PDA

View Full Version : dance moves

PUSSYCAT
15th-May-2002, 01:28 PM
Hi All

I like the new ' paperwork' the new beginners are getting.
The little booklet that gives a list of the moves is great!!
I wish I'd had it when I started,any chance of something similar for intermediate...I know there are a lot more moves but it is worth asking.!?!

John S
15th-May-2002, 02:30 PM
The best place I know to find anything like this is on www.jiveaholic.org.uk

You can see a description of all the moves, with animation for a lot of them as well.

The guy who compiles the site (Richard) is also a contributor to quite a few of the threads on this forum.

Franck
15th-May-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by PUSSYCAT
Hi All

I like the new ' paperwork' the new beginners are getting.
The little booklet that gives a list of the moves is great!!
I wish I'd had it when I started,any chance of something similar for intermediate...I know there are a lot more moves but it is worth asking.!?!

Hi PussyCat (Miaooow :wink: )

Welcome to the forum.
The new booklet for Beginners is a recent development, and I hope will help new Cerocers on their way... It was one of the most requested things for a long time.

As for an Intermediate version, with 500 moves, I think it unlikely... You still have the option of checking out the little book of moves that is filled out every week by the teacher and shows all the routines taught since records began :grin: :waycool:
Just ask your friendly Venue Manager for a quick peek, and if a move does not ring a bell, ask you friendly teacher for a quick reminder! :nice:

I hope this helps.

Franck.

PUSSYCAT
16th-May-2002, 01:33 PM
Hi again
Didnt realise there were that many moves!!! Sorry. How naive of me
:rolleyes:
I shall have to talk to my nice friendly teacher:wink: about some of the moves, and look at that book.

Bye.

Franck
16th-May-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by PUSSYCAT
I shall have to talk to my nice friendly teacher:wink: about some of the moves, and look at that book.Well, Lorna should be back soon since she is doing so well. Last I spoke to her, she was ready to teach a class (only 9 days after delivering a baby !!! :really: ) She really is incredible.
In the meantime, you will have to do with me :sorry :wink:

Franck.