PDA

View Full Version : User CP

Freya
8th-May-2006, 06:19 PM
Ok this is bugging me!

Whenever I click on User CP to check updated threads it says theirs nothing new even tho I know there is!

Also I notice that I have got some new rep but can't see what for or who by!!!

Is anyone else having problems?

Freya xXx:flower:

drathzel
8th-May-2006, 06:24 PM
Ok this is bugging me!

Whenever I click on User CP to check updated threads it says theirs nothing new even tho I know there is!

Nope:D

Tessalicious
8th-May-2006, 06:27 PM
Whenever I click on User CP to check updated threads it says theirs nothing new even tho I know there is!User CP only shows you updates on threads you have subscribed to, not just all new posts. If you have it set up right, and it's still not doing anything, get in touch with Franck.
Also I notice that I have got some new rep but can't see what for or who by!!!That's just weird - if it doesn't sort itself out soon you might want to PM Franck on that one too.

Freya
8th-May-2006, 06:41 PM
User CP only shows you updates on threads you have subscribed to, not just all new posts. If you have it set up right, and it's still not doing anything, get in touch with Franck.
Yup thats what i meant! There are threads I know that have been updated but are not showing up. Almost as if the page has frozen!

That's just weird - if it doesn't sort itself out soon you might want to PM Franck on that one too.

Isn't it! Hmmmmm I might give it a day! Franck might be getting a Lovely PM from me!

Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions! I've tried loggin off and back in and clearing cookies!

Freya xXx

Vicky
9th-May-2006, 09:46 AM
Ok this is bugging me!

that has been happing with me don't know who is giving me any rep i get the message but no name ?

:hug:

Tessalicious
9th-May-2006, 09:58 AM
that has been happing with me don't know who is giving me any rep i get the message but no name ?

:hug:That's because you're not a fully-paid up member - only when you have paid a subscription can you see who gave you rep without signing it. It's not all it's cracked up to be though...

Freya
9th-May-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey

Just to let you know it's now working!

Had to clear all records and sut down the computer several times but finally working again!

Freya xXx :flower: