PDA

View Full Version : Blaze: Scottish Week-ender! Craig Tara 11th - 14th May 2007

under par
15th-May-2006, 06:25 PM
Thought I'd start the thread so info could be put on as it comes available.

Now with guest teachers: Ben and Carla

The Blaze Classes & DJ timetable is available online. (http://www.cerocscotland.com/blaze/)

Tiggerbabe
15th-May-2006, 06:39 PM
Blaze is the name of the weekender :na:

Craig Tara is the name of the holiday park. :)

Piglet
15th-May-2006, 09:18 PM
Sounds good to me! I've a feeling that one of the days might be an In-service day that I might be able to squeeze out of - but I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

drathzel
15th-May-2006, 10:50 PM
I'll be there, and hopefully bring a few Ceroc NI dancers with me!!!!:clap: :clap:

I am guessing we dont have a teacher line up yet??? *smiles sweetly*:innocent:

ducasi
15th-May-2006, 11:09 PM
The leaflet is available to download from the link below.Is anyone else puzzled at exactly what is going on in that picture at the top of page 2 of that PDF? :confused:

Anyway, really looking forward to this! I'm sure I'm mentioned somewhere that Ayr and Craig Tara would make a great weekender location. Of course, I'm not the first person to think of this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1613)...

Chicklet
16th-May-2006, 09:30 AM
[. Of course, I'm not the first person to think of this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1613)...

cool duclink :rofl: we really need some kind of suggestion box award scheme around here, Rutherglen Town Hall, WonderWestWorld :whistle: (Craig Tara is soooo a made up ponce name), sew on badges down the arm:waycool:

my vision is endless :wink: (except when I've got lenses in, when I can't see across the room:blush: ).

under par
16th-May-2006, 04:39 PM
Blaze is the name of the weekender :na:

Craig Tara is the name of the holiday park. :)

A search for Craig Tara on google gives several holiday camps in that area.

Hoseasons Holiday Parks and Lodges - Craig Tara, Scotland
Hoseasons Holiday Lodges and Parks in Britain and Ireland. Craig Tara, Ayr, Ayrshire; page 422.
www.hoseasons.co.uk/holidays/uklodges/parks/tara.asp - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Haven Holidays. Visit the Haven site
Scotland & Northumberland. Craig Tara (Half Board available) Seton Sands Berwick Haggerston Castle. Yorkshire & Lincolnshire. Blue Dolphin Primrose Valley ...
www.havenholidays.com/ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Craig Tara Holiday Park, Caravan Holiday Park in Ayrshire ...
We provide outstanding caravan holiday parks in Ayrshire, Scotland, UK including Craig Tara Holiday Park, Ayrshire,Scotland, UK.
www.camp-sites.co.uk/holiday-parks/Craig-Tara-Holiday-Park.htm - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

It is the HAVEN holiday park that Blaze are using.

Cruella
16th-May-2006, 04:46 PM
I have just one concern about this weekender.

The luggage allowance on the flights is not even enough for my dance shoes. :sick:

under par
16th-May-2006, 04:48 PM
I have just one concern about this weekender.

The luggage allowance on the flights is not even enough for my dance shoes. :sick:

You could try sailing up to the Clyde in your shoes:D :D

Cruella
16th-May-2006, 05:18 PM
You could try sailing up to the Clyde in your shoes:D :D
I think yours would be better suited, can i borrow one please? No make it a pair, one for me and one for my luggage!

Gordon J Pownall
16th-May-2006, 05:24 PM
DJ Bunnie and I will be there...!

G...xxx:clap: :cheers:

Gadget
5th-June-2006, 10:43 PM
Anyone taken their tribe on one of these? Is is poss to take kids, leave them with the various 'clubs' while I go and dance? Go swimming with them in the morning and dance at night... ???

ducasi
5th-June-2006, 11:14 PM
Been looking at the web site... Was shocked when I saw this page (http://www.ceroc.com/escape/ayr/blaze/blazeMay2007/booking_info.php)... but then discovered it was just an out-of-date copy of this page (http://www.ceroc.com/escape/brean/breeze/breezeOct2006/booking_info.php)...

Booking starts on Wednesday apparently... :clap:

(Gadget, based on the activities promised on the web site (and assuming it's not just an out-of-date copy of a different web site too) I'd say it's ideal for taking the kids too.)

killingtime
6th-June-2006, 11:34 AM
Been looking at the web site... Was shocked when I saw this page (http://www.ceroc.com/escape/ayr/blaze/blazeMay2007/booking_info.php)... but then discovered it was just an out-of-date copy of this page (http://www.ceroc.com/escape/brean/breeze/breezeOct2006/booking_info.php)...

And here was me hassling Franck about places and the lack of a working booking form (and being confused by the prices since they were totally different to the PDF). :rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
6th-June-2006, 06:14 PM
Booking starts on Wednesday apparently... :clap:

PM - so don't be setting your alarm and getting up too early :D

killingtime
7th-June-2006, 11:36 AM
PM - so don't be setting your alarm and getting up too early :D

What's that? PM you with requests. Well if you say so... :rolleyes:

Dizzy
7th-June-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh my God!! :eek: :eek:

Most of it has sold out already!!!

Anyone interested in sharing a 3 bedroom caravan :whistle:

ducasi
7th-June-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh my God!! :eek: :eek:

Most of it has sold out already!!!

Anyone interested in sharing a 3 bedroom caravan :whistle:
None of it has been sold at all. It's Wednesday PM and it's still got incorrect information on the "Booking Information" page. :(

Dizzy
7th-June-2006, 12:30 PM
None of it has been sold at all. It's Wednesday PM and it's still got incorrect information on the "Booking Information" page. :(

Thanks Duncan :flower: :hug:

:D

Dave T
7th-June-2006, 03:18 PM
Accomodation page has been updated.

Now to organise a roomie :whistle:

Guessing that the home page is incorrect with 6-8th May ie Sun - Tue!!!!

Dave

johnthehappyguy
7th-June-2006, 03:33 PM
Accomodation page has been updated.............

Dave

has it?

It is almost all still booked up ?

perhaps i am looking in the wrong place

John :sick:

Dave T
7th-June-2006, 03:58 PM
John

Here's how I got to the details

www.ceroc.com/blaze

Bookings tab

Booking information option

Was previously showing details from another event, now showing the correct info...and none shown as fully booked....yet!!

Dave

Little Monkey
7th-June-2006, 05:52 PM
So, any news about who's going to be teaching and dj'ing yet, then?

LM:flower:

bettyboop
7th-June-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm trying hard to get something booked - is the online booking up and running yet? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place :tears:

Do we need to submit equal numbers for the gender balancing? I want to book myself and my friend (2 girls) do I need to get a hold of couple of males before I submit the booking??

Help please !!:flower:

Little Monkey
7th-June-2006, 07:35 PM
Also slightly confused that in one place on the website it says there'll be three rooms with different music (I assume the usual main room - blues room - latin room?), but another place it states there'll be only two rooms? Typo?

LM xx

Franck
7th-June-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm trying hard to get something booked - is the online booking up and running yet? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place :tears:

Do we need to submit equal numbers for the gender balancing? I want to book myself and my friend (2 girls) do I need to get a hold of couple of males before I submit the booking??:
Hi,

Booking is now open for the Blaze week-ender. Visit www.ceroc.com/blaze/ and follow the links to booking forms.

If you are booking online, you can choose any combination of men / women depending on the occupancy level you're booking. Of course if many women book early, the gender balancing system will kick-in and hold further bookings from women only.

There will be three rooms in the evenings at Blaze (most likely: Main (Disco Inferno) - Blues (Cinders) - Latin (Embers)). Not sure where the 2 rooms come from but probably a typo, would be great if you let me know which page it's on.

As for teachers, there will be a mix of Scottish teachers, some top teachers from down South, and hopefully, once confirmed a top international couple! :waycool:

Little Monkey
7th-June-2006, 08:03 PM
There will be three rooms in the evenings at Blaze (most likely: Main (Disco Inferno) - Blues (Cinders) - Latin (Embers)). Not sure where the 2 rooms come from but probably a typo, would be great if you let me know which page it's on.

Thanks for the info, Franck.

The typo is on the 'The Event' page, in purple writing.

Will the dj line up be as good as at Southport.......?:whistle:

ducasi
7th-June-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm booked!!!!! :D :D :D

(Hopefully that'll sway all those fence-sitting ladies :rofl:)

bettyboop
7th-June-2006, 08:18 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Thats myself and my friend booked :clap: :clap:

Can't Wait .........

Tiggerbabe
8th-June-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm booked!!!!! :D :D :D

Brilliant! :clap:

ducasi
8th-June-2006, 10:52 AM
Brilliant! :clap:Thanks for the poll Sheena! I just love clicking on things! :D

David Bailey
8th-June-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey, I just noticed, there's an option named after me :waycool:

Perhaps there should be a DavidJames Challenge Cup* - I'll donate a quid :wink:

* The challenge being to find me, of course.

Chicklet
8th-June-2006, 12:23 PM
EmmaLondonRed has just booked.
Should I tell her?:devil:

killingtime
8th-June-2006, 01:15 PM
Yippie! It's like 340 sleeps (note: I didn't actually count)! I've got the cheapest of cheap caravans. I was thinking about booking with a larger group but I was too late for that :(.

Tiggerbabe
8th-June-2006, 01:18 PM
EmmaLondonRed has just booked.
Should I tell her?:devil:
Hee, hee, you wee devil........ will be fab to see her :D

ducasi
8th-June-2006, 01:31 PM
Yippie! It's like 340 sleeps (note: I didn't actually count)! I've got the cheapest of cheap caravans. I was thinking about booking with a larger group but I was too late for that :(.
Sorry 'bout that... (Oh, and it's 336 days. :))

killingtime
8th-June-2006, 01:46 PM
Sorry 'bout that... (Oh, and it's 336 days. :))

It's cool. It was just an idea (well it was your idea I was just getting back to you about it after me failing to be decisive when you suggested it).

336 days… hurrah!

There already looks like there is a wonderful group of people going :flower:.

under par
8th-June-2006, 05:47 PM
Mrs Par and I have entered the fray and purchased the entry to our log cabin at the resort:wink:

Seriously though we have now booked :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and its only 336 days left OOOOh its exciting :yeah: :yeah: can't wait for the friendly Scottish ambience....mmmmmm!:worthy:

fletch
8th-June-2006, 06:00 PM
I I haven't booked jet, i'm sitting on the fence,:confused: but me thinks if I don't hurry up it will be to late.:really:

jacksondonut
8th-June-2006, 06:09 PM
IM COMING TOO!!!!

*already getting far too excited...*

Lynn
10th-June-2006, 09:03 AM
Its next May, that's too far ahead for me to think about. I'm getting confused with all the weekender names and losing track of what I want to do and when. Fortunately a more organised friend has sorted it all out and I'm going! :hug: :flower:

under par
10th-June-2006, 04:55 PM
334 days to Blaze

fletch
11th-June-2006, 02:07 AM
334 days to Blaze

Stop it :eek:

you have me confused :confused: I just know if I don't book I will regret it:tears:

Tiggerbabe
11th-June-2006, 11:41 AM
I just know if I don't book I will regret it:tears:
And so will we :hug: Press the button, Fletch, resistance is futile :wink:

under par
11th-June-2006, 11:44 AM
333 wow:drool:

Piglet
11th-June-2006, 12:08 PM
I want to book but I'm just confuddled with it all, having never booked anything like this before. I'm going to get together with a mate on Tuesday to try and work out what we want - will I be leaving it too late? Any tips?

Franck
11th-June-2006, 12:18 PM
I want to book but I'm just confuddled with it all, having never booked anything like this before. I'm going to get together with a mate on Tuesday to try and work out what we want - will I be leaving it too late? Any tips?Next week should still be ok :wink:

It's not as complex as it appears. Basically, the more people share the same caravan, the cheaper the price. Early bird prices are also heavily discounted, so make sure you don't miss the deadline. Once you've decided how many of you are sharing, pick one of 3 levels: Budget, Silver or Gold (there are descriptions and floorplans on the Blaze website (http://www.ceroc.com/blaze) accommodation page). The only rush is that female places might go quicker, so don't leave it too late. After that, all you need is your credit / debit card!

For those of you still dithering, I can confirm that I have secured a top Teaching couple (multiple U.S. Champions) to teach in May 2007...

All will be revealed soon :devil: :waycool:

Piglet
11th-June-2006, 12:23 PM
Thanks Franck,

In that case, count me in - I've just got to work out where I'm staying but I'm definitely coming along! :D

Little Monkey
11th-June-2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks Franck,

In that case, count me in - I've just got to work out where I'm staying but I'm definitely coming along! :D

I was a bit confused by all the options, too, but it's actually quite clear once you read through all the accomodation info.

Now I just need to discuss it with Mr Sheepy, and decide what kind of accomodation we want, and if we want to share with anyone else...... 'Cus we'll definitely NOT be missing this event!

LM :flower:

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow :really: I dont think I have ever booked for a weekender so far in advance !!

Yliander
12th-June-2006, 01:54 PM
Wow :really: I dont think I have ever booked for a weekender so far in advance !!:yeah: I'm stunned that I am book for a Feb weekender now :sick:

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 02:07 PM
:yeah: I'm stunned that I am book for a Feb weekender now :sick:

I had better keep reading the forum now otherwise I might forget :nice:

Graham
12th-June-2006, 02:26 PM
All will be revealed soon :devil: :waycool:
Does that mean more details will be published, or just that CJ's around? :wink:

Franck
12th-June-2006, 02:33 PM
Does that mean more details will be published, or just that CJ's around? :wink:
Well both :sick:

It won't be long until I can reveal our top U.S. guest teachers... Just dotting the Ts and crossing the I... :clap:

Tinkerbell
12th-June-2006, 02:37 PM
Well both :sick:

Just dotting the Ts and crossing the I... :clap:

Was that a big clue by any chance??? :D

Franck
12th-June-2006, 02:44 PM
Was that a big clue by any chance??? :D
Sorry, :blush: not a clue at all...

LMC
12th-June-2006, 03:50 PM
Dizzy, Lynn & I have booked a caravan between us.

Really looking forward to Blaze :clap: :clap:

EDIT: I even voted on the poll

Nor can I believe that I've booked for a weekender so far ahead - blimey, the implication is nearly 12 months commitment :eek: - but those lovely Scots are worth it :hug:

jacksondonut
12th-June-2006, 03:56 PM
Wow :really: I dont think I have ever booked for a weekender so far in advance !!

Me neither.... Good Move Paul !!! :flower:

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:10 PM
Sorry, :blush: not a clue at all...

If we guessed correctly would you give us a clue if we are warm or not :D

Sorry, Im just being awkward now :blush:

Franck
12th-June-2006, 05:16 PM
If we guessed correctly would you give us a clue if we are warm or not :D I might :whistle:
I'm just waiting for all the details to be confirmed before I make a proper announcement, and believe me, I'm really excited at the prospect! :clap:

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:18 PM
I might :whistle:
I'm just waiting for all the details to be confirmed before I make a proper announcement, and believe me, I'm really excited at the prospect! :clap:

I so want to guess but I feel bad. :devil: The 'clue' you gave (if indeed it is a clue), would that be referring to the female half of the partnership? :grin:

Wink once for yes and twice for no :waycool:

Tinkerbell
12th-June-2006, 05:25 PM
I so want to guess but I feel bad. :devil: The 'clue' you gave (if indeed it is a clue), would that be referring to the female half of the partnership? :grin:

I think you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking :grin:

(Lots of 'thinking' went into that sentence!)

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:28 PM
I think you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking :grin:

(Lots of 'thinking' went into that sentence!)

I think I agree.

But Im not sure

:confused:

Tinkerbell
12th-June-2006, 05:32 PM
Oh well, we will just have to stop wondering and wait on Franck's big announcement :wink:

I'm sure it will be a great weekend :clap:

Yliander
12th-June-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh well, we will just have to stop wondering and wait on Franck's big announcement :wink: thats good to hear - because you two have me completely confused - looking for hidden meaning in Franck's words

Franck
12th-June-2006, 05:35 PM

:wink: :wink:

Sorry, wrong guess, and it really wasn't a clue earlier! Try again!

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:37 PM
thats good to hear - because you to have me completely confused - looking for hidden meaning in Franck's words

Maybe it's code !!!! :really:

Perhaps if we say it backwards, in French, we may discover the secret message.

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:38 PM
*Paul F dons hat, dark glasses and trench coat*

The russian bear flies by night

:wink:

Yliander
12th-June-2006, 05:41 PM
*Paul F dons hat, dark glasses and trench coat*

The russian bear flies by night

:wink:the australian wombat dances by day

Tinkerbell
12th-June-2006, 05:42 PM
:wink: :wink:

Sorry, wrong guess, and it really wasn't a clue earlier! Try again!

Aww, I thought I was on the ball today & Sherlock Holmes didn't have a look in!!:grin:

I will be patient and await your announcement and stop winding everyone up now:devil:

Paul F
12th-June-2006, 05:43 PM
the australian wombat dances by day

No way - you lie - Wombats dont dance

:rolleyes:

Yliander
12th-June-2006, 05:46 PM
No way - you lie - Wombats dont dance

:rolleyes:no really they do - they do wombat dances:D

not nearly as graceful as humans though

but I did lie :blush: - they do it at night - being nocturnal animals

Lynn
12th-June-2006, 07:08 PM
Dizzy, Lynn & I have booked a caravan between us.:clap: :clap: :clap: We are gonna have fun! (Wish it was sooner!)

ducasi
12th-June-2006, 11:59 PM
I'm told there's a clue somewhere on the Blaze web-site, though it may be little more than we already know here... Dunno... :o

Paul F
13th-June-2006, 04:29 AM
I'm told there's a clue somewhere on the Blaze web-site, though it may be little more than we already know here... Dunno... :o

Ooo! I havn't looked at that yet. Will go and investigate. :)

What else am I supposed to do while I'm at work :D

Minnie M
13th-June-2006, 03:47 PM

if you mean :-

an incredible several times U.S. Champions couple

that means it could be a West Coast Swing champ such as ............

Robert & Deborah
Jordan & Tatiana
Kyle & Sarah

All the above are several times US champs .... so who is it to be :whistle:

I don't care I rate them all :clap: and to have them on a Ceroc weekend is the utmost incredible the mostest and the bestest - blessed be KING FRANCK :worthy: :worthy:

Piglet
13th-June-2006, 11:52 PM
I'm booked, I'm booked, I'm booked I'm booked I'm booked! :D

How many sleeps now?

jacksondonut
14th-June-2006, 02:39 PM
that means it could be a West Coast Swing champs such as ............

Robert & Deborah
Jordan & Tatiana
Kyle & Sarah

I don't care I rate them all :clap: and to have them on a Ceroc weekend is the utmost incredible the mostest and the bestest - blessed be KING FRANCK :worthy: :worthy:

Yeah... I second that Minnie, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Soooo looking forward to next May... :D

King Franck...:worthy: :worthy: Yes, I know, its a year away, but that doesnt matter.. its great to have something fantastic already booked and planned. :yeah:

*that means I have plenty of time to decide what Im wearing..*

:cheers:

Brady
15th-June-2006, 01:55 AM
if you mean :-

that means it could be a West Coast Swing champ such as ............

Robert & Deborah
Jordan & Tatiana
Kyle & Sarah

Would be great to have Ceroc promoting West Coast Swing for all of us in the WCS scene, so any of the three listed above, or one of many others I can think of. Have heard that Kyle & Sarah are at Southport next Feb. so not sure it would be them. Will see what I can pick out of these three couples when I see them this weekend.

Also keep an eye out for another top couple :respect:, likely to be coming across early next year, making their debut UK appearance! Any details of WCS visitors, classes, workshops, etc (independent, Ceroc, or otherwise) are being posted on http://www.uk-wcs.co.uk as soon as they are known.

Brady

Franck
15th-June-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm told there's a clue somewhere on the Blaze web-site (http://www.ceroc.com/blaze), though it may be little more than we already know here... Dunno... :oWell, more than a clue now!

I can officially confirm that Kevin and Carla, several times U.S. champions will be teaching at Blaze in May 2007.

Those of you who saw the videos of their dancing (http://ceroc.com/escape/ayr/blaze/blazeMay2007/schedule.php) will know that they have brilliant musicality and style. I can't wait to see them in action in Scotland.

In the meantime, if you want to see some videos, I've uploaded them to the Ceroc Scotland (http://www.cerocscotland.com/) and Blaze (http://www.ceroc.com/blaze) websites.

Brady
16th-June-2006, 12:12 AM
Well, more than a clue now!

I can officially confirm that Kevin and Carla, several times U.S. champions will be teaching at Blaze in May 2007.

Well, not a WCS couple like we all anticipated, but still an awesome couple. I saw them in Boston earlier this year and can certainly say they are amazing dancers, performers, and Kevin was a funny and entertaining MC for half of the event.

Minnie M
16th-June-2006, 07:47 AM
Well, not a WCS couple like we all anticipated, but still an awesome couple. I saw them in Boston earlier this year and can certainly say they are amazing dancers, performers, and Kevin was a funny and entertaining MC for half of the event.
:yeah: :respect: :yeah: amaaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng:worthy:

under par
13th-August-2006, 01:03 PM

I know what you mean only 270 days till the Scottish party weekender starts.:yeah: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

under par
13th-August-2006, 01:07 PM
Having got booked up for Blaze I am still checking for the availability of flights to Prestwick from the south coast!

It appears Ryan air are still about 6 weeks or so from publishing timetables for May 2007.

I will post here when they are available.

Does anyone else know of any other airline flying from south coastish to Glasgow Prestwick (PIK)??

2leftfeet
13th-August-2006, 04:14 PM
UP you are only left with Flybe from Southampton to Glasgow as BA pulled out 2 weeks ago.
2LF

under par
13th-August-2006, 05:39 PM
UP you are only left with Flybe from Southampton to Glasgow as BA pulled out 2 weeks ago.
2LF

Thanks I'll have a look at them too. U.P.

under par
14th-August-2006, 08:05 AM
2LF
I have had a look at the website for Flybe and it appears their flights are to Glasgow International (GLA) not Prestwick (PIK), so I will Have to keep looking.

ducasi
14th-August-2006, 08:54 AM
From what I can see on the Prestwick Airport web site, currently the only UK destinations are London Stansted and Bournemouth with Ryanair.

In fact, for many people the best way of getting to Prestwick could be flying with Ryanair via Dublin.

under par
14th-August-2006, 10:37 AM
269 :cheers:

This is going to be such fun!

Tiggerbabe
14th-August-2006, 10:47 AM
This is going to be such fun!
Sure is! I can hardly wait :clap:

2leftfeet
14th-August-2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry UP if I missled you regarding Prestwick and Glasgow. Ryanair is the only domestic airline using Prestwick the others tend to be all long haul as Ducasi has highlighted. Your options through Prestwick are limited. Hope that somone from Glasgow area might be able to give you a lift down, or fly into Glasgow, get taxi 2 miles to Paisley rail station then train to Ayr and then taxi out to Craig Tara. Alternative is fly into Glasgow, bus into Glasgow, bus Glasgow to Ayr then taxi out to site again!!
2LF

ducasi
14th-August-2006, 05:27 PM
I understand there'll be a free bus shuttle between Prestwick airport and Ayr station to Craig Tara, so that leg of the journey should be fairly straight-forward.

whitetiger1518
17th-August-2006, 02:09 PM
Great :waycool: that means that I only have to figure out which train is the best to Ayr station Yay..
Whitetiger

Twirly
17th-August-2006, 02:19 PM
You know I'm quite tempted by this - Ayr reminds me of childhood hols. Days out to the seaside when visiting my Grannie. The beach at Troon... I'd be so far down memory lane not sure I'd be able to dance!

under par
18th-August-2006, 08:33 AM
265 days thats all thats left till BLAZE:cheers: :cheers:

under par
20th-August-2006, 07:18 AM
265 days thats all thats left till BLAZE:cheers: :cheers:

263263:cheers: :cheers:

whitetiger1518
22nd-August-2006, 03:32 PM
261 days and counting

- and the most essential thing - what do I pack?? (starting to panic that I haven't enough tops / skirts / so I had better start planning so I can spend wages on clothes ;) )

Whitetiger

under par
22nd-August-2006, 11:16 PM
261 days and counting

-

Whitetiger

Almost 260 though!!:clap: :clap: :yeah: :yeah:

Beowulf
23rd-August-2006, 08:42 AM
I've only just looked at the booking site.. and I'm confused. so basically if I'm reading it correctly if I'm a single bloke wanting to come down by himself then I'm out of luck?

hmm B*ll*cks! ;)

but if I find someone to share then it should be ok? Speaking of sharing I did find this line quite worrying "we will match you up with another 3 dancers of the same sex in a 3 bedroom caravan." ermm ok.. ANOTHER 3 (plus me makes 4) Of the same sex in a 3 Bedroom Caravan. ok .. so who has to snuggle up close? ;)

Twirly
23rd-August-2006, 09:51 AM
I've only just looked at the booking site.. and I'm confused. so basically if I'm reading it correctly if I'm a single bloke wanting to come down by himself then I'm out of luck?

hmm B*ll*cks! ;)

I’m not sure where you got this bit of info from but it does seem to be a bit odd.

but if I find someone to share then it should be ok? Speaking of sharing I did find this line quite worrying "we will match you up with another 3 dancers of the same sex in a 3 bedroom caravan." ermm ok.. ANOTHER 3 (plus me makes 4) Of the same sex in a 3 Bedroom Caravan. ok .. so who has to snuggle up close? ;)

As for the getting cosy with three other blokes in a three bedroomed whatever… I think you’ll find there is also a sofa-bed! And if you don’t want to share with anyone, I think you’ll find there is single accommodation available too, though for a price.

Are you going to book for it then?

Franck
23rd-August-2006, 11:45 AM
As a single you have 3 options:
1- Book a caravan to yourself. This is an expensive option (prices from £159.00) but ideal if you value your personal space or have any embarrassing personal habit...
2- Book the 'Single sharing' option. Great value (prices starting at £59) but as you've noticed you would be sharing with another 3 guys in a 3 bedroom caravans. The caravans have a sofa bed in the living room, so everyone can have their room, or you can share a twin room to avoid using the living room.
3- Advertise on the Forum for a couple of people to share with and select the caravan you fancy. Great compromise and allows you to control the space / room allocation.

johnah
23rd-August-2006, 04:05 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: Wish we could make this one, but our crew will be on the Costa Dorada. But, we're all looking forward to the Scots Champs next month. Should be fun.

LemonCake
23rd-August-2006, 04:11 PM

:rofl: A single bloke at a Ceroc event is NEVER going to be out of luck!! :rofl:

Beowulf
23rd-August-2006, 05:26 PM
A single bloke at a Ceroc event is NEVER going to be out of luck!!

I meant in the accommodation side of thing :sick:

ah ok.. I misunderstood so to go down by myself it's going to be £158.00. I misunderstood the booking options.

hmm that is expensive for one weekend :sick:

Will have to think about it a bit more. (mortgage or dancing .. mortgage or dancing? decisions decisions!!)

LemonCake
23rd-August-2006, 05:46 PM
I meant in the accommodation side of thing :sick:

ah ok.. I misunderstood so to go down by myself it's going to be £158.00. I misunderstood the booking options.

Will have to think about it a bit more. (mortgage or dancing .. mortgage or dancing? decisions decisions!!)

You allergic to sharing or something?

Beowulf
23rd-August-2006, 07:24 PM
You allergic to sharing or something?

well you see.. I can only maintain my humanoid form for so long..

:wink:

Well I might but I'm a shy chappy.. who would I share with.. most people I know are already going with someone else.

ducasi
23rd-August-2006, 09:42 PM
... it's going to be £158.00. [...]

