PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

Gadget
25th-March-2003, 09:21 AM
Any chance of putting the regular (and not so regular) parties on to the calendar function of the forum?

Graham
25th-March-2003, 01:21 PM
It would seem that there's every chance.

Jayne
25th-March-2003, 01:39 PM
Ok so I'm a wee bit slow but I see that next month's Glasgow party has a chocolate theme...

BILL!!!!! You WILL make it, won't you??? :wink: :wink:

Wendy - who shall we put on the guest list??? :wink:

Jayne
:grin:

Gadget
25th-March-2003, 02:32 PM
:cheers:

Graham
25th-March-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Jayne

Is it by invitation only? :tears: Oh, well, I suppose I should look on the bright side: that's a few quid I'll be saving! :grin:

Dave Hancock
25th-March-2003, 02:59 PM
Can I come if I agree to eat lots of chocolate - :D

Dreadful Scathe
25th-March-2003, 03:35 PM
Ok so I'm a wee bit slow but I see that next month's Glasgow party has a chocolate theme...

BILL!!!!! You WILL make it, won't you??? :wink: :wink:

He wont fit the theme at all - hes BETTER than chocolate. Its the rest of us that are merely chocolate (i wish :) )

Jayne
25th-March-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Is it by invitation only? :tears: Oh, well, I suppose I should look on the bright side: that's a few quid I'll be saving! :grin:

No, just that people on the list get VIP treatment!! :wink: :wink:

J :grin:

Tiggerbabe
25th-March-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock

I'll BRING you lots of chocolate if it means I can get a dance :wink: (for once!)

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 12:31 AM

But Sweetie,

We all know that the 'H' in Hancock stands for 'Hotter' than Chocolate !!!!

Is HTC better than BTC that is the question !!!

Wxxx

PS Remind me to tell you girls about a "hot bounty" cocktail I had once..... mmmm yummy ......

Dave Hancock
27th-March-2003, 08:44 AM
Wendy
Do the boys get ot here about the "hot bounty" cocktail you had as well???

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 10:48 AM
Nope! It's a girl thing... oh wait a minute ... you ARE a girl sometimes aren't you :wink: So.... OK..... Give me your list of girls (who dance as men) who are BTC or HTC and I'll think about including you... jeez you'll be powdering your nose with us next !!!!

Wx

Chicklet
27th-March-2003, 10:57 AM
Wendy,

thank you so much for this, my little girl's brain has been beavering away for a month trying to decide what BTC is and it has all just fallen in to place. I am in your debt and would bring you an ice cream bounty bar to the next do were it not for the fact that it would melt by the time I managed to find a secluded spot to leave it and run away without revealing my identity!!!

C

Graham
27th-March-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
without revealing my identity!!!

I think I've guessed your identity already though

Chicklet
27th-March-2003, 01:44 PM
scandalous

in which case I would have to arrange to send you a bemb (say it outloud and you'll get it PP) before you can reveal to the nation!!!!

:devil: :D

or do you take bribes????

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 01:45 PM
Wendy,

I would bring you an ice cream bounty bar to the next do were it not for the fact that it would melt by the time I managed to find a secluded spot to leave it and run away without revealing my identity!!!

C

Welcome to the club Chicklet ! And you are talking my language !!!

To fill you in, the BTC thing started when I danced with the wonderful Bill from Aberdeen and said he was better than chocolate (you MUST try to dance with him by the way but not TOO much cos we all want a shot!!!) and it kinda grew from there.

Think I know who you are too !!! EK on a Sunday - am I right ???? I won't go public on this but it might cost you one of those chocolates you get outside Habitat :wink:

Wx

Chicklet
27th-March-2003, 02:13 PM
rumbled.

but it looks like it was a family conspiracy!!!

you must let me know (behind the scenes) how you cracked it...and in return for your complicity I promise I won't tell a soul that you run off with things from bizzare 70s theme hotels in Blackpool!!!!!!!It was a theme hotel, wasn't it??

:wink:

woops.

NOTE TO FORUM - innocent mistake, could have happened to anyone, no arrests were made, they brought it straight back etc etc !!!!!!!

I'm expecting a shipment of best Belgian Chocolat (no E ) so will make a point of saving a lot for an upcoming do.

BUT I have to confess I have recently rediscovered Caramac bars and have fallen in love all over again with them - how will Bill measure up to Caramac?? (in about 5 years when I might have summoned the nerve to ask him , obviously)

C

PS feeling quite proud that I am managing to do the completely and totally off thread thing these days. Calendar - what calendar?

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 02:18 PM

Well I know who'd be on my list.....

Wx

Chicklet
27th-March-2003, 02:20 PM
Wendy, sorry, that sounds terrible.

can I just add that they did NOT really "run off" with something from a hotel in Blackpool just completely innocently and accidentaly forgot to hand it back and I shouldn't really be making a joke of it it's just that the woman's face was such a picture of woe it made me laugh out loud and has stuck in my memory since then.

Appologies for painting you as a master criminal.

Cx

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 02:44 PM
rumbled

B was also in on it....

I'm expecting a shipment of best Belgian Chocolat (no E ) so will make a point of saving a lot for an upcoming do.

Mixing chocolat with CEROC.... dangerous !!! I don't think I can go there !

how will Bill measure up to Caramac?? (in about 5 years when I might have summoned the nerve to ask him , obviously).

Don't wait girl you have to go for it - he could be better !!! The downside is of course that Caramacs could lose their magic. It's a risk !!

Wx

PS
feeling quite proud that I am managing to do the completely and totally off thread thing these days. Calendar - what calendar?

Chocolate advent calendars... c for chocolate and c for calendar.... so not really off topic - you'll need to try a little harder :D

Chicklet
27th-March-2003, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy
[B]B was also in on it....

well that's the last time I let HIM buy me fish and chips and drive me home from Edinburgh giggly half full of G & T!!!!!!!!!!!.:D

Wendy
27th-March-2003, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy
[B]B was also in on it....

well that's the last time I let HIM buy me fish and chips and drive me home from Edinburgh giggly half full of G & T!!!!!!!!!!!.:D

I wasn't going to tell anybody about that ..........!

Wx

PS See what mixing pleasures can do !!!!!

Gadget
4th-April-2003, 01:08 PM
Another (on-topic) thought;
Franck: Since you've done such a sterling job of putting parties on the calendar, can workshops also be inserted?

:grin: :cheers:

Gadget
19th-March-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
Any chance of putting the regular (and not so regular) parties on to the calendar function of the forum?
...and the competitions...

Thought I would resurect this thread since the calendar could be such a usefull addition to the Forum instead of just a birthday reminder :rolleyes:

But would it be "PC" to put big non-ceroc events here?

Dave Hancock
19th-March-2004, 03:06 PM
Why have the parties been taken off the calendar, I remember for a wee while they were included???

Gadget
19th-March-2004, 04:45 PM
Why have the parties been taken off the calendar, I remember for a wee while they were included???
I don't think that anyone "took them off"; they were just never kept up-to-date with the latest events/partys.

Minnie M
19th-March-2004, 05:36 PM
My BIG birthday party is tomorrow - and has been on the calendar for about 6 months, curious how it will be displayed !