PDA

View Full Version : May bank hoiliday weekend Brighton

DianaS
21st-April-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi All We're off on our hols for the May bank holiday weekend and would really like to hear of good nights to go off and dance the night away!!

Suggestions welcome!!:cheers:

under par
21st-April-2006, 11:45 AM
Hi All We're off on our hols for the May bank holiday weekend and would really like to hear of good nights to go off and dance the night away!!

Diana which May Bank Holiday 1st or 29th May???

DianaS
21st-April-2006, 12:14 PM
Diana which May Bank Holiday 1st or 29th May???
Hi UP its the 1st of May!!

TiggsTours
21st-April-2006, 12:23 PM
Flapjack Fridays, Friday nights

King Alfred Ballroom, Kingsway (ask anyone, everyone knows where the King Alfred is!)

£8 starts at 8pm

under par
21st-April-2006, 02:33 PM
check out www.lyndaslist.co.uk for all the south coast action.

also pm Andy mcgregor (the missing one!!!) ask him what he's got on loads I believe... or alternativeley his website is WWW.rocsters.co.uk.

Cheers U.P.:hug:

Donna
21st-April-2006, 02:46 PM

If it's Brighton, stuff the dancing. Get yourself down on the beach because Brad Pitt has just bought a pad overlooking the beach! :drool:

under par
21st-April-2006, 02:48 PM
If it's Brighton, stuff the dancing. Get yourself down on the beach because Brad Pitt has just bought a pad overlooking the beach! :drool:

Yes but which beach is he overlooking ?

theres a few dodgy ones , you know!!:whistle: :whistle:

Donna
21st-April-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes but which beach is he overlooking ?

theres a few dodgy ones , you know!!:whistle: :whistle:

I know.. and it just happens to be looking over one where all the nude gays will be hanging out! (They sure will be hanging out now!:rofl: ) They also have a secret tunnel leading to the beach from their appartment. It cost them £2.1 million.

Minnie M
21st-April-2006, 04:37 PM
If it is the same block as Zeo Ball & Paul McCartney, it is about 200yards from my home :flower:

They do 'nude' bathe a bit further along that area (behind the gas works) :sick: not for our eyes :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woops ......... haven't done May yet, better get crackin' :yeah:

BTW I'll be at HG Wells in Woking (Ceroc) on Bank Hol Monday :clap: always a great night

under par
21st-April-2006, 05:19 PM

also pm Andy mcgregor (the missing one!!!) ask him what he's got on loads I believe... or alternativeley his website is WWW.rocsters.co.uk.

Cheers U.P.:hug:

Sorry Andy's site is www.rocsters.com not .co.uk apologies:innocent: