PDA

View Full Version : Big Dance 15-23 July

WittyBird
23rd-April-2006, 02:40 PM
Anyone heard about this? (http://www.london.gov.uk/bigdance/)

C&P from Website......

Big Dance is a week long celebration of dance across London and the UK and will involve a huge range of dance events across the city.

From 15 to 23 July 2006, it will be time to get up and dance!

Big Dance is all about fun and throughout the week, there will be plenty of chances to get dancing. As well as events from London’s top dance organisations and theatres, there will be plenty of smaller events and open days around the capital, as the many smaller, local dance clubs and schools throw open their doors to the public.

Big Dance ends with 'Dancing in the street' a spectacular weekend of dance in Trafalgar Square, including the biggest mass choreography Nelson has ever seen!

Tazmanian Devil
23rd-April-2006, 02:44 PM
Anyone heard about this? (http://www.london.gov.uk/bigdance/)

C&P from Website......

Big Dance is a week long celebration of dance across London and the UK and will involve a huge range of dance events across the city.

From 15 to 23 July 2006, it will be time to get up and dance!

Big Dance is all about fun and throughout the week, there will be plenty of chances to get dancing. As well as events from London’s top dance organisations and theatres, there will be plenty of smaller events and open days around the capital, as the many smaller, local dance clubs and schools throw open their doors to the public.

Big Dance ends with 'Dancing in the street' a spectacular weekend of dance in Trafalgar Square, including the biggest mass choreography Nelson has ever seen!

Oooh interesting, *jots down dates in diary* :clap:

WittyBird
15th-May-2006, 10:29 PM
Another C&P job from email

Big Dance
Big Dance is a national week long event which will provide Dance Taster sessions and Demonstrations all over the U.K culminating in a televised Mass Dance Choreography in Trafalgar Square on Saturday 22nd July.

I am pleased to announce that Emma Pettitt and her team will be participating in the Mass Choreography on behalf of Ceroc, and this is also a world record attempt.

In London we are also holding a Dance Class next to City Hall (The Scoop) on the Bank of the Thames on the 17th July from 5pm – 9pm to promote the organization. Please feel free to come along and join in with the freestyle and classes

To find out more go to http://www.london.gov.uk/bigdance

jiveknight
16th-May-2006, 09:16 PM
Another C&P job from email

Big Dance
Big Dance is a national week long event which will provide Dance Taster sessions and Demonstrations all over the U.K culminating in a televised Mass Dance Choreography in Trafalgar Square on Saturday 22nd July.

I am pleased to announce that Emma Pettitt and her team will be participating in the Mass Choreography on behalf of Ceroc, and this is also a world record attempt.

In London we are also holding a Dance Class next to City Hall (The Scoop) on the Bank of the Thames on the 17th July from 5pm – 9pm to promote the organization. Please feel free to come along and join in with the freestyle and classes

To find out more go to http://www.london.gov.uk/bigdance

Wow! Looks good, and BIG!:grin:

ps.are going to Croydon on Tues?

Dizzy
19th-May-2006, 11:44 AM
This sounds as though it is going to be BIG!!!!

Word from ceroc is that there is going to be big groups of people from all different dance types learning the same routine over the next few weeks and dancing it together in Trafalgar Square.

Alex and Emma from Ceroc Central is putting together the ceroc part of the routine and selections are going to be happening from ceroc for the dancers who can pick up all the dance types from the routine, the quickest. :respect:

Dizzy
19th-May-2006, 03:08 PM
I have just been told that ceroc london are holding try-outs for people to participate in this dance routine on thursday at Fulham Town Hall :clap:

bigdjiver
27th-June-2006, 02:02 AM
Bedford Thursday night Michaela announces St. Neots freestyle the next night (Friday) and says that the fun class will be "not Ceroc".

Friday night Michaela says that the fun class is part of Emma's routine for the "Big Dance". It looks like a sort of street line dance to me.

This seems to me a unique opportunity to give the nation some idea of what Ceroc is, and the message is being muddied.

I have no issue with the quality if the routine, it just seems to me that Ceroc should be promoting Ceroc, and only Ceroc, as such an evnt.

Yogi_Bear
30th-June-2006, 08:37 AM
Bedford Thursday night Michaela announces St. Neots freestyle the next night (Friday) and says that the fun class will be "not Ceroc".

Friday night Michaela says that the fun class is part of Emma's routine for the "Big Dance". It looks like a sort of street line dance to me.

This seems to me a unique opportunity to give the nation some idea of what Ceroc is, and the message is being muddied.

I have no issue with the quality if the routine, it just seems to me that Ceroc should be promoting Ceroc, and only Ceroc, as such an evnt.

On the contrary, it seems to me that if Ceroc people are willing to promote dance for the sake of it, and to appeal to the public at large, that is something to be applauded. As opposed to pushing the interests of a franchise.

Tessalicious
30th-June-2006, 11:01 AM

I have no issue with the quality if the routine, it just seems to me that Ceroc should be promoting Ceroc, and only Ceroc, as such an evnt.The Big Dance routine is not just Ceroc - it includes salsa, flamenco, Irish, street, bhangra, swing and other types of dancing, with each group involved doing something really cool in their own style and something basic in all the other styles. That's why it's such a fun event to be part of, and why, for once, it isn't about advertising Ceroc, it's about bringing Ceroc dancers into contact with some other fab amateur dancers and all being ambassadors for dance in general. The message is to dance, not to Ceroc, so it is not being muddied at all - just given a great and varied presentation so there will be something for everyone.

I think it's great that you're going to be taught one of the sections, although I'd probably not have chosen the street section, as it isn't so much about moves as attitude and might not go down that well in a Ceroc class, but good luck to you all, and to Michaela teaching it.

bigdjiver
30th-June-2006, 09:35 PM
The Big Dance routine is not just Ceroc - it includes salsa, flamenco, Irish, street, bhangra, swing and other types of dancing, with each group involved doing something really cool in their own style and something basic in all the other styles. I now believe that what Michaela was teaching in the fun class was "something basic" in one of the other styles, and have no problem with that.

That's why it's such a fun event to be part of, and why, for once, it isn't about advertising Ceroc, from a business perspective it is always about marketing.

it's about bringing Ceroc dancers into contact with some other fab amateur dancers and all being ambassadors for dance in general. Promoting dance in general is good for modern jive.

The message is to dance, not to Ceroc, :devil: I think you might have phrased that better.

so it is not being muddied at all - just given a great and varied presentation so there will be something for everyone.I had the impression, which now seems to have been the wrong one, that what Michaela taught was part of the Ceroc section. I doubt that the BBC will show the whole thing. I was worried that the BBC might pick that clip and present that as "Ceroc".
One of my achievements was to write a software package called MMPLOT, which sold around the world at £900 a time. It allowed a printed circuit board drilling machine to be used as an engraver and a router. This was a unique selling point for our machine. On a very expensive exhibition stand we had the machine proudly engraving the company name. A passer by stopped to look.
Salesman:"Are you interested in a Micromat?"
Man: "No, I am looking for a drilling machine".
Similar conversations happened at least twice more. Since then clarity in the marketing message has been on of my hobby horses. I did not want there to be any chance of N hundred thousand people believing that Ceroc was a sort of line dance.
I applaud the promotion of dance in general, it is just that I want Ceroc to get the most out of the opportunity. As long as the Ceroc section is all Ceroc, I am content.
I expect the BBC to cherry pick the clips to show. If it were me in charge I would want to present Ceroc as a dance that anybody can do, so I would want to avoid the spectacular. So I would want to concentrate not on what was being done, but who was doing it, and aim for the BBC to pick Cerocers for the human interest stories. I would try to get celebrities into the Ceroc team, and aim for the "ests". biggest, tallest, oldest, cheekiest, ... I would try to present Ceroc as a dance that anyone can enjoy. If a wheelchair Cerocer, or a blind one wanted to be in the team, I would have them. I believe in milking opportunity. I would pair a tall guy with a short girl, any thing to capture the cameras attention. I guess that I have a bit of a politicians mind. Do the right thing because it is the right thing, but still be thinking "How can I profit ...".

WittyBird
22nd-July-2006, 03:46 AM
Good Luck to all the forumites that are taking part in this later today, I know alot of work has gone into it :D I'm sure you'll all be great:flower:

bigdjiver
22nd-July-2006, 09:49 AM
The BBC local TV in the Anglia region has been promoting the Big dance class. We have had a snppet each night this week of various dance groups in the region preparing for it.
Forumites, has local TV news in your region being doing the same?

