PDA

View Full Version : Well done Celtic!

Will
22nd-March-2003, 01:55 PM
Scottish friends,

I've never been a fan of Scottish football, but I also believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Anyway, I'd hearby like to thank Celtic for lancing the boil on the bum of English football and dumping Evilpool out of the UEFA Cup.

I thankyou.

Dance Demon
22nd-March-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Will
Scottish friends,

I've never been a fan of Scottish football, but I also believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Anyway, I'd hearby like to thank Celtic for lancing the boil on the bum of English football and dumping Evilpool out of the UEFA Cup.

I thankyou.

Ahhh the boil on the bum of Scottish football, beats the boil on the bum of English football:devil: :devil:

PS did any one actually se any Saltires among the sea of irish tri-colours?

John S
22nd-March-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon

PS did any one actually see any Saltires

About as many as are seen at Ibrox!!!!!!!

(written as someone who wishes both these "boils on the bum of Scottish football" would go away and play out their 18th century bigotry games somewhere else.)

However, I would love to think the Pars would do something tomorrow afternoon to cheer up Celtic even more ........... but I doubt it :(

Gus
22nd-March-2003, 05:40 PM
Question .... why is it so many people in the world (of course none on this Forum) have to make up for their own physical, ideological and ego inadaquacies by projecting them onto eleven dreadfully attired young men chasing round a synthetic pig's bladder? Thought the idea was to applaud sporting performance not to carry regional or politicial (or even religous) differences...

Methinks I will continue to live in my own little world .....:wink: . Well, when your two local (home) teams are Stoke City and Port Vale its hard to get worked up about such things.....