You really haven't figured out this addiction thing, have you? :rolleyes:

;)

Twirly
23rd-August-2006, 09:45 PM
You really haven't figured out this addiction thing, have you? :rolleyes:

;)

But the fact that he's even thinking about it is a good/bad* sign :devil:

*delete as appropriate

Beowulf
24th-August-2006, 08:42 PM
But the fact that he's even thinking about it is a good/bad* sign :devil:

*delete as appropriate

Good for my social skills Bad for my bank balance :)

But I am giving it serious consideration. Want to visit Glasgow to dance, want to go to another party, want to go to london and want to go to a weekender.

all things I'm looking forward to doing.

under par
21st-September-2006, 04:56 PM
great news for all the forumites living in the southern half of England!!:yeah:

Ryan Air have finally released the ticket prices for the Blaze weekend which can be booked online.

you can fly return from Stanstead or Bournemouth to Prestwick for between £45 and £60 dependant on available flights so I have just sorted out Mrs Par and I.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Please note it is Glasgow Prestwick airport (PIK)required to get close to Blaze NOT Glasgow International (GLA).

happy hunting:flower:

Lory
21st-September-2006, 05:58 PM
great news for all the forumites living in the southern half of England!!:yeah:

Ryan Air have finally released the ticket prices for the Blaze weekend which can be booked online.

That's really weird, cos I booked mine this afternoon, BEFORE i'd seen this post... Spooky! :what: :clap:

Magic Hans
28th-November-2006, 05:45 PM
Looks like a good one for me.

Anyone fancy sharing?

Tiggerbabe
28th-November-2006, 05:59 PM
Looks like a good one for me.

Anyone fancy sharing?
PM Skippy, she's been looking for a man to book with :D

Magic Hans
30th-November-2006, 06:02 PM
PM Skippy, she's been looking for a man to book with :D

Hmmmm ... are you being serious ... or sarcastic??? .... can't quite read that smile .... too many teef in the way!! :na:

Lory
30th-November-2006, 06:40 PM
Hmmmm ... are you being serious ... or sarcastic??? .... can't quite read that smile .... too many teef in the way!! :na:

She was being serious, see HERE (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9696&highlight=blaze) :flower:

stewart38
1st-December-2006, 10:34 AM
She was being serious, see HERE (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9696&highlight=blaze) :flower:

The sight isn’t clear re women cant book ?

Im 95% certain ill go with another male and happy to have a women ‘book with me’ but as said before no way going to look at this till new year and if its all gone by then so be it

filthycute
3rd-January-2007, 11:43 PM
Have had a quick read through and the only 'teachers' I saw (named) were Kevin & Carla?

Some of us base descisions on who is doing what and when...

More info please...

filthycute
10th-January-2007, 11:47 PM
:yeah: Any chance of a response to this or is it just Kevin & Carla teaching?

Thought it might have been answered by now...but hey ho!:whistle:

fc x x

Little Monkey
10th-January-2007, 11:56 PM
:yeah: Any chance of a response to this or is it just Kevin & Carla teaching?

:yeah: Yeah, some more info would be good....... Any more info on this weekend available yet at all? Teachers? DJs?

Princess Fi
11th-January-2007, 06:36 PM
:rofl: Just flicked through the Blaze website for the first time

Q: Can I bring children?
A: Yes providing they are yours [snip]

Q: What if I book and then someone asks me to participate in a major international fashion shoot that weekend?

Q: Can I bring my pet dog called Timothy?
A: Sorry no pets allowed, and especially ones called Timothy.

Q: If I leave my shoes outside my chalet, will they be cleaned by the morning?
A: No, and they will probably be borrowed by someone who has worn theirs out by dancing until the early hours.

Q; Does my room have a sunken Jacuzzi bath with Gilt walls and real sheepskin flooring?
A: No, unless you bring this with you.

Q: Will my bedding be changed and my room cleaned?
A: You could try and persuade your friends to clean your room, but the bedding will not be changed.

Q: Should I pack my Silver Velvet two piece with leopard skin cuffs?

Q: I'm a Southern Cerocer isn't this just an event for you Northern Jocks with your kilts and sporrans?

Q: Should I pack my bucket and spade?
Even with global warming there's little chance that a stroll along the beach in May will get you a tan.

Q: Is it true that Birmingham has more miles of canal than Venice?
Yes

filthycute
13th-January-2007, 08:29 PM
err, thanks for that...

Anyhoo:whistle:

What's happening and who's teaching? Sorry to be impatient but the teaching line up could swing it one way or the other.

fc x x

p.s. I'll keep adding to this thread until someone answers:angry: I'm determined you know!

David Bailey
14th-January-2007, 10:05 AM
What's happening and who's teaching? Sorry to be impatient but the teaching line up could swing it one way or the other.
To quote from the site:

Who are these Dance Professionals?

We are presently negotiating with a number of dancers who are interested in teaching at 'Blaze'. Once we have finalised our negotiations and contract signed we will publish the details on this site.

mick s
17th-January-2007, 09:30 AM
Anyone got a spare place for Blaze, (its my birthday that weekend and would love to go).

Little Monkey
17th-January-2007, 02:14 PM
Anyone got a spare place for Blaze, (its my birthday that weekend and would love to go).

If you're male, that's not a problem. Still plenty of male places left! If you look at the website, it'll tell you which options are still available.

Paul F
18th-January-2007, 01:13 PM
I too am looking for a ticket. Surprisingly enough its a female ticket I need for a friend of mine :rolleyes:

I dont need accommodation. Just a ticket.

If anyone happens to find one lying down the back of the sofa or somewhere i would be really grateful :flower:

TheTramp
20th-January-2007, 12:56 AM
I too am looking for a ticket. Surprisingly enough its a female ticket I need for a friend of mine :rolleyes:

That's not at all surprising. It's always easy getting male tickets for these things. You don't have to look at all. It's getting the female ones that you have to look for! :na:

filthycute
10th-February-2007, 02:24 PM
err, thanks for that...

Anyhoo:whistle:

fc x x

p.s. I'll keep adding to this thread until someone answers:angry: I'm determined you know!

:yeah: again...:angry:

Franck
10th-February-2007, 02:42 PM
What's happening and who's teaching? Sorry to be impatient but the teaching line up could swing it one way or the other.The teaching line-up is not yet finalized, but will include great teachers from a variety of dance styles as well as great MJ teachers.

As soon as the teacher (and DJ) line-up is confirmed I'll announce it here and on the Blaze website.

Dreadful Scathe
13th-February-2007, 07:07 PM
Is a weekender technically where you "sleep over" then? cause Ive already been to a Ceroc Scotland weekender in Perth.

I'm interested in Blaze but I cant see a "couple" option on the biggest ordering page Ive ever seen :)

Little Monkey
13th-February-2007, 09:19 PM
Is a weekender technically where you "sleep over" then? cause Ive already been to a Ceroc Scotland weekender in Perth.

I'm interested in Blaze but I cant see a "couple" option on the biggest ordering page Ive ever seen :)

I guess that 'weekender' is for residential weekends, where accomodation, classes and parties are all in the same place, and sold as one 'package'. Not like the BFG, where you'd have to organise your own accomodation, and could book as many or few classes as you want etc.

LM:flower:

Gadget
14th-February-2007, 01:10 PM
...Not like the BFG, where you'd have to organise your own accomodation, and could book as many or few classes as you want etc.
Except the next BFG won't be like that - Blaze II (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11168): it will be a weekender.

Personally I would prefer the 'old' style, but I've not been on a weekender yet, so could be persuaded.

killingtime
19th-February-2007, 03:30 PM
I can't wait for Blaze III: Backdraft, Blaze IV: The Burning or Blaze XXVII: Solar Hotspots :D.

"The fire it burns in me".

Paul F
19th-February-2007, 03:56 PM
Managed to book 2 tickets for return flight (Stanstead->Prestwick) for a total of around £84 with Ryanair.
Just thought I would mention it for anyone from the tropical South who is yet to book.

jacksondonut
20th-February-2007, 10:54 AM
Managed to book 2 tickets for return flight (Stanstead->Prestwick) for a total of around £84 with Ryanair.
Just thought I would mention it for anyone from the tropical South who is yet to book.

Hiya Paul, paid £25.00 return from Luton to Glasgow with Easyjet.. :clap: :clap: hoping to get from Glasgow to Prestwick with some kind forumite/s, who are going via Glasgow.. alternatively by Train/bus, whatever..:wink: :D

*may have to check that my plane has both wings!! :eek: :rofl:

Paul F
20th-February-2007, 11:27 AM
Hiya Paul, paid £25.00 return from Luton to Glasgow with Easyjet.. :clap: :clap: hoping to get from Glasgow to Prestwick with some kind forumite/s, who are going via Glasgow.. alternatively by Train/bus, whatever..:wink: :D

*may have to check that my plane has both wings!! :eek: :rofl:

It might be a Flinstones plane. Everyone needs to put their feet through the floor, pull the plane up in the air and run as fast as possible before take off :grin:

Lynn
21st-February-2007, 12:29 AM
Hiya Paul, paid £25.00 return from Luton to Glasgow with Easyjet.. :clap: :clap:Oh, didn't think there were still flights that cheap with Easyjet, esp since the tax is now £20 - your flights must have been £5 return! Fab.

I have a couple of times got £11 return to Liverpool from Belfast (flights 50p each way + £10 tax!) but those days are gone now for that route as the cheapest one way seems to now be about £11.99 making cheapest return about £45. Still good value though.

It might be a Flinstones plane. Everyone needs to put their feet through the floor, pull the plane up in the air and run as fast as possible before take off :grin:Naw, that's the Flybe ones - anyone travel on those recently? The ones with the propellors, only about 3 steps up into the plane, and overhead lockers which are not designed for modern hand luggage? I almost expect to see someone outside spinning the props!

