PDA

View Full Version : Thurs /Fri - Birmingham - What's On

animaltalk
19th-April-2006, 05:00 PM
Calling all people north of Devon - (The 2nd Land of sheep and strange goings on .. . . . ):whistle:

Up in Birmingham at vet conference

- stay away if you have a phobia of men/ladies in arm length plastic gloves :wink: :wink:

I have choice of meal out with old boys vet brigrade - or finding somewhere happening to dance.

Any suggestions welcome - no car as I'm letting train take the strain.

Nick the Vet

Rhythm King
19th-April-2006, 06:13 PM
Nick the Vet
I'm sorry, is that an instruction?

I thought you left all those practical jokes and horseplay up to the students

DianaS
19th-April-2006, 08:46 PM
Calling all people north of Devon - (The 2nd Land of sheep and strange goings on .. . . . ):whistle:

Up in Birmingham at vet conference

- stay away if you have a phobia of men/ladies in arm length plastic gloves :wink: :wink:

I have choice of meal out with old boys vet brigrade - or finding somewhere happening to dance.

Any suggestions welcome - no car as I'm letting train take the strain.

Nick the Vet

okay Thurday you have Solihul the land rover club... I can recommend this Friday you have Halesowen (Dire)
Personally I do argentinian tango on thurdays at the dance workshop in Moseley Well worth the effort but you need to have done at least a months training!

Welcome Net the vink
Enjoy Birnmingham home from home for all sorts of people who have a natural preference to rubber and nice sterile plastic!"!

Not many sheep, but you can't have every thing:rolleyes:

nellierose
29th-September-2006, 01:06 AM
Anyone tried Rowheath in Bournville on a Tuesday - small but relaxed and friendly crowd?

fletch
29th-September-2006, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=DianaS;224279]I can recommend this Friday you have Halesowen (Dire)

[QUOTE]

So why are you recomending it then :confused:

Nick i'm going to Coventry tonight (Bliz) Ian who run it is a good bloke, it was good last time, I will have the children with me its Joe's birthday tomorrow.

PM me if want details :flower:

TheTramp
29th-September-2006, 08:35 AM
Ummm. You might want to look at the date of the original message. I think that you missed him! :flower:

Northants Girly
29th-September-2006, 11:03 AM
i'm going to Coventry tonight (Bliz) :yeah: See you there :D