Danielle
3rd-May-2006, 09:59 AM
Photos are now up!!

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/cerocchamps2006

Enjoy :flower:

Tessalicious
3rd-May-2006, 10:16 AM
Coool!

Just having a quick look through, I've just got to a lovely pic of our very own Sheepy and the gorgeous Lucy in the Lucky Dip - pic no 0087.

And a flashy one of marty-baby and Sharon no0153.

EDIT: I just keep finding lovely ones - these ar great pics. Latest is 186 - latin lover and Mrs latin lover in a perfect tango lunge :worthy:

Dan Hudson
3rd-May-2006, 10:35 AM
Great photos D!! :respect:

i especially liked numbers 120-122:whistle:

the photos of tony and Mary are awesome :worthy:

and Nicole looks just as beautiful in the photos as she did on the day:awe: :awe: :love:

robd
3rd-May-2006, 10:36 AM
1383 photos! Danielle, when will I ever get any work done??????

:rolleyes:

BobbyA
3rd-May-2006, 10:48 AM
Doesn't work for me.. just get a timeout.

(Wait it works now)

marty_baby
3rd-May-2006, 12:24 PM
Coool!

Just having a quick look through, I've just got to a lovely pic of our very own Sheepy and the gorgeous Lucy in the Lucky Dip - pic no 0087.

And a flashy one of marty-baby and Sharon no0153.

EDIT: I just keep finding lovely ones - these ar great pics. Latest is 186 - latin lover and Mrs latin lover in a perfect tango lunge :worthy:

Very observant Tessa! :nice: Maybe I need a much bigger Monitor, or I'm just plain blind - but I can't make the people out - I need to click on each one.... :rofl: hours of fun ahead...

Thanks for finding that piccie of me and Sharon :hug:

Hmmmmm.... would be better if I was smiling, instead of grimacing in pain all the time tho :rofl: (Today is the last day of my 3 day stint on Ibuprofens... I hope tommorow the Ab pain is not too bad, and I can avoid a visit to Docs! :o )

It is really nice that there are piccies of everyone, and not just the top dancers. It really sets the scene of the day - that the dance competition was for everyone.

Cheers
Martin
:respect:

Donna
3rd-May-2006, 12:25 PM
There is some really good ones on here! A bit scattered about though. Good ones of Sungi and John! :respect: They've had LOADS taken! Good ones of Marty Baby and Sharon too! I've ordered some already. :grin:

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-May-2006, 01:59 PM
Cool photos so far yayayayayay although I am only up to 400!! Will view the rest after work :grin:

Donna
3rd-May-2006, 02:22 PM
Cool photos so far yayayayayay although I am only up to 400!! Will view the rest after work :grin:

There's well over a thousand and haven't been able to look through all of them in large. Gosh I feel sleepy now. It's quite hypnotising scrolling through all those little squares. :rolleyes:

Chicklet
3rd-May-2006, 04:48 PM
if you have viewed x photos, is there a way to start at x+1 next time you visit the site? ta

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-May-2006, 04:58 PM
if you have viewed x photos, is there a way to start at x+1 next time you visit the site? ta
There certainly is, On the right hand side of the screen you have numbers 1-28 each of these numbers has I think 50 pics in it's page you then double click on relevant photo then continue on with your viewing.

I hope this helps :hug: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
3rd-May-2006, 06:12 PM
0808 - great photo of Sassy 1 :D

Minnie M
3rd-May-2006, 06:39 PM

and Nicole looks just as beautiful in the photos as she did on the day:awe: :awe: :love:
:yeah: :worthy: :yeah:

latinlover
4th-May-2006, 09:08 AM
I just keep finding lovely ones - these ar great pics. Latest is 186 - latin lover and Mrs latin lover in a perfect tango lunge :worthy:

:yeah:

Thanks Tess:flower:

there's a fantastic one of tess & spicey no 1221 :waycool:
ps well done you guys for getting to the final

Superb Shots, Danielle :respect: you really managed to get around almost everyone, it seems to me; and not just snaps but some really well framed pics. Brilliant!
I've bought 10 already - me & the mrs + E-J (the daughter) & Robert (969 if anyone's interested)

and now I've got an RSI!!

Sparkles
4th-May-2006, 09:59 AM
and now I've got an RSI!!
Me too! it took me an hour to go through them all in the larger size, but it was well worth it.
Some brilliant pics :clap:

Donna
4th-May-2006, 02:16 PM
Just had another good look through some of the pics.. hey there's some fab ones on Anita and David!!! Recieved mine this morning... they're huge! Good enough to frame though. I've ordered somemore now but in a smaller print. Gosh it soon adds up. Spent nearly £60 already!

cutey
5th-May-2006, 04:25 PM

Mr Smoothie ...... thank you honey :love: