PDA

View Full Version : Stockport this saturday Whose going?

DianaS
19th-April-2006, 10:07 PM
OKAY FORUMITES whose going to Stockport
and can any one give me a lift or sit beside me while I get totally lost

Gus
20th-April-2006, 11:20 AM
Would be good to catch up with some of the Forumites I've not met before. Might be an incentive to add some other tracks to the DJ playlist in addition to The Mavericks, Enrique and Spice Girls :whistle:

Daisy Chain
20th-April-2006, 12:02 PM
Might be an incentive to add some other tracks to the DJ playlist in addition to The Mavericks, Enrique and Spice Girls :whistle:

Ooo, you've just twisted my arm. Promise that you won't play my favourite (Dance the Night Away) until after 20:30 h. :wink:

Daisy

(A Stockport-bound Little Flower)

Donna
20th-April-2006, 12:08 PM
Will be there...:clap: Last freestyle before the big one next weekend you see! :eek: guess I'm going to meet some more forumites then?! :clap:

Daisy Chain
20th-April-2006, 12:10 PM
guess I'm going to meet some more forumites then?! :clap:

Ooo, what do you look like then?

Daisy

(An Unobservant Little Flower)

Donna
20th-April-2006, 12:15 PM
Ooo, what do you look like then?

Daisy

(An Unobservant Little Flower)

You are a very unobservant little flower aren't you? :na: Check out my avatar on the left hand side of post. See if you can spot me... I might have my hair straight this time though.... so good luck. :grin:

Missy D
20th-April-2006, 05:33 PM
2 weekends in a row i have been to Stockport and no dancing that i know of has been on.

Can anyone pass on the link as i am often up that way:flower:

Unfortunately i cannot make it this saturday:sad:

DavidY
20th-April-2006, 06:05 PM
2 weekends in a row i have been to Stockport and no dancing that i know of has been on.

Can anyone pass on the link as i am often up that way:flower: http://www.blitzjive.com/venue.php?venue=stockport
I think they have a weekly class and freestyles every month or so.:hug:

Donna
24th-April-2006, 11:10 AM
Well this was a great night!!! Atmosphere was fab!

Gus played some great tunes :respect: including a different version of "straight to No 1"!:eek: Not easy to dance to, but hey we needed a challenging one in preparation for the champs this weekend!

Nice to meet Fletch again and also DianaS.

Hope to see you guys this weekend!!! :hug: