
Why am I, all of a sudden, very nervous?!? :what:

I arrive in Wellington at 3:45pm on the 21st. Does this mean that I'll miss you?

I leave Wellington 11.30am on the 21st, Wow that was close, just got out the country in time :rofl:

TheTramp
18th-May-2006, 02:36 AM
I leave Wellington 11.30am on the 21st, Wow that was close, just got out the country in time :rofl:

I'll change my flight..... :rolleyes:

Minnie M
18th-May-2006, 07:30 AM
hey! hey! good news Adam.:yeah: :yeah: Hope to see you somewher whilst yo are back:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:yeah: :clap: :yeah: :flower: :yeah:
Hope to catch up with you this visit
and good luck Trampy - 'big' shoes to fill :yeah: nahhh..... you'll do a great job :respect:

Cruella
18th-May-2006, 07:55 AM
Best you come to Funky lush on the 24th June as Ray and Jane are back visiting too. You can sit and talk BBQs and complain about warm beer. :whistle:

Robin
18th-May-2006, 10:39 PM
Best you come to Funky lush on the 24th June as Ray and Jane are back visiting too. You can sit and talk BBQs and complain about warm beer. :whistle:

Well, he can't! He's booked for Finchley that night ... just in case you'd forgotten mate !

Sparkles
18th-May-2006, 11:34 PM
Maybe you should post up a list of where you'll be and when, Adam...?
Then your adoring fans will know just how to catch up with you :awe:
S. xx