PDA

View Full Version : 21,22,23 April; who's going where?

tiger
18th-April-2006, 10:10 AM
usual thread

ducasi
18th-April-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm going to the Dance Fever weekend in Perth, but I don't see that in the poll... :)

FirstMove
18th-April-2006, 11:22 AM
I'll be somewhere in London. No specific venues selected yet.

Gus
18th-April-2006, 11:49 AM
I'll be on the decks at Stokport Town Hall .... not on the list either :what:

Simon r
18th-April-2006, 12:09 PM
Nicole and i will be at Twyford might to get a visit from

BIll ,Bex and baby....

not on list either...

Aleks
18th-April-2006, 12:36 PM
I'll be at Route66 this Friday....something else not on the list :whistle:

Donna
18th-April-2006, 12:38 PM

Woo hoo! :clap: I'm going then! Last freestyle before the champs.

ducasi
18th-April-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm going to the Dance Fever weekend in Perth, but I don't see that in the poll... :)
It's there now. Cool. Thanks.

I'm going to be there from Friday evening, but I might try to get to the tea dance in Glasgow on Sunday afternoon...

Donna
18th-April-2006, 12:45 PM
It's there now. Cool. Thanks.

I'm going to be there from Friday evening, but I might try to get to the tea dance in Glasgow on Sunday afternoon...

What is this dance fever in Perth anyway?

ducasi
18th-April-2006, 01:21 PM
What is this dance fever in Perth anyway?
Lindsay's organising it... I guess it's aimed mainly at MJ folks, giving them a taste of a few other dance styles, as well as a good doze of WCS and some MJ workshops too.

The star instructor is James from SDF last year – he's a great teacher, and such a laugh.

Read about it here (http://www.boogienights.net/)...

Although (I think) the weekend is fully booked, there are freestyles on the Friday and Saturday night which are open to all...

It's going to be lots of fun.

Donna
18th-April-2006, 05:52 PM
Lindsay's organising it... I guess it's aimed mainly at MJ folks, giving them a taste of a few other dance styles, as well as a good doze of WCS and some MJ workshops too.

The star instructor is James from SDF last year – he's a great teacher, and such a laugh.

Read about it here (http://www.boogienights.net/)...

Although (I think) the weekend is fully booked, there are freestyles on the Friday and Saturday night which are open to all...

It's going to be lots of fun.

Awwww well that sounds brilliant!!! Shame I can't make it! Which gives me the idea that some of the franchises around here should arrange something like that. Hmmmmm......

Petal
18th-April-2006, 06:04 PM
giving them a taste of a few other dance styles

.... a taste of cha cha, line dancing, belly dancing, samba, jive, west coast swing, plus others, maybe DD's "late night swing routine", performance by the UK Team Carbaret Winners "Superheros", dancing, dancing and more dancing........:clap:

Donna
18th-April-2006, 06:09 PM
.... a taste of cha cha, line dancing, belly dancing, samba, jive, west coast swing, plus others, maybe DD's "late night swing routine", performance by the UK Team Carbaret Winners "Superheros", dancing, dancing and more dancing........:clap:

done cha, done linedancing for 10 years, samba, jive, WCS but not belly dancing.... fancy giving that one a go!!! :grin:

Lindsay
18th-April-2006, 06:18 PM
"late night swing routine", :
... was choreographed by Graham & Ann (Bath area?)... and we got into trouble teaching if before because we didn't ask their permission.... :rolleyes: So not this time, but plenty other stuff to keep your feet tappin' :)

Petal
18th-April-2006, 11:26 PM
... was choreographed by Graham & Ann (Bath area?)... and we got into trouble teaching if before because we didn't ask their permission.... :rolleyes: So not this time, but plenty other stuff to keep your feet tappin' :)

:blush: oops. sorry, i assumed it was DD's.:what:

Dance Demon
18th-April-2006, 11:42 PM
Route 66 on friday for me, then off up to Perth to DJ at Dance Fever on Saturday night....looking forward to another fab weekend:clap: :clap:

Yliander
19th-April-2006, 02:16 AM
Victorian Modern Jive Championships (http://www.cerocmelbourne.com.au/competition/index.html) - the place to be:wink:

Alice
19th-April-2006, 08:25 AM
Victorian Modern Jive Championships (http://www.cerocmelbourne.com.au/competition/index.html) - the place to be:wink:
Hope it goes well!!! *huggle*

fletch
19th-April-2006, 08:34 AM
Any chance of some Motown:blush:

:flower:

I'll be at Stockport

Baruch
19th-April-2006, 09:33 AM
You really need an "Elsewhere" box in your poll. We'll be at the Jive Magic freestyle in Cardiff on Friday, which promises to be a good night out.

JonD
19th-April-2006, 01:50 PM
Jango types might like to know that Amir is teaching at the Negracha Tango Club at 8pm on Friday 21st - sorry, I should have posted details here rather than in the AT thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224111&postcount=557).

I'm going to a party on Friday night, Big Bang on Saturday then driving up for a 5 hour AT workshop in London on Sunday. Addiction is a terrible thing ....

Georgious dancer
19th-April-2006, 08:35 PM
I'll be in church Friday and Saturday. It's Easter for the orthodox churches. Then Sunday I will be gorging myself on all those chocolates and biscuits etc I gave up for lent.:clap:

Groovy Dancer
20th-April-2006, 08:28 AM
I'll be in church Friday and Saturday. It's Easter for the orthodox churches. Then Sunday I will be gorging myself on all those chocolates and biscuits etc I gave up for lent.:clap:

Save me some please:kiss: :hug:

WittyBird
20th-April-2006, 08:54 AM
Save me some please:kiss: :hug:

I'm sure she will say a little prayer for you :D

Lee
21st-April-2006, 01:46 PM
I'm here on Sunday,

For three days, London's Olympia offers you a festival of dance as well as a shopping and information arcade for everyone who loves dance.

http://www.dance-london.co.uk

With 60 main stage performances - all free - ranging from ballet (Northern Ballet Theatre, Royal Ballet School) to contemporary (EDge, CandoCo) to Hip Hop (Zoonation, Rudeye) and top dance colleges (Urdang, Bird & Pineapple), whatever your passion - ballet or ballroom, contemporary or tap, jazz or hip hop, african or latin - MOVE IT 2006 will inform and excite.

In addition there are 25 free taster classes - from salsa to tap, ballroom to bollywood - as well as talks, demonstrations and up to 100 exhibitors including the best places to learn, the latest dancewear and vital information and advice.

Lee

Yogi_Bear
21st-April-2006, 04:40 PM
I may break with my usual practice and go dancing locally on Saturday night. In my case this means Mulbarton village hall, south of Norwich, with Ceroc Anglia. :waycool:

Heather
22nd-April-2006, 08:43 AM
Love the new avatar Dale!!!!!:wink:

:hug:
Heather
xx

under par
22nd-April-2006, 08:53 AM

Heather
xx

Me too looks wierd................. Dale wot iz it ?:eek:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-April-2006, 09:09 AM
Dale wot iz it ?:eek:
Time for a cinema visit UP - Ice Age 2 :wink:

under par
22nd-April-2006, 09:14 AM
Time for a cinema visit UP - Ice Age 2 :wink:

Are you offering !!:hug:

gotta say not a great cinema visitor:flower:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-April-2006, 09:20 AM
Are you offering !!:hug:

Sure am, I've been meaning to go see it for the past couple of weeks, tonight ok with you? :hug:

under par
22nd-April-2006, 09:23 AM
Sure am, I've been meaning to go see it for the past couple of weeks, tonight ok with you? :hug:

Mrs Par and I are on the way to Weston Super Mare for some freestyle tonight:yeah:

See you there and I'll check what is on at the Odeon:hug: :hug: :hug:

stewart38
22nd-April-2006, 11:01 AM
Ashtons last night was probably the best Ive ever seen it

For me it had the potential for various reasons to be one of the best nights ever

Unfortunately I had to go just after 12pm, im so happy about that :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I DO NOT want to hear if you had an extension. I just ASSUME after 12 it totally empty out :sick:

WB and TD looked lovely :flower: So did all the forumites i just didnt get a chance to dance with many. learnt an important lesson last night

Tiggerbabe
22nd-April-2006, 09:16 PM
I'll check what is on at the Odeon:hug: :hug: :hug:
Went to see it at the UGC in the end, as I couldn't find you :tears: It's an absolutely brilliant film, I'd thoroughly recommend it :clap:

WittyBird
23rd-April-2006, 02:45 AM
I DO NOT want to hear if you had an extension. I just ASSUME after 12 it totally empty out :sick:

It didn't go on until 2am

WB and TD looked lovely :flower: So did all the forumites i just didnt get a chance to dance with many. learnt an important lesson last night

Thank you that's very kind :flower:

Alice
23rd-April-2006, 12:23 PM
I went to Hammersmith last night in the end- apologies to anyone I danced with, it's been a while and I was in very bad form:tears: :eek:
Missed the class too- twas a bit of a last-minute decision....

I was the one in a red tshirt charging round the floor asking everybody to dance:) Including one unfortunate guy who was there with a friend and had never ever been to any ceroc class/event in his life (he he he).

Oh well, gotta start somewhere.... :whistle:

Tazmanian Devil
23rd-April-2006, 01:07 PM
Unfortunately I had to go just after 12pm, im so happy about that :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yes it totally did :D Only me and WB there until 2am honest :innocent:

WB and TD looked lovely :flower:
:hug: :kiss: Aw thanks babe :kiss: :hug:

under par
23rd-April-2006, 01:29 PM
Went to see it at the UGC in the end, as I couldn't find you :tears: It's an absolutely brilliant film, I'd thoroughly recommend