Dizzy
22nd-July-2006, 11:26 AM
Good Luck to all the forumites that are taking part in this later today, I know alot of work has gone into it :D I'm sure you'll all be great:flower:

:yeah:

I am sure everyone will be fabulous as so much work has gone into this dance.

Make sure everyone that you tune into BBC one tonight at 9pm (or set the video) to watch them all strut their stuff :clap:

Cruella
22nd-July-2006, 11:52 AM
I think the first part of the programme is at 6.30 - 7.30pm. Then the actual dance is at 9.05pm. Good luck guys!

Lory
22nd-July-2006, 12:05 PM
Make sure everyone that you tune into BBC one tonight at 9pm (or set the video) to watch them all strut their stuff :clap:

Good luck guys.. go out there, strut your stuff and make us proud! :clap: :cheers:

p.s. don't forget those 'Big cheesy smiles' :D :wink: :waycool:

FirstMove
22nd-July-2006, 04:59 PM
I did the bit at lunchtime where people all over the country did the same line dance. There were about 100 people at the Malvern Theatres.

The local BBC deliberately didn't play any music between teaching us the parts of the routine, as they didn't want anyone advertising there own dance organisations :confused:

Feelingpink
22nd-July-2006, 07:32 PM
I've just watched the first Big Dance part and Ceroc got a pretty good mention/chunk of camera time with lots of Tessalicious and Emma P. :grin: It seems like a fun idea ... but could it possibly be somewhere other than Trafalgar Square? I'm really fed up with seeing the place not as a wonderful open space for tourists and locals ... more as a mess of scaffolding, portaloos and trucks. :sick:

Cruella
22nd-July-2006, 07:37 PM
Just watched the hour long programme. Spotted the ceroc crew lots! Emma P even managed to get in a small plug for Ceroc.:D Must go and practice my 'windmills' :rolleyes:

jacksondonut
22nd-July-2006, 07:39 PM
How utterly fabulous to see all those familiar faces on TV tonight... only a phonecall from a friend brought this to my attention... :yeah: or I would have missed it all...:sad:

Must be wonderful to be part of such a big event...
WELL DONE EVERYONE...:flower: :flower:

:worthy::respect:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Feelingpink
22nd-July-2006, 09:38 PM
And Limpy Tink is taller than Wayne Sleep! :blush:

FirstMove
22nd-July-2006, 10:15 PM
Loads of publicity for Ceroc, but I didn't spot anyone actually dancing it in the Big Dance :(

bigdjiver
22nd-July-2006, 11:20 PM
A really impressive event, which I am sure has done Ceroc some good, and a lot for dance in general. It was good to see some familiar faces, and Emma did mention "Ceroc" at the start of the first show. Well done everybody.

Loads of publicity for Ceroc, but I didn't spot anyone actually dancing it in the Big Dance :(I missed a bit of both shows. Was there "loads of publicity" on TV in the bits I missed?

We had about 7 clips of dancers preparing for the show on Anglia TV news, but no mention of Ceroc. Does anybody know if Ceroc made it onto any regional TV during the week?

Tazmanian Devil
23rd-July-2006, 02:17 AM
:respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy:
Well done to all the forumites that took part in the big dance today

From what I see of you all at hammersmith toight you really enjoyed it
:respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy: :respect: :clap: :worthy:

Lee
23rd-July-2006, 11:51 AM
Loads of publicity for Ceroc, but I didn't spot anyone actually dancing it in the Big Dance :(

I saw loads of dancers from the SW London Venues :clap: in the crowd behind Zoe Ball, (Riaz, Toni, Ruth, George, Adrian) but struggled to see them dancing during the World record event, they just didn't get the camera on them much. :sad:

Wicked show though :respect: , gutted i didn't take part it looked a great afternoon.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE CEROCERS THAT TOOK PART!!!!!:cheers: :clap:

Chicklet
23rd-July-2006, 11:55 AM
I watched it and was very impressed with the fact that someone had the idea to do it, what a great ad for all dance, what a long way dance and TV have come in the last 3 or 4 years eh? Congrats to all who took part, most of all they all had great big smiles on their faces and showed what a great hobby / pastime / lifestyle choice :whistle: it is.

BUT, I'm afraid that YET AGAIN I was disgusted with the camera editing!!!!:angry: :angry: there were obviously loads of cameras on site in and amongst the dancers and at high vantage points but they didn't stay with each one nearly long enough, the switching in and out of different shots was horrible! I would have enjoyed it sooo much more if they had lingered even just 30 seconds on each shot but often it was more like 15. And did we really need to be reminded that there are columns in Trafalgar Square? Surely the arty shots could have been foregone in favour of more time on the dancers?

Dear BBC....disgusted of North Burnside.:wink:

Limpy Tink
23rd-July-2006, 01:44 PM
And Limpy Tink is taller than Wayne Sleep! :blush:

LOL! He was rather short :blush: - unlike Zoe Ball who was stunningly tall in her heels and sooo lovely to all of us in the square. As for Arlene (however you spell it!) I give her 2!

Having moaned through 5 weeks of rehearsals and wondering what the hell we had got ourselves into!! :eek: (made bearable and even enjoyable by the energy an humour of Tim - team leader of "the Putney lot!") and the disappointment of not being to go to W.S.M - I have to say We had a fabulous time!

We started our rehearsals in the square on friday, from 4.30 and rehearsed trough until 9.15 (which was why Riaz, Tess & myself were all a bit tired and dazed at Ashtons! :blush: ). Then had to be back there for 2.30 yesterday :sick:. All credit to the bbc and all of the organisers, for they looked after us all :yeah: (and there were hundreds of us!!) really well; storage rooms and changing areas, endless supplies of rolls, muffins, fruit & water and personal chararones.

What we hadn't realised, is that we would all have ring side seats and form the audience, so we were able to see and be part of everything that was going on :clap: It was great to see so many of "the ceroc lot" getting themselves seen on TV (even if they were caught wearing a sylish rain bag - RIAZ! - what some people will do to get on camera :D ) The rain came down (luckily only for 5 mins!) just as the 2nd part of the show opened - but it only added to the determination of all dancers (and spectators) to pull together a great show :worthy:

I can see that unless you know where to look (during the record break attempt - or the 8 minute routine!) you would not see anyone you know, as the camera does move around very quickly :sick: (but then it was a faster than average routine for many of the dance styles). However - looking back at it on video, I could recognise where myself & Spice 'n' easy were dancing, and it is a great memory to hold on to, as we def felt we were amongst many friends from all backgrounds, coming together with one common love.... dance!:yeah:

A special thanks must go out to Emma and Alex for pulling us all together and getting the team leaders (Tim :clap: George, Ruth & Lisa) to get us all into shape!!:wink: but also must not forget Val Forsey for all of the behind the scenes organisation (so sorry you & Dave couldn't actually take part - oh how I would have loved to see Dave doing the Irish!!:rofl: )

Finally a big thanks to Mike & Linda Ellard for coming out to support us all day yesterday :hug: and also for the champagne reception and kind - verging on sentimental words you said at Hammersmith yesterday :respect:

The big dance was all about people with a passion and love for dance and however you look at it - there should be more of this in the world at the moment! :yeah:

PS. A special thanks to you too Riaz for being my partner throughout - you were fab as always hun - Toni. Xxx :hug:

Spice 'n' Easy
23rd-July-2006, 02:19 PM

Couldn't agree more. After many, many weeks of hard work, practice sessions galore in the sweltering heat and a tear or two, it finally all came together yesterday and :clap: IT WAS FANTASTIC:clap: . I am still on a high.

The atmosphere was electric, the dancers and all the costumes were amazing and I was so proud to be part of Ceroc on the day. I just wish to say well done to all that took part and to all the other dancers promoting their dance style :respect: :clap:

Big thanks to Tim, our team leader from Putney, Emma and Alex, Val and Dave and all the other Team leaders for putting together a great routine and for training us up :waycool: :worthy: . And an extra special thanks to my wonder dance partner, Limpy Tink :flower: whose smile managed to keep us going throughout the whole thing and helped to perform at our best for all that was watching :hug:

Hope you all enjoyed it and roll on the next one :cheers:

Daydreaming Diva
23rd-July-2006, 05:30 PM
:clap:

Wow - what an atmosphere - I was there, standing in the Square for 6 hours in support all you guys and dance in general. (And especially my daughter Tessalicious of course).

You could tell by all the happy faces of dancers and spectators, just what an amazing buzz dancing of any description brings to ones life. But what is so good about modern jive and Ceroc is that it is accessible to young and old alike. And enthusiasm for the dance and the music brings with it a social circle of friendships that is unimaginable in other contexts and walks of life. Long may it prosper.

So I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all the effort put in by the Ceroc team who did the most amazing job. They didn't have the limelight, which was a shame, but I'm so glad that so many familiar faces made it on to the live TV broadcast.

Congratulations on being part of the World Record!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

bigdjiver
24th-July-2006, 07:48 AM
Loads of publicity for Ceroc, but I didn't spot anyone actually dancing it in the Big Dance :(Each dance was supposed to represented by three iconic moves. There was a brief flash just before the swing moves that looked like a MJ turn and dip, but I my attention was diverted, and I was left wondering "was that it?". The problem is that they were trying to cram enough dances in to get the record, so each "dance" would have had its time reduced to the minimum. I did not recognise the dancers doing those moves, they were not in the Ceroc team colours. I did not see the any of the Ceroc team that I recognised during the record attempt, but things were happening as I tried to watch..

Can anybody tell me, were the ballroom dancers on the stage doing the record breaking routine? Was everybody else doing ballroom steps at the same time that they were being shown?

I also wonder how the three iconic moves were categorised by the Guiness book of records people. Was it "Ceroc", "Modern Jive", something else?

When Emma was asked what dance she did, she replied "Ceroc". I wonder how that sat with the BBC producers. The BBC as an organisation does not seem to be entirely allergic to "Ceroc" as a tradename, we have some excellent write-ups. :respect: to those involved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/videonation/articles/s/stoke_ceroc.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/videonation/articles/e/essex_cerocdancing.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/coventry/features/stories/2004/05/ceroc-in-coventry.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tees/content/articles/2005/01/20/ceroc_feature.shtml

Head office does seem to be succeeding at promoting Ceroc. We in Bedford have acquired several new members as a result of this promo, and the ripples have spread via here to other franchises.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27309-2098315.html

Dizzy
24th-July-2006, 09:44 AM
:clap:

Wow - what an atmosphere - I was there, standing in the Square for 6 hours in support all you guys and dance in general. (And especially my daughter Tessalicious of course).

I was in the crowd for the rehearsals around 4-5pm and the atmosphere in Trafalgar Square was amazing. It was so nice to be able to see first hand so many different dance styles from around the world and be able to support them all in one big routine.

When Emma was asked what dance she did, she replied "Ceroc". I wonder how that sat with the BBC producers. The BBC as an organisation does not seem to be entirely allergic to "Ceroc" as a tradename

Talking to Emma at Hammersmith after the Big Dance, she said when Zoe Ball had asked her what dance style she did, Emma was planning on saying a lot more about Ceroc and it being a modern jive, but Zoe Ball took the microphone away from her before she had time to 'do the sell'. I think that she got the Ceroc name out there though. Well Done Emma!! :clap: :clap: :flower:

Cruella
24th-July-2006, 10:04 AM
Talking to Emma at Hammersmith after the Big Dance, she said when Zoe Ball had asked her what dance style she did, Emma was planning on saying a lot more about Ceroc and it being a modern jive, but Zoe Ball took the microphone away from her before she had time to 'do the sell'. I think that she got the Ceroc name out there though. Well Done Emma!! :clap: :clap: :flower:
Unfortunately, i think that was the problem. They didn't want people to advertise their organisations. Maybe if Emma had said Modern Jive instead of Ceroc then she would have been given the opportunity to say more about it. (she could have still got the Ceroc plug in at the end :D )

Daisy Chain
24th-July-2006, 12:00 PM

:clap: IT WAS FANTASTIC:clap: . I am still on a high.

Looks like you had to be a part of it. I thought the telly programme was a pointless load of tosh. I can honestly say, I didn't see any dancing (well nothing for more than a split second). Some of those interviews had me cringing and I could really slap the cameramen.

Daisy

(A Disgruntled Big Flower)

bigdjiver
24th-July-2006, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, i think that was the problem. They didn't want people to advertise their organisations. Maybe if Emma had said Modern Jive instead of Ceroc then she would have been given the opportunity to say more about it. Exactly what I was thinking.

(she could have still got the Ceroc plug in at the end :D )Or maybe we would just have heard "Modern Jive". Where the end was was not in Emma's power, and BBC interviewers are very well trained to watch for a plug coming up. If Emma was only to get one word out "Ceroc" would have been my choice.

Some of my other questions are directed towards digging to see if the BBC producers subsequently deliberately avoided the Ceroc dancers, and anyone else with a commercial point to make.

Spice 'n' Easy
25th-July-2006, 12:29 AM
If anyone's interested, Ceroc London has put some photo's of the day here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/big_dance.htm)

Tazmanian Devil
25th-July-2006, 01:05 AM
If anyone's interested, Ceroc London has put some photo's of the day here (http://www.ceroclondon.com/big_dance.htm)

Ooh thanks babes :clap:

Some great pics there :clap:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-August-2006, 03:40 PM
When Emma was asked what dance she did, she replied "Ceroc". I wonder how that sat with the BBC producers.

Seems a daft thing to say to me, why not say "Modern Jive"? Anyone looking for classes or further information is going to struggle to not find mention of Ceroc in their search and it propogates the myth further - that "Ceroc" is a unique dance form itself.

Cruella
1st-August-2006, 03:47 PM
Seems a daft thing to say to me, why not say "Modern Jive"? Anyone looking for classes or further information is going to struggle to not find mention of Ceroc in their search and it propogates the myth further - that "Ceroc" is a unique dance form itself.
Her words were actually, "Ceroc, it's a form of Modern Jive" but Zoe Ball pulled the mic away so all you heard was "Ceroc"

bigdjiver
1st-August-2006, 04:27 PM
Loads of publicity for Ceroc, but I didn't spot anyone actually dancing it in the Big Dance :(I did not spot any Ceroc dancers in the Big dance either. I was looking for the natty red & black outfits that I saw Emma & friends wearing at the beginning, or Ceroc orange. The pictures on the Ceroc site show people changing into light blue outfits, and I saw some of them doing MJ moves. ( I wonder if Ceroc are moving away from orange? )

Dreadful Scathe
1st-August-2006, 11:28 PM
Her words were actually, "Ceroc, it's a form of Modern Jive" but Zoe Ball pulled the mic away so all you heard was "Ceroc"

aah fair enough - lesson learned then - dont trust what you see on TV. As if we did :)

bigdjiver
2nd-August-2006, 12:09 AM
Seems a daft thing to say to me, why not say "Modern Jive"? Anyone looking for classes or further information is going to struggle to not find mention of Ceroc in their search and it propogates the myth further - that "Ceroc" is a unique dance form itself.It did look like the BBC intended to use Emma rather more extensively, and if she had said "Modern Jive" the natural follow up question would have been "What's that?"
OTOH if she was only to be allowed 1 second "Ceroc" was the word I wanted to hear. Getting the brand name known is the vital first step. Where I think Ceroc the organisation failed is in not having some sort of badge, sow on or clip on, with a very recognisable logo. The two dancers in the 5 point Star configuration would have been my choice.

Cruella
2nd-August-2006, 12:15 PM
Where I think Ceroc the organisation failed is in not having some sort of badge, sow on or clip on, with a very recognisable logo. The two dancers in the 5 point Star configuration would have been my choice.
They were told they weren't allowed to have any form of motif or wording on the outfits that would advertise the companies involved.

bigdjiver
2nd-August-2006, 02:06 PM
They were told they weren't allowed to have any form of motif or wording on the outfits that would advertise the companies involved.Dear BBC,

What is your position on Tattoos?

No advertising then, except perhaps for the "Jiving Lindy Hoppers"?

O.K. so one of their members was attempting a Guiness World Record, so no advertising unless its for Guiness?

On a day promoting healthy activity, they promote Guiness?

BTW Nov 9th is Guiness World Records day

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com

Oddly enough if I search on dance there I don't find any of the world records achieved on the day, but is anybody up for an attempt at "The longest dance Party"?