PDA

View Full Version : Big Bang 18th 19th August 2006

under par
11th-May-2006, 04:15 AM
Having recently travelled 5 and half hours there and back to Big Bang at Weston Super-Mare for one evening of 6 and half hours freestyle the boys at JA have made life a bit more difficult for me and Mrs Par:what: :what:

They are putting on two nights Friday and Saturday both with 6 and half hours freestyle. with a selection of classes during Saturday day time.

So it looks like we will have to check out some accomodation.:eek: www.travelodge.co.uk here we come

I don't think 2 trips to WSM in 2 days is feasible even for us:whistle: :flower:

Anyone else planning on going?

Cruella
11th-May-2006, 07:52 AM
As long as i can get another weekend pass :innocent: I'll be there.
The last one was really good.:clap:

Simon
18th-July-2006, 05:51 PM
Has anyone else signed up for this event? :flower: I'm going to be there and am tempted to book some accommodation for the Friday night to save racing to and from Bristol. If others have booked into a hotel, perhaps we could get a few more and take over the place? :clap:

Cruella
18th-July-2006, 07:43 PM
As long as i can get another weekend pass :innocent: I'll be there.
The last one was really good.:clap:
Oh well, another plan bites the dust! I'll be on holiday when this is on. :sad:

fletch
19th-July-2006, 08:31 AM
This has come at just the right time, my children are going on holiday with there farther, for the first time, so i will be able to go, the forms filled out, I was going to weight to see if I get a ticket first before I book accommodation.:confused:

PS anyone know anything about SWISH looks like all the cheep seats have gone for single women, so I will need a friend to book with male or Female,:wink: anyone interested, it looks posh.:waycool:

Northants Girly
19th-July-2006, 10:05 AM
The good news is that after missing out going to the last Big Bang I got myself organised and booked 2 nights here (http://www.smithshotel.uk.com/). :clap:

The bad news is that some friends of ours have decided to get married on the following Sunday at 12 noon in Northampton.
There's no way we'll get back from Weston in time :tears:

If anyone would like to take the room off my hands let me know otherwise I'll just cancel it.
It's a double-room £51 per person per night for dinner, bed and breakfast. I've paid a deposit of £20 (which they will put towards a future stay if I cancel)

:( :( :( :(

johnah
19th-July-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh well, another plan bites the dust! I'll be on holiday when this is on. :sad:

Now that's a real shame Di:tears: But, enjoy your holiday and look forward to Southport in September. :flower: