PDA

View Full Version : Party in Newcastle

Lorna
21st-March-2003, 12:14 AM
Just to let everybody know, Ceroc Newcastle are re-launching their monthly parties. The first of these will take place this Saturday 22nd March. Bill and I will be there taking a fun class and it would be great to see you all there if you can make it. I know that Ceroc Newcastle would also appreciate the support.

The venue is called Blackfriars Hall, Crawhall Road east side of central motorway in Newcastle. I have more specific directions if anyone is interested. (e-mail me).

See you there,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x :cheers:

Lorna
24th-March-2003, 10:46 AM
Just got back from Newcastle and I had a brilliant time.

Everyone was so friendly, thank you for making us feel so welcome. :cheers:

Your venue is fantastic and the music was great.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Beach Ballroom in June and of course at the Scottish champs.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Ann
27th-March-2003, 07:08 PM
Ceroc-Newcastle would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to Lorna and Bill for last Saturday. We had a great night and people are still talking about it.
Some of us will certainly be in Scotland soon and would always love you lot to come to Newcastle.

Cheers, Ann and Paul

Bill
28th-March-2003, 01:53 PM
Thanks to everyone in Newcastle for making us so welcome ( as usual) and to Paul who didn't realsie he was playing all my favourites during the class:cheers:

Great crowd and great fun. Certainly hope to be down again over summer and look forward to seeing a few faces up here soon.