PDA

View Full Version : Double Trouble workshop

Stuart M
25th-March-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks Scot (and the gals!) for a great workshop on Sunday. Looking forward to trying out my skills in a threesome in future.

Mind you, I'm looking forward even more to seeing what Brady and his two partners achieve as a result of the workshop...:wink:

Does anyone have a list of the moves taught? The names might help to jog my memory in future - I forgot to note them down at the end :sorry

Dreadful Scathe
25th-March-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Thanks Scot (and the gals!) for a great workshop on Sunday. Looking forward to trying out my skills in a threesome in future.

Mind you, I'm looking forward even more to seeing what Brady and his two partners achieve as a result of the workshop...:wink:

Indeed. Moves and demo looked great, thanks Scot. I only hope I can get better at following, was my first attempt. It'll be great by October we are going to compete ;).

Stuart M
25th-March-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Indeed. Moves and demo looked great, thanks Scot. I only hope I can get better at following, was my first attempt. It'll be great by October we are going to compete ;).

So, you reckon you'll be able to find 3 Smurf costumes for hire in the next 6 months ? :D

Dreadful Scathe
25th-March-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
So, you reckon you'll be able to find 3 Smurf costumes for hire in the next 6 months ? :D

I considered it - but the Blue Facepaint would come off :) so ill think of something else :)

Steven
25th-March-2003, 12:29 PM
I have a list of the moves all written down.

Will send you a copy of them.

Cheers
Steven

Tiggerbabe
25th-March-2003, 09:29 PM
It was a great day indeed!

Thoroughly enjoyed the workshop - with the added bonus of there being an extra man:wink: . Scot, Shona and Elaine looked fab and Scot did so well managing to get us all (most of the time anyway!) doing the moves.

The boss (Dave Densley) also has them all written down - practice time on Wednesday I think :waycool:

DS -
You and Brady aren't both going to wear Sailor's outfits are you? I don't think I could cope...........:drool: :drool: :drool:

John S
26th-March-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
DS -
You and Brady aren't both going to wear Sailor's outfits are you? I don't think I could cope...........:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm sure you could, Sheena - or at least you'ld enjoy trying to.:wink:

Tiggerbabe
27th-March-2003, 01:44 AM
:D :D :D