We're going rail and sail to Scotland for Blaze - very green!:D

drathzel
21st-February-2007, 01:14 AM
i used to like the props although you feel the vibrations after you get off the plane

We're going rail and sail to Scotland for Blaze - very green!:D

although with 37 of us traveling across we could nearly charter a prop ourselves!:clap:

Little Monkey
21st-February-2007, 05:39 PM
Except the next BFG won't be like that - Blaze II (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11168): it will be a weekender.

Personally I would prefer the 'old' style, but I've not been on a weekender yet, so could be persuaded.

I know. I was talking about the previous BFGs. And from this year, the BFG won't be a separate event, just part of a Ceroc weekender, which is a pity. Not sure I'll go.

Franck
21st-February-2007, 06:00 PM
And from this year, the BFG won't be a separate event, just part of a Ceroc weekender, which is a pity. Not sure I'll go.Yes, I thought long and hard about this, but offering the BFG as it has been the last few years means that very few people travelled up as accommodation costs (hotels mostly) were prohibitive.
By running the BFG at Craig Tara, I can offer a great value all inclusive week-end, and with advance booking, it is possible to pay under £50 for the full package, instead of paying more than that without the accommodation.

I would be happy to make the BFG similar to previous years if there was a good reason to do so, but I can't see it.

Little Monkey
21st-February-2007, 06:15 PM
{snip} lots of good reasons for making BFG part of Blaze {snip}.

Yup, I see your point. But personally I'm doing so many weekenders already this year (6 and counting....), and as the BFG is in Scotland, this used to mean I could just go along to the parties and teadances, and not have to book the full package, as well as not being away the entire weekend and having to arrange for dog sitters etc. So for me it will be more expensive, even at the total bargain price of £50.

So that's why Little Monkey may not be at the BFG this year....:(

jiveaddicted
13th-March-2007, 04:31 PM
So im not sure if i have dreamt it or not but are ceroc laying on a coach to ayr from one of the scotch airports???

if anyone could PM me so i know what i need to book and whatnot it would be extremly helpfull

M

Franck
13th-March-2007, 04:37 PM
So im not sure if i have dreamt it or not but are ceroc laying on a coach to ayr from one of the scotch airports???

if anyone could PM me so i know what i need to book and whatnot it would be extremly helpfulWe are indeed! A free Shuttle service will be available from the local airport: Glasgow Prestwick Airport, which is only 15 minutes from the Blaze Resort. We'll have a mobile number you can call when landing and we'll come pick you up and deliver you to the resort. The service will be available on the Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, Sunday evening and Monday morning.
Just make sure you take advantage of the very cheap flights to Prestwick airport (Ryanair) and get your Blaze booking sorted. :waycool:

jiveaddicted
13th-March-2007, 04:46 PM
Thankyou everso much im already booked just need to get there :grin: :grin:

jiveaddicted
13th-March-2007, 04:54 PM
so again im in need of help does anybody know of any other airline that fly's from east midlands airport as bmi baby dont wanna let me book for some reason!!! ive tried ryan air but they dont go to glasgow from east mids

:confused:

Paul F
13th-March-2007, 05:01 PM
We are indeed! A free Shuttle service will be available from the local airport: Glasgow Prestwick Airport,

Wow. That is absolutely fantastic. Thanks Franck. :cheers: :cheers:

drathzel
13th-March-2007, 05:52 PM
We are indeed! A free Shuttle service will be available from the local airport:

any chance of one from the railway station for 40 ish Northern Irish Cerocers:innocent:

ducasi
13th-March-2007, 06:35 PM
any chance of one from the railway station for 40 ish Northern Irish Cerocers:innocent:
I'm sure I read that there'd be a similar service from Ayr station... Handy for people flying into Glasgow and getting the train from Paisley...

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 01:45 AM
I doubt if we'll manage them all at once :eek:

drathzel
14th-March-2007, 01:49 AM
I doubt if we'll manage them all at once :eek:

dont worry we are coming and going in two groups

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 11:53 AM
Here is the list of teachers for Blaze, we still have to confirm a couple of others, but the full list of teachers, workshops and DJs will be available before the event so you can all plan your weekend accordingly :D

Carla Heiney & Ben Morris
Amir Giles
Marc & Rachel
Simon & Nicole
Gordon & Sally
Kristen Corsie
Franck Pauly
Lorna Baker
Steve Lampert

under par
14th-March-2007, 12:08 PM
I've just had an e-mail from Ryan air announcing a change in flight times for our trip to Scotland.

Your new flight details are as follows:
GOING OUT
From London Stansted(STN) to Glasgow Prestwick(PIK)
Fri, 11/05/2007 Flight 407 Depart STN at 0840 and arrive PIK at 0950

COMING BACK
From Glasgow Prestwick(PIK) to London Stansted(STN)
Mon, 14/05/2007 Flight 422 Depart PIK at 1935 and arrive STN at 2050

Now if I could only retrieve the original flight times from my old computer I would know whether to be angry or happy:confused:

QUESTION Will there be a pickup at the airport so early on Friday???

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 12:13 PM
QUESTION Will there be a pickup at the airport so early on Friday???
ANSWER For you? Of course, although you won't be able to check in at that time, so we might have to find something to keep you busy :wink:

Caro
14th-March-2007, 12:24 PM

I'm confused... is that the Carla from Kevin and Carla? Is Kevin not coming anymore? Does it mean Ben will teach Lindy and not WCS then? Then who are the WCS teachers? :confused:

(brilliant teachers line up by the way :clap: )

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 12:29 PM
is that the Carla from Kevin and Carla? Is Kevin not coming anymore? Does it mean Ben will teach Lindy and not WCS then? Then who are the WCS teachers? :confused:

Unfortunately Kevin had to cancel and Ben is now teaching with Carla, they now dance and teach together. I do not have the exact programme of classes but he dances both Lindy and WCS :D

Caro
14th-March-2007, 12:38 PM
Unfortunately Kevin had to cancel and Ben is now teaching with Carla, they now dance and teach together. I do not have the exact programme of classes but he dances both Lindy and WCS :D

yeah they (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCx6Joi4ewY) won the US open showcase division last year... hope they'll do their routine for us :whistle:

So was Ben the big WCS surprise you were talking about then?

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 12:46 PM
So was Ben the big WCS surprise you were talking about then?
Nope - that one is for October :whistle:

Caro
14th-March-2007, 12:49 PM
Nope - that one is for October :whistle:

what, you mean we won't know until the actual event???? :eek: :eek: :really: :really: :tears: :tears: :tears:

you want to kill me, don't you!

(I wonder how much harrassing / bribery pick your fav it would take for you to, unintentionally of course, mention their names...:whistle: )

Tiggerbabe
14th-March-2007, 12:54 PM
what, you mean we won't know until the actual event???? :eek: :eek: :really: :really: :tears: :tears: :tears:

:rofl: Oh I think we might let you know before then.............but just not yet :wink: and no bribery on Saturday at the Aberdeen party - it just won't work you know :innocent:

Caro
14th-March-2007, 01:01 PM
no bribery on Saturday at the Aberdeen party - it just won't work you know :innocent:

:tears: :tears: :tears:

(or do you say that just cause the Boss is watching ;-) ???)

or have you implicitly chosen the harrassing option?
oh you're into whipping too? ;-)

Freya babe will you bring your famous whip please *whistles*

Freya
14th-March-2007, 01:05 PM
:devil:

I'll See what I can Do!

ducasi
14th-March-2007, 09:27 PM
Ben's FAB and Carla's FAB – together they are going to be OMG!!!!!

(And that's speaking as someone who is a bit bored of WCS. ;))

Minnie M
14th-March-2007, 09:33 PM
Ben's FAB and Carla's FAB – together they are going to be OMG!!!!!

(And that's speaking as someone who is a bit bored of WCS. ;))

:yeah:
They ARE fab - I have been lucky enough to have seen them at a couple of Lindy events :clap: :clap:

And Kevin is great fun too :yeah:

can't wait :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

drathzel
29th-April-2007, 09:38 PM
Here is the list of teachers for Blaze, we still have to confirm a couple of others, but the full list of teachers, workshops and DJs will be available before the event so you can all plan your weekend accordingly :D

Amir Giles
Marc & Rachel
Simon & Nicole
Gordon & Sally
Kristen Corsie
Franck Pauly
Lorna Baker
Steve Lampert

:innocent: :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
30th-April-2007, 12:29 AM
:innocent: :whistle:
Hee, hee, here's the most up to date list. I will hopefully have the final class and DJ rotas for posting, tomorrow :D

Amir Giles
Marc & Rachel
Simon & Nicole
Gordon & Sally
Russell Saxby
Franck Pauly
Lorna Baker
Emma Sabin
Danielle Rathzel
Steve Lampert

DJs are Rob Ambridge, Marc Forster, Steve the Tramp, Tiggerbabe, DJ Rythm Bandit (David Johnson), DJ Bunny (Sally Ford), Sheepman (Greg Davidson), Tessalicious and Steve Kemp.

Paul F
30th-April-2007, 09:55 PM
Cant wait for this :clap:

I meant to post earlier actually but I have a female ticket up for grabs if anyone can use it. PM me for any more info.

killingtime
1st-May-2007, 01:47 PM
I meant to post earlier actually but I have a female ticket up for grabs if anyone can use it. PM me for any more info.

Speaking of tickets is it all done through the wonders of the Internet and stuff now-a-days or are we expecting something in the mail?

