PDA

View Full Version : BFG Glasgow

TracyF
24th-April-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Everyone, just wondering who is going down to this year's BFG, This will be my 1st time going after 1 year and 5 month of learning ceroc, Can't wait for 12/13/14th may to come
:nice:

Princess Fi
24th-April-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi Everyone, just wondering who is going down to this year's BFG, This will be my 1st time going after 1 year and 5 month of learning ceroc, Can't wait for 12/13/14th may to come

Me too!

I just hope there will be someone generous enough to show me the ropes at a weekender, and take up space on my dance card :) :flower:

Gadget
24th-April-2006, 08:53 PM
try clicking here-> BFG 2006 (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7174)

:flower:

doc martin
24th-April-2006, 09:21 PM
I just hope there will be someone generous enough to show me the ropes at a weekender
Don't worry, Franck has the ropes. Just be in the dining room at 11:30 on the Saturday, I'm sure he will be more than happy to show them to you.

TheTramp
24th-April-2006, 11:15 PM
Me too!

I just hope there will be someone generous enough to show me the ropes at a weekender, and take up space on my dance card :) :flower:

I've got some whips and chains too*!! :devil:

(*It's a paraphrase of a line in a sketch that I thought was very funny once. It probably doesn't quite come across the same in this context!)

Princess Fi
24th-April-2006, 11:42 PM
I've got some whips and chains too*!! :devil:

(*It's a paraphrase of a line in a sketch that I thought was very funny once. It probably doesn't quite come across the same in this context!)

:what: Eeep!

I'm guessing I've never seen that sketch, so am going to back away slowly...

:yum:

TheTramp
24th-April-2006, 11:43 PM
:what: Eeep!

I'm guessing I've never seen that sketch, so am going to back away slowly...

:yum:

Yeah. Good plan. I'm very scary! :na:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
24th-April-2006, 11:46 PM
I'll protect you fi. *breaks out in song* I need a hero! : sorry

ducasi
24th-April-2006, 11:52 PM
I'll protect you fi. *breaks out in song* I need a hero! : sorry
You should have been in Perth on Saturday night then... There was a roomful of Superheros dancing to that song...

Very good it was too. :nice:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
24th-April-2006, 11:57 PM
Superhero's rock, esp. Power Rangers, I used to like the pink one. I also used to watch 'The secret world (or life) of Alex Mac', did anyone else watch that or am I showing my age? :yum:

Princess Fi
25th-April-2006, 08:43 AM
Superhero's rock, esp. Power Rangers, I used to like the pink one. I also used to watch 'The secret world (or life) of Alex Mac', did anyone else watch that or am I showing my age? :yum:

I will not admit to such things :blush:

Princess Fi
25th-April-2006, 08:44 AM
On a more BFG related note, did I read somewhere that they had set a theme for it yet?

(Just in case I'm the only one who turns up not in orange) :na:

ducasi
25th-April-2006, 08:49 AM
On a more BFG related note, did I read somewhere that they had set a theme for it yet?

(Just in case I'm the only one who turns up not in orange) :na:
The theme is "superheros" – come as a Power Ranger, or Wonder Woman. ;)

Princess Fi
25th-April-2006, 09:09 AM
The theme is "superheros" – come as a Power Ranger, or Wonder Woman. ;)

Thanks Duncan - I'll just nip out on my lunch break to go buy my red, blue and gold swimsuit, and my cape... :whistle:

ducasi
25th-April-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks Duncan - I'll just nip out on my lunch break to go buy my red, blue and gold swimsuit, and my cape... :whistle:
So looking forward to seeing this... :D

You might also want to have a look at this page (http://www.cerocscotland.com/BFG.htm) while you're waiting for lunch to come around... :whistle:

Princess Fi
25th-April-2006, 09:52 AM
So looking forward to seeing this... :D

You might also want to have a look at this page (http://www.cerocscotland.com/BFG.htm) while you're waiting for lunch to come around... :whistle:

But a hat will ruin the wonder woman costume - oh well, I'll just have to abandon that costume then! (oh darn!)

Little Em
25th-April-2006, 10:22 AM
i know there is a theme......

but i still need to ask....

girls, what are you going to wear?????
is this a dress occasion, or can i get away with my loving black trousers!! :na:
and a hat of course!

Em x

Dorothy
25th-April-2006, 10:39 AM
You should have been in Perth on Saturday night then... There was a roomful of Superheros dancing to that song...

Very good it was too. :nice:

I managed to make it to Perth on Saturday, and saw the winning routine :worthy: Gr8 costumes too!
AMAZING dancers - r they performing at the BFG as well?

Princess Fi
25th-April-2006, 11:05 AM
I know that Trampy's been teaching a routine to Michael Buble's "feeling good" which is being performed by a whole bunch of people (looks fab too!)

Dreadful Scathe
25th-April-2006, 11:19 AM
I managed to make it to Perth on Saturday, and saw the winning routine :worthy: Gr8 costumes too!
AMAZING dancers - r they performing at the BFG as well?

dunno - I dont think we've been asked, and it is quite hard to get 16 people available at the same time :).

I'll just go in my costume anyway I suppose :)

jacksondonut
25th-April-2006, 11:30 AM
Hiya.. been posting on the other BFG Thread... so am just saying Hello on this one too...

my first time in Glasgow and looking forward to seeing lots of new faces and lovely old familiar ones too aswell..!! Flying up on Friday morning from Luton.. will anyone be flying with me??:flower:

counting the days.. (and I WILL be feeling better by then!):clap: :clap: :clap:

Jan
:cheers:

drathzel
25th-April-2006, 12:04 PM
[I]Hiya.. been posting on the other BFG Thread... so am just saying Hello on this one too...

:yeah: i'll be there :D oh and i am dragging the other half along with me too!:devil:

jacksondonut
25th-April-2006, 12:06 PM
:yeah: i'll be there :D oh and i am dragging the other half along with me too!:devil:

Ohh Goody.. get to meet you too.. how lovely..:clap: :clap:

Jan
:hug:
:cheers: :cheers:

drathzel
25th-April-2006, 12:08 PM
Ohh Goody.. get to meet you too.. how lovely..:clap: :clap:

Jan
:hug:
:cheers: :cheers:

i'll be the one running around hyper with a northern irish accent (oh and i am teaching on sat morning too:blush: )

You'll get to meet loads of forumites and then you will wonder how you ever lived without us!:clap:

Gadget
25th-April-2006, 12:09 PM
is this a dress occasion, or can i get away with my loving black trousers!! :na: and a hat of course!
:drool: now that is an interesting image :wink:

jacksondonut
25th-April-2006, 12:14 PM
i'll be the one running around hyper with a northern irish accent (oh and i am teaching on sat morning too:blush: )

You'll get to meet loads of forumites and then you will wonder how you ever lived without us!:clap:

Wow!! most of the forumites I have already met live down here in the South!!
Be fab to meet the some Northerners and actually be staying up in Glasgow, where the Forum is based...!! (I think) :yeah: :yeah: :flower:

ToeTrampler
25th-April-2006, 01:35 PM
~snip~ in Glasgow, where the Forum is based...!! (I think) :yeah: :yeah: :flower::eek: you mean this is a weedgie board :wink:

ducasi
25th-April-2006, 01:46 PM
:eek: you mean this is a weedgie board :wink:
:D

I believe however that the computer that hosts Ceroc Scotland is in Texas, and the Ceroc Scotland empire is run from Falkirk...

CJ
25th-April-2006, 02:38 PM

Why, you looking at my keyboard?!?:angry: :angry:

Ootside, pal...:rofl:

melb
25th-April-2006, 07:25 PM
i know there is a theme......

but i still need to ask....

girls, what are you going to wear?????
is this a dress occasion, or can i get away with my loving black trousers!! :na:
and a hat of course!

Em x

Am having trouble with this too Em :confused: just like you love the old black trousers X

Really looking forward to BFG and meeting you all. If it was anything like last year it will be a blast!!

drathzel
25th-April-2006, 07:27 PM
Really looking forward to BFG and meeting you all. If it was anything like last year it will be a blast!!

:yeah: and the year before was fab also! :respect: to franck!!!!

Lou
25th-April-2006, 07:29 PM

"Is there anybody there?"

Oh. Not that sort of Weegie! :rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
25th-April-2006, 07:33 PM
is this a dress occasion
Definitely - just trying to decide which of the posh frocks I bought for the Cruise I'm gonna wear :confused:

CJ
4th-May-2006, 01:40 PM
Blokes:

is it dress up with hat?

Or just usual freestyle stuff with hat??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tiggerbabe
4th-May-2006, 01:43 PM
Ideally classy stuff with a hat - not that I'm suggesting anything, but 10th Anniversary party attire brings back fond memories :drool:

However, anything you want to wear ........with a hat, will do just fine :hug:

Freya
4th-May-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi just wondering who's still gonna be around on the Sunday night and if it's worth making the trek down?

I have a friends birthday on the saturday night and kinda gutted I can't come for the weekend!

Dance Demon
4th-May-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi just wondering who's still gonna be around on the Sunday night and if it's worth making the trek down?

I have a friends birthday on the saturday night and kinda gutted I can't come for the weekend!

I'll be there Freya....Djing the last set fom 11pm 'til 1am...:clap: :clap:

Freya
4th-May-2006, 03:55 PM
ok this is Madness for you in the last hour or so it's been decided that I am coming for the Sunday leaving Aberdeen at some ungodly hour in the morn!

Looking forward to your set Dance Demon!

Freya