PDA

View Full Version : Infrared

dee
8th-May-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm hoping someone can help :grin:

I have a Samsung E350 mobile phone with no bluetooth only infrared. I have lots of pictures that i would like to send to my pc, is there a way of doing so apart from sending it to my email address? as it can get very costly at 26p a picture message.

WittyBird
8th-May-2006, 10:21 PM

I have a Samsung E350 mobile phone with no bluetooth only infrared. I have lots of pictures that i would like to send to my pc, is there a way of doing so apart from sending it to my email address? as it can get very costly at 26p a picture message.

you need an infrared port on your pc or a friends phone who also has BTooth :innocent: Or an infrared input.
just find someone with a laptop with Infrared on it

I know of at least 2 people with these facilities

WittyBird
8th-May-2006, 10:26 PM
Have a look here (www.usbtech.co.uk) choose infrared on the left. Less than £10

frodo
9th-May-2006, 12:49 AM

One method may be a PC data cable - searching Ebay can be a good bet for this sort of thing..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SAMSUNG-D500-E350-D600-USB-DATA-CABLE-SOFTWARE-UK_W0QQitemZ9715208806QQcategoryZ35210QQcmdZViewIt em

dee
19th-May-2006, 01:51 PM
Just an update.

I managed to bid on a Belkin infrared thing and it came today :clap: i will try and instal it over the weekend, i have some great pics on my phone that hopefully i can share :devil:

Dreadful Scathe
27th-July-2006, 11:01 PM
did this ever work dee?

dee
28th-July-2006, 04:22 PM
It certainly did :clap: im so pleased with it and it was really easy to install :clap:

under par
28th-July-2006, 08:08 PM
It certainly did :clap: im so pleased with it and it was really easy to install :clap:

Aaaagh! lovely!! a geeky, techy, happy ending.