Franck
1st-May-2007, 01:55 PM
Speaking of tickets is it all done through the wonders of the Internet and stuff now-a-days or are we expecting something in the mail?:nice: Ceroc operate a paperless booking system. All you need is your reservation number and the lead name of your party.

We will be sending an email to all party lead names before the end of the week with last minute information (including DJ and Workshops timetable). On arrival, you will receive your Blaze information booklet and mug... with the full timetable and important info for a smooth week-end!

Beowulf
1st-May-2007, 02:00 PM
All you need is your reservation number and the lead name of your party.

We will be sending an email to all party lead names

And what about the followers? :whistle: :wink:

TheTramp
1st-May-2007, 02:03 PM
including DJ and Workshops timetable

Ah. Yes. It'd be nice to know when I'm working! :na:

killingtime
1st-May-2007, 02:07 PM
:nice: Ceroc operate a paperless booking system. All you need is your reservation number and the lead name of your party.

Oh yeah. I hate snail mail anyway; it's rubbish. All I need to sort now is getting there... oh and packing and maybe some other stuff I haven't thought of yet and I'm done :clap:.

LemonCake
1st-May-2007, 02:23 PM
Just wondering how many lemon cakes I need to bake... :drool:

Also, we still have a male space. Anyone interested PM me. £60 with free cake :wink: :flower:

Beowulf
1st-May-2007, 02:35 PM

Also, we still have a male space. Anyone interested PM me. £60 with free cake :wink: :flower:

:tears: :tears: I can't make it.. but if I send you £60 will you send me the cake? :drool:

(And for those of you thinking "£60 for a cake? is he MAD?!!" you've obviously not tasted it)

(and she STILL won't give up the recipe!!)

drathzel
1st-May-2007, 02:44 PM

I had some at storm so count me in for the cake!!!! just not the room (i'm already going to be there!)

LemonCake
1st-May-2007, 02:56 PM
I had some at storm so count me in for the cake!!!! just not the room (i'm already going to be there!)

Storm? I didn't go to Storm so I don't think it was mine! Is someone else out there masquerading other cake as the original Lemon Cake TM?

Little Monkey
1st-May-2007, 04:01 PM
We will be sending an email to all party lead names before the end of the week with last minute information (including DJ and Workshops timetable). On arrival, you will receive your Blaze information booklet and mug... with the full timetable and important info for a smooth week-end!

Excellent! That means I can plan my dancing in advance, not just turn up at the dance and hope there's a dj I like. Picky, me??? :whistle:

In that case, maybe I won't bother to bake anything....

Sheepman
1st-May-2007, 04:01 PM
Just wondering how many lemon cakes I need to bake...
I can probably only mange one per day :yum: :yum:

Greg

Sheepman
1st-May-2007, 04:04 PM
In that case, maybe I won't bother to bake anything.... Um, erm, ooh no :sad:
I had made allowances, only ordering 1 a day from LemonCake :flower:

Greg

Little Monkey
1st-May-2007, 04:05 PM
Um, erm, ooh no :sad:
I had made allowances, only ordering 1 a day from LemonCake :flower:

Greg

And how many do you want from me per day, pray tell? :whistle: :rofl:

drathzel
1st-May-2007, 04:19 PM
Storm? I didn't go to Storm so I don't think it was mine! Is someone else out there masquerading other cake as the original Lemon Cake TM?

i know! It was smuggled down from scotland via Reading

drathzel
1st-May-2007, 04:22 PM
And how many do you want from me per day, pray tell? :whistle: :rofl:

I still hope we are talking about cakes!

I cant wait to get my Blaze timetable and see what i can miss out on during the day when i am sleeping in prep for late nights

Jamie
1st-May-2007, 04:33 PM

I cant wait to get my Blaze timetable and see what i can miss out on during the day when i am sleeping in prep for late nights

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me 2 :devil:

Yliander
1st-May-2007, 04:48 PM
Storm? I didn't go to Storm so I don't think it was mine! Is someone else out there masquerading other cake as the original Lemon Cake TM?It was yours darling - I was generous with your care package that weekend :D

drathzel
1st-May-2007, 04:49 PM
It was yours darling - I was generous with your care package that weekend :D

:yeah: she gave me one whole piece to myself!

ducasi
1st-May-2007, 05:25 PM
Has the theme for the weekend been officially announced yet? :)

Minnie M
1st-May-2007, 06:24 PM
Has the theme for the weekend been officially announced yet? :)

I think Tiggerbabe mentioned it in a prior post - "Touch of Tartan" I believe :D

Looking forward to seeing all you guys in your kilts :drool: :drool: :drool:

I am hoping to see something at the airport

Little Monkey
1st-May-2007, 08:25 PM

Yes of course! :innocent:

LemonCake
1st-May-2007, 08:38 PM
:yeah: she gave me one whole piece to myself!

Wow, that is pretty generous - normally you can't prise it away from her! :rolleyes:

Paul F
1st-May-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the PM's regarding the female ticket for Blaze.

Im replying to the PMs in turn to see if its still needed. Its the only fair way I think.

Sheepman
2nd-May-2007, 03:44 PM
I'll be hiring a car in Dundee, so will have space for 2 or 3 people depending on the size of the car, travelling from Dundee/Perth or thereabouts. (I'm not wearing a chauffeur's cap, so I wasn't planning to go for the Merc!)

Leaving early Friday 11th afternoon, returning by 2pm on Monday 14th. Anyone interested please PM asap, as I want to get the car booked soon.

I'll also be travelling to and from the wedding on the Saturday, so will have space for that too.

Greg

Little Monkey
2nd-May-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll be hiring a car in Dundee, so will have space for 2 or 3 people depending on the size of the car, travelling from Dundee/Perth or thereabouts. (I'm not wearing a chauffeur's cap, so I wasn't planning to go for the Merc!)

Leaving early Friday 11th afternoon, returning by 2pm on Monday 14th. Anyone interested please PM asap, as I want to get the car booked soon.

I'll also be travelling to and from the wedding on the Saturday, so will have space for that too.

Greg

Er..... That'll be space for 1-2 extra people, methinks. Or don't you want me to bake any cakes? :innocent: :whistle:

Freudian Hips
2nd-May-2007, 11:23 PM
Er..... That'll be space for 1-2 extra people, methinks. Or don't you want me to bake any cakes? :innocent: :whistle:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

People or cakes? How difficult is that?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Franck
3rd-May-2007, 04:11 PM
I have now uploaded the Blaze Classes & DJ timetable (http://www.cerocscotland.com/blaze/), so you can all check it out online. Remember that there might still be last minute changes, but that should allow you all to plan your week-end ahead. If you're not coming to BLAZE, then I'm sure you'll be gutted to miss the incredible line-up of Teachers, classes and DJs... :waycool:

Everything is falling into place now and we have sent an email with last minute info to all the 'lead names', so check your inbox / junk folder in case it got filtered as spam. If you are not the lead name, ask them to forward you the email.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all next week for our first ever Scottish Week-ender! :cheers:

LMC
3rd-May-2007, 04:31 PM
I think Tiggerbabe mentioned it in a prior post - "Touch of Tartan" I believe :D
In that case, it's got to be Black Watch :D

Minnie M
3rd-May-2007, 04:32 PM
I have now uploaded the Blaze Classes & DJ timetable (http://www.cerocscotland.com/blaze/), so you can all check it out online. Remember that there might still be last minute changes, but that should allow you all to plan your week-end ahead. If you're not coming to BLAZE, then I'm sure you'll be gutted to miss the incredible line-up of Teachers, classes and DJs... :waycool:

Everything is falling into place now and we have sent an email with last minute info to all the 'lead names', so check your inbox / junk folder in case it got filtered as spam. If you are not the lead name, ask them to forward you the email.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all next week for our first ever Scottish Week-ender! :cheers:

:respect: wow what a great schedule :clap:

This time next week I will be on my way (staying at a Travelodge the night before with the Underpars at Stanstead) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Little Monkey
3rd-May-2007, 05:05 PM
Who's selling shoes / dancewear at this event? Is it Seksi? Oooh, please say it is, 'cus I want a pair of shoes from them.......

A Hopeful Little Monkey

Tiggerbabe
3rd-May-2007, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately not, maybe next time.

Keith from Dancewear of Edinburgh will be there with all sorts of fabulously sparkly creations (including Werner Kern) and slightly less sparkly ones for the boys - best bring my credit card too eh? :whistle:

Jamie
3rd-May-2007, 06:44 PM

I'm so glad I'm going now :D

ducasi
3rd-May-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm so glad I'm going now :D
:yeah:

That looks like the best line-up of classes and DJ's I've ever seen anywhere. Just a shame I can't be in three different places at one time, and survive without sleep.

Little Monkey
3rd-May-2007, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately not, maybe next time.

Keith from Dancewear of Edinburgh will be there with all sorts of fabulously sparkly creations (including Werner Kern) and slightly less sparkly ones for the boys - best bring my credit card too eh? :whistle:

That's a shame..... I really want a pair of their split sole leather jazz shoes... But want to try them on before I buy, so don't want to do mail order! But maybe Keith has something similar?

Was very annoyed with Kingdom of Dance at Weston - they didn't bring a single pair of jazz shoes! They claim they never sell any of those at weekenders, yet Seksi sold out of jazz shoes at Storm. Go figure....

Maybe KoD never sell any at weekenders because they don't bring any....:whistle: :rolleyes:

Franck
3rd-May-2007, 10:21 PM
That's a shame..... I really want a pair of their split sole leather jazz shoes... But want to try them on before I buy, so don't want to do mail order! But maybe Keith has something similar?Maybe Tiggerbabe made them sound smaller than they are, Dancewear are a long established dance wear shop in Glasgow and Edinburgh and I'm sure they'll have a large selection of shoes for you to pick from.
You can visit the Dancewear Edinburgh website (http://www.dancewear-edinburgh.co.uk/) to get an idea of what they stock. I haven't discussed this with Keith, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you sent an email with any potential items you would like to try / buy at the week-end in Craig Tara!

Little Monkey
3rd-May-2007, 10:37 PM
Maybe Tiggerbabe made them sound smaller than they are, Dancewear are a long established dance wear shop in Glasgow and Edinburgh and I'm sure they'll have a large selection of shoes for you to pick from.
You can visit the Dancewear Edinburgh website (http://www.dancewear-edinburgh.co.uk/) to get an idea of what they stock. I haven't discussed this with Keith, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you sent an email with any potential items you would like to try / buy at the week-end in Craig Tara!

Was just disappointed as Seksi has exactly the shoes I'm after, but last time they didn't have my size left (and I can't be bothered with mailorder in case they don't fit). Had a look through the above website, and it looks very good. Excellent selection of shoes, he might even have something similar to waht I'm after..... Thanks for the link! :flower:

Tiggerbabe
4th-May-2007, 10:20 AM
Excellent selection of shoes, he might even have something similar to waht I'm after..... Thanks for the link! :flower:
As Franck said, Cathrine, give Keith either a phone or an e-mail, I was talking to him yesterday and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you :)

Caro
4th-May-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm having to change my travel plans for this (will be in dublin just before so will fly directly), could anyone give me a lift on monday back to scotland :flower: ? (ideally aberdeen but any train station in glasgow, edinburgh or dundee will do)

Rebecca
4th-May-2007, 03:05 PM
Last minute as usual, the Captain and I have just booked! :clap:
We'll probably bring the fire poi too as it seems apt.

So exciting!

Minnie M
4th-May-2007, 04:00 PM
Last minute as usual, the Captain and I have just booked.........
:yeah: :clap: :yeah:

:clap: :worthy: :clap:

Great news :yeah: :clap:

Jamie
4th-May-2007, 04:18 PM

So exciting!

Yay :clap:

See you both there for lots of dances :D

Tiggerbabe
4th-May-2007, 05:17 PM
could anyone give me a lift on monday back to scotland :flower: ?
Back to Scotland? Craig Tara is in Scotland, Caro :wink:

Chicklet
4th-May-2007, 05:23 PM
Back to Scotland? Craig Tara is in Scotland, Caro :wink:

The locals might disagree and argue that Craig Tara is only really on the same map as Brigadoon.
Jimmy at Station - "Craig Tara yer A**e - It's Hieds o Ayr Butlins you'll be wantin', hen."
(or they'd allow WonderWestworld if yer under 25).

Dance Demon
4th-May-2007, 05:42 PM
The locals might disagree and argue that Craig Tara is only really on the same map as Brigadoon.
Jimmy at Station - "Craig Tara yer A**e - It's Hieds o Ayr Butlins you'll be wantin', hen."
(or they'd allow WonderWestworld if yer under 25).

LMAO.......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .........

mick s
4th-May-2007, 06:44 PM
If anyone has a spare ladies ticket could you PM me please.

Zebra Woman
5th-May-2007, 05:57 PM

So exciting!

That's great news Rebecca! :clap: :clap:

Even more last minute than you - I'm coming too !

See you all there :cheers:

ZW

Tiggerbabe
6th-May-2007, 11:20 AM
Even more last minute than you - I'm coming too !

See you all there :cheers:

Brilliant! :hug:

Wuzzle
7th-May-2007, 05:39 PM
Well its me and my friends first weekender. :clap:

I'm looking forward to it :waycool:

Am still partly intimidated by the whole thing. :what:

I been dancing since late october you'd think i'd be able to shake off the feeling of "I can't possibly dance with them their too good" :blush:

Am sure i'll be fine once am there :whistle:looking forward to my diet of redbull, irnbru32 and maybe the odd packet of crisps.

Question what time is "close" on the timeable it dont say

Jamie
7th-May-2007, 05:41 PM
Question what time is "close" on the timeable it dont say
I'd assume silly o'clock in the morning :D

Wuzzle
7th-May-2007, 05:48 PM
I'd assume silly o'clock in the morning :D

Have to watch and see if there is a workshop in the morning i can sleep past then before deciding to have a redbull

If i have a pint of redbull at 7am i'll still be up for a dance by 5am. Though i reckon by then the wheel will still be turning but the hamster will be dead. :rofl:

Lorna
7th-May-2007, 06:49 PM
Am still partly intimidated by the whole thing. :what:

I been dancing since late october you'd think i'd be able to shake off the feeling of "I can't possibly dance with them their too good" :blush:

I have been dancing ceroc for 8 years and teaching for about 7 of those and I still get very intimidated. I am terrible at asking certain people to dance. It usually takes me the entire night to pluck up the courage. :flower:

Lxx

drathzel
7th-May-2007, 09:12 PM
I have been dancing ceroc for 8 years and teaching for about 7 of those and I still get very intimidated. I am terrible at asking certain people to dance. It usually takes me the entire night to pluck up the courage. :flower:

Lxx

:yeah: i still get intimidated, altho i am more likely to ask them to dance but say "you know i am scared of dancing with you" But i only have a few people like that and they know who they are and most are really nice about it. One gave me a really nice compliment and has asked me for dances when other women are available!:blush:

ducasi
9th-May-2007, 11:51 AM
Any guys looking for a "touch of tartan" to wear at Blaze?

This (http://www.unionjackwear.co.uk/images/tartan%20pouch.jpg) was recommended to me...

Not the right tartan for me unfortunately. ;)

Tiggerbabe
9th-May-2007, 11:55 AM
Excellent! :rofl:

Lory
9th-May-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't forget the girls (or should that be boys :confused: :wink: )

Tiggerbabe
9th-May-2007, 12:12 PM
Lory, you promised not to tell :wink: :innocent: :blush:

killingtime
9th-May-2007, 12:26 PM
Since Tess is turning up and there might be others... is anyone bringing M:TG cards (as long as we use codes no one will realise what a geeky thing I'm suggesting)?

stewart38
9th-May-2007, 12:48 PM
too late now i guess this looks great :tears:

Tessalicious
9th-May-2007, 01:29 PM
Since Tess is turning up and there might be others... is anyone bringing M:TG cards (as long as we use codes no one will realise what a geeky thing I'm suggesting)?Yeah maybe, but only if I can fit them in my suitcase (coming by train so I'm limiting myself to one bag), and I doubt I'll have much time for it, since I'm leaving on Sunday. But I'll bring them anyway, just in case...

Lory
9th-May-2007, 01:50 PM
Since Tess is turning up and there might be others... is anyone bringing M:TG cards
Strangely enough, I hadn't even thought about it! How weird am I? :rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
9th-May-2007, 02:32 PM
How weird am I? :rolleyes:
Weird like me :D :hug:

killingtime
9th-May-2007, 02:45 PM
Weird like me :D :hug:

I'll try and remember Save Doctor Lucky and Kill Doctor Lucky so you aren't left out then :na:.

Lory
9th-May-2007, 02:52 PM
I'll try and remember Save Doctor Lucky and Kill Doctor Lucky so you aren't left out then :na:.

What d'ya have to do to get 'Lucky' then? :innocent:

Jamie
9th-May-2007, 04:44 PM
2 Sleeps To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Nessiemonster
9th-May-2007, 05:07 PM
Mostly looking forward to the weekend. Would be looking forward to it significantly more if I hadn't fallen off my mountain bike on an event at the weekend and ripped a hole in my knee. :(

Which brings me to the point of this post. To ask, Please will guys ask before doing dips and drops.

Normally I'm absolutely fine with them, but this weekend they'll be out of the question. I appreciate that most folk who are reading this would probably ask anyway, and those guys I dance with regularly I would tell at the start of the dance, but still, it's the principle and it matters... :whistle:

Here's hoping I can actually dance at the weekend...

Jamie
9th-May-2007, 05:25 PM
If anyone see's me this weekend, come grab me for a dance, I'll be flying the Fletcherette flag in Scotland on me own :( But if you see some mad English bloke wearing a red t-shirt saying "I'm a Fletcherette", go n grab him for a dance will ya :waycool:

K thx bye! :D

jivecat
9th-May-2007, 06:29 PM
2 Sleeps To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Here's hoping I can actually get some sleeping done!

Lynn
9th-May-2007, 06:31 PM
Which brings me to the point of this post. To ask, Please will guys ask before doing dips and drops. :yeah: I hurt my neck recently (non dance related) - I really appreciate when guys ask. Someone asked me at Southport 'are you Ok for dips and drops tonight' or something like that - which is great as sometimes I'm fine but other times (eg at the moment) I'd rather not.

Here's hoping I can actually dance at the weekend...Hope you can too. I've found that gentle exercise, which includes dancing with a light lead, actually seems to help my neck/shoulder so looking forward to dancing with all those smooth Scottish men. :D

johnthehappyguy
9th-May-2007, 07:03 PM
I had sold my tickets on, but one was returned to me today
£29 full weekend experience - Males only.

if you want to go - then your dream can become a reality !

