PDA

View Full Version : Dundee

Little Em
24th-April-2006, 01:11 PM
A new class starting in Dundee i hear?....

Who would i find at this venue then?

(apart from beginners of course!)

Em x

Tiggerbabe
24th-April-2006, 01:37 PM
I'll be there, can't wait! :D

doc martin
24th-April-2006, 01:41 PM
Wednesdays in Dundee are set to re-open in a new venue: the Dundee Ice Arena
I know I like a fast floor, but I think this is taking things a bit far.

Franck
24th-April-2006, 01:46 PM
A new class starting in Dundee i hear?....
Who would i find at this venue then?Yeah :D I'll be there this Wednesday, teaching and dancing my socks off!

I know I like a fast floor, but I think this is taking things a bit far.I quite fancy a stint on the ice too at some point, would love to do some ice dancing!

Little Em
24th-April-2006, 01:52 PM
Yeah :D I'll be there this Wednesday, teaching and dancing my socks off!
I quite fancy a stint on the ice too at some point, would love to do some ice dancing!

I'd pay to see that!! :rofl:

:flower:

I think maybe we should organise a night with a few dancers on the ice, and try a bit of partner dancing/skating.... if nothing else, it would be a laugh!!

TheTramp
24th-April-2006, 02:19 PM
I'll be there this week.

Not sure I'll go every week - since I already work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. But every now and then I'm sure that you'll see me there :flower:

TheTramp
24th-April-2006, 02:20 PM
I think maybe we should organise a night with a few dancers on the ice, and try a bit of partner dancing/skating.... if nothing else, it would be a laugh!!

I'm sure that it would probably be something else as well. Laughable springs to mind! :rolleyes:

TheTramp
27th-April-2006, 01:22 AM
Only went along for the 2nd freestyle tonight. But had a great time, and some lovely dances.

Went for curry afterwards though. Where we were blessed with the attendance of Saint Franck of Dil'Se.

(Last photo - Tiggerbabe, DocMartin, Giddy Giraffe and Franck)

cuddles2747
1st-May-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah :D I'll be there this Wednesday, teaching and dancing my socks off!
I quite fancy a stint on the ice too at some point, would love to do some ice dancing!
was at the ice rink last wednesday, had a great night, just like a party atmosphere, hot upstairs and obviously cool downstairs.