PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Hammersmith?

dee
13th-May-2006, 05:00 PM
Was just wondering who was going just incase a miracle happens and either my kids tell me they are leaving home, or someone lovely person comes over and sits still 9

WittyBird
13th-May-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm going to Hammersmith with the Long one but don't know what time we will get there as we are going to a friends party first :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
13th-May-2006, 05:25 PM
ME

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wayaay bird will be round to get me we are aimimg for getting there at 9pm :clap: :clap:

wayaay bird
13th-May-2006, 05:30 PM
Wayaay bird will be round to get me we are aimimg for getting there at 9pm :clap: :clap:

Looks like i'm going!! :grin:

dee
13th-May-2006, 05:59 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Still no sitter for still 9 :tears: :tears:

Tazmanian Devil
13th-May-2006, 06:11 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Still no sitter for still 9 :tears: :tears:

Oh No :sad: You must come :flower:

Can you not lock her under the stairs :devil:

dee
13th-May-2006, 06:15 PM
Oh No :sad: You must come :flower:

Can you not lock her under the stairs :devil:

I have even thought about leaving her in the car :devil:

*dee chants, why oh why did i have kids*

under par
14th-May-2006, 03:35 AM
I have even thought about leaving her in the car :devil:

*dee chants, why oh why did i have kids*

If its any consolation I haven't danced all week and will not be dancing till Monday....... Kidz should be seen not heard a good reason to gag them .... under the stairs:what:

Tazmanian Devil
14th-May-2006, 11:10 AM
Really enjoyed Hammersmith last night. It got a bit too packed at one point and I got trampled on a few times, but it soon fizzled out back to a comfortable amount of people.
Big thanks to all I danced with, Especilly ZW :yum: SF :drool: (did I shock you) :innocent: Sea Horse :worthy: Dirty D :worthy: WB (even if she did do a disapearing act on me) :sad: ESG :worthy: :yum: Marc (wow wow wow) :drool: :worthy: :yum: Mikeyr :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wayaaybird (sniff) :rofl: :rofl: Hope I haven't left anybody out :kiss: :hug:

El Salsero Gringo
14th-May-2006, 11:19 AM
Really enjoyed Hammersmith last night. It got a bit too packed at one point and I got trampled on a few times, but it soon fizzled out back to a comfortable amount of people.
Big thanks to all I danced with, Especilly ZW :yum: SF :drool: (did I shock you) :innocent: Sea Horse :worthy: Dirty D :worthy: WB (even if she did do a disapearing act on me) :sad: Marc (wow wow wow) :drool: :worthy: :yum: Mikeyr :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Wayaaybird (sniff) :rofl: :rofl: Hope I haven't left anybody out :kiss: :hug:I wasn't there, apparently...

Tazmanian Devil
14th-May-2006, 11:21 AM
I wasn't there, apparently...
Yes you are look again :innocent:

:worthy: :worthy:

Opps I did miss out the long one :blush: thankyou Clive :clap: and Tessalicious :drool: :drool: (rather tame for us last night hun) :kiss: :hug:

Missy D
14th-May-2006, 11:29 AM
I was there too! unforutunately i had to leave early and stand in a smokey bar with drunken friends. Even worse was a girl taking a very keen interest in me:sick:

Had some lovely dances before i had to leave.

Music was really good! Bit overcrowded for me and very hot! Still wish i could have stayed longer.:sad:

Tazmanian Devil
14th-May-2006, 11:46 AM
I was there too! unforutunately i had to leave early and stand in a smokey bar with drunken friends. Even worse was a girl taking a very keen interest in me:sick:
Ahhhh Explains the cushion :devil: :rofl: :rofl:

Missy D
14th-May-2006, 06:23 PM
Ahhhh Explains the cushion :devil: :rofl: :rofl:

Oi! I am no rug muncher!

Tazmanian Devil
14th-May-2006, 06:28 PM
Oi! I am no rug muncher!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry hun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
14th-May-2006, 10:57 PM
I wasn't there, apparently...

I know the feeling. I was rationed to one dance with Taz...:tears: (well, OK, one dance plus a double trouble but seeing as I am pants at double trouble I don't really count it...)

Wonderful dances with Zebra Woman >sigh< been a long time.

Also nice dances with Cruella and Diana S.

Oh, and Tessa, who seized me from behind thus almost ensuring a hospital trip for me for CPR...

Tazmanian Devil
14th-May-2006, 11:03 PM
I know the feeling. I was rationed to one dance with Taz...:tears: (well, OK, one dance plus a double trouble but seeing as I am pants at double trouble I don't really count it...)

Hey if you wanted more you only had to ask :wink: Always a pleasure :worthy:

I thought the double trouble was quite fun actually, you are the first man to have me and ZW at the same time :respect:

robd
15th-May-2006, 07:46 AM
Wonderful dances with Zebra Woman
Also nice dances with Cruella

Cat. Pigeons. Among.

Cruella
15th-May-2006, 08:17 AM
Cat. Pigeons. Among.

If you're lucky enough to get amongst the pussy and the bird you'll get a different experience from each. :wink: Perhaps you should practice your double trouble Rob!
I think you should go shopping today as that wooden spoon of yours is looking a bit worn. :rolleyes:

Barry Shnikov
20th-May-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey if you wanted more you only had to ask :wink: Always a pleasure :worthy:

Thing is, when you want to dance with the popular birds, it can get problematic. You can end up waiting for song after song. There's the 'two song changeover' problem: your target partner changes partners between the two songs that you are dancing with your current partner; when you finish with that partner, your target partner carries on with her current partner. You decide to take a breather, to try and co-ordinate with your target - and bless me if she doesn't do three with this partner! Then you get snagged by someone who asks you to dance. It can drive you nuts!!

I thought the double trouble was quite fun actually, you are the first man to have me and ZW at the same time :respect:

:drool:

Yeah, I enjoyed the double trouble as well - on the fun side of things. But it takes four times as much concetration as dancing with a single partner, and I'm not very good (yet).