It will be easy to send you the "electronic ticket"

Get in touch by PM

John:nice:

Wendy
9th-May-2007, 11:28 PM
I booked ages ago for this and then forgot .. and then wondered if I could still dance anyway.. and then what if no-one remembers me.... and all that crap.. AND THEN I GOT A PM FROM A FAB GUY WHO HAS INSPIRED ME TO GET TOTALLY EXCITED AND NOW I CAN'T WAIT AND IT'S GOING TO BE

FANTASTIC !!!!! (without getting my hopes up TOO high in case I am disappointed of course)

:cheers: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

Wendy x

Lory
9th-May-2007, 11:50 PM
I THEN I GOT A PM FROM A FAB GUY WHO HAS INSPIRED ME TO GET TOTALLY EXCITED

Am I the only one who wants to know WHO? :D

drathzel
9th-May-2007, 11:53 PM
Am I the only one who wants to know WHO? :D
No i wanna know who and why it never happens to me:tears:

Wendy
10th-May-2007, 10:55 AM
Am I the only one who wants to know WHO? :D My lips are sealed of course :innocent: Just one of the best dancers ever..... :waycool:

Wx

Lory
10th-May-2007, 10:59 AM
My lips are sealed of course :innocent: Just one of the best dancers ever..... :waycool:

WxArgh! Your no fun! :rolleyes:

Dazzler
10th-May-2007, 09:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Im goin to blaze:clap: :clap: :clap:

yay!..told my boss i needed the time off...ironed all my shirts...organised a lift...sorted a space...now am all set to rock and roll!

cant wait to see you all there...:cheers: :flower:

ShinyWeeStar
10th-May-2007, 10:39 PM
:D One more "sleep"!! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynn
10th-May-2007, 10:41 PM
OK - I've tried having a list done a few days in advance. I've tried casually throwing things together a few hours before going. I've tried washing and ironing everything a day or two before. I've tried putting a neat pile of clothes ready to be packed in the spare room. I've tried being organised and I've tried being very 'male' and leaving it all to the last minute.

So why, no matter which approach I take to packing for a dance weekender does one item of clothing manage to totally, completely, and utterly lose itself somewhere in the house just as I'm at the stage of actually putting things in the suitcase? :tears:

Dazzler
10th-May-2007, 10:46 PM
OK - I've tried having a list done a few days in advance. I've tried casually throwing things together a few hours before going. I've tried washing and ironing everything a day or two before. I've tried putting a neat pile of clothes ready to be packed in the spare room. I've tried being organised and I've tried being very 'male' and leaving it all to the last minute.

So why, no matter which approach I take to packing for a dance weekender does one item of clothing manage to totally, completely, and utterly lose itself somewhere in the house just as I'm at the stage of actually putting things in the suitcase? :tears:

i am going on the 'very male approach' as you put it! just written my list...did all my ironing in one haul...a mammoth task as anyone who knows me will be aware (i wear alot of shirts and dance events to keep fresh) just put kettle on...have a cuppa and then realise its nearly 11pm...:really: ..wait...it is nearly 11pm :sick: oh oh...looks like i better get packing :rofl:

see you tomorrow lynn :flower:

good luck with finding your outfit!

Jamie
10th-May-2007, 10:49 PM
'Very Male Approach" for me too... I'll pack tomorrow shortly before I leave :D

Dazzler
10th-May-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll pack tomorrow shortly before I leave :D

Unfortunately i have to work till 2...:sad:

so its all go go go! :clap:

ShinyWeeStar
10th-May-2007, 10:59 PM
Unfortunately i have to work till 2...:sad:

so its all go go go! :clap:
Is that all? :yum: I'm working with the little cherubs till 6! Woe betide any parent who's late tomorrow! :really:

Dazzler
10th-May-2007, 11:05 PM
Is that all? :yum: I'm working with the little cherubs till 6! Woe betide any parent who's late tomorrow! :really:

yes but you do have a 2 1/2 hr head start on the travel front to me!...:na:

ShinyWeeStar
10th-May-2007, 11:16 PM
yes but you do have a 2 1/2 hr head start on the travel front to me!...:na:
1) Twould be a 2 hr head start, not 2 1/2 hr.
2) You finish 4 hours before me, which puts you at a 1 1/2 hr head start.

:na:

Lynn
11th-May-2007, 07:50 AM
i am going on the 'very male approach' as you put it!

'Very Male Approach" for me too... I'll pack tomorrow shortly before I leave :DThat's Ok for guys. I've tried that (for Weston) and could manage it for a 2 day event, but a whole weekender needs just that bit more preparation. But I'm improving, I only did my packing list about 10pm last night. :D

I usually finish packing about 10 mins before I leave...

see you tomorrow lynn :flower:

good luck with finding your outfit!Its still hiding, might have to go for a wardrobe redesign!

Lynn
11th-May-2007, 08:07 AM
So why, no matter which approach I take to packing for a dance weekender does one item of clothing manage to totally, completely, and utterly lose itself somewhere in the house just as I'm at the stage of actually putting things in the suitcase?Note to self - do not set items on top of the tall chest of drawers ready for packing, its too easy for them to fall down the back... :rofl:

jiveaddicted
11th-May-2007, 08:16 AM
yeah we've just got off the plane so let the good times roll and lets dance :-)

M

Freudian Hips
11th-May-2007, 09:38 AM
Can't find any safety pins - someone will be able to lend me a couple won't they?? Pretty pretty please?? :hug: :flower:

ducasi
11th-May-2007, 10:00 AM
Can't find any safety pins - someone will be able to lend me a couple won't they?? Pretty pretty please?? :hug: :flower:
It's OK – I've found a few in my dance bag. :hug:

Freudian Hips
11th-May-2007, 10:39 AM
It's OK – I've found a few in my dance bag. :hug:

:love:

killingtime
11th-May-2007, 11:30 AM
:D One more "sleep"!! :D

How many sleeps is it now?

Awww, yeah.

Jamie
11th-May-2007, 11:51 AM
Wooo!!

Jamie signing out, see you all there! :D

Freudian Hips
11th-May-2007, 12:09 PM
How many sleeps is it now?

Awww, yeah.

Think I was too excited and couldn't sleep last night. I'm owed a sleep

On my way now .........
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bill
11th-May-2007, 01:44 PM
Think I was too excited and couldn't sleep last night. I'm owed a sleep

On my way now .........
:clap: :clap: :clap:

See you tehere then ....and I believe a good massage can help you relax and sleep - and equally re-energise you and keep you dancing longer. I think there may be a few therpaists going along who might be able to help :whistle: :wink: :D

Little Monkey
11th-May-2007, 01:57 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Im goin to blaze:clap: :clap: :clap:

And as far as I know, you're sharing caravan with a Monkey, a Sheep, and a Fish..... Oh, and Trampy! :D

PS - hope you like rhubarb crumble, as I've made lots for dessert tonight!

Try packing for not only a weekender, but also for a wedding the same weekend! I'm just running around all stressed and confused. :what:

'Very Male Approach" for me too... I'll pack tomorrow shortly before I leave :D

I've just about packed..... Started today, didn't have a clue what to pack!

I believe a good massage can help you relax and sleep - and equally re-energise you and keep you dancing longer. I think there may be a few therpaists going along who might be able to help :whistle: :wink: :D

Me, me, me!!! I need to book one! I've got a very sore shoulder that needs sorting out.... How much is a massage?

Hmmm, better get back to my packing. Oh, and eat. Need to eat.... And wrap wedding presents, and write card, and..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!

*LM runs away*

Mezzosoprano
12th-May-2007, 06:57 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: I'm left behind... there is no-one to dance with... other than a wee boy with chickenpox... I'm ssooooo jealous - all I get is a tub of hagen daaz and the Eurovision...and not ONE of you has PM'd to say you're missing me... I'm gutted... I'm off for my Strawberry Cheesecake icecream and a good wallow in self pity...:tears: :tears: :tears:

Hope you're all having a fabby time!:cheers:

the whale
12th-May-2007, 07:49 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: I'm left behind... there is no-one to dance with... other than a wee boy with chickenpox... I'm ssooooo jealous - all I get is a tub of hagen daaz and the Eurovision...and not ONE of you has PM'd to say you're missing me... I'm gutted... I'm off for my Strawberry Cheesecake icecream and a good wallow in self pity...:tears: :tears: :tears:

Hope you're all having a fabby time!:cheers:

I'll dance with you... I'm not there (can't even say the name!) either. On the other hand that icecream looks good! Do you have another spoon? :drool:

Mezzosoprano
13th-May-2007, 07:35 PM
I'll dance with you... I'm not there (can't even say the name!) either. On the other hand that icecream looks good! Do you have another spoon? :drool:

there's always plenty spoons for ice cream at my house... ask Alison!

the whale
13th-May-2007, 08:11 PM
there's always plenty spoons for ice cream at my house... ask Alison!

Well shove up a bit & pass me the large one :flower:

Mezzosoprano
13th-May-2007, 08:29 PM
Well shove up a bit & pass me the large one :flower:

Done! that's it... let's start a rebellion... ice cream eaters who didn't get to go to Blaze unite! Vote's for Women! Comrade!.... oops sorry... too much sugar always has this effect

Beowulf
13th-May-2007, 09:04 PM
icecream
:what:

icecream
:really:

ice cream
:yum:

Done! that's it... ice cream eaters who didn't get to go to Blaze unite!
:drool:

Oh Jeez!! thanks a bunch you guys! if it wasn't bad enough having the bacon sandwich thread.. now you've put the idea of Ice cream in my head.

I've got no option now but to head to the local corner store for a tub of mint choc chip and some chocolate sauce !! (and as I've been a very good boy today doing lots of DIY and chores.. .. a flake too !!)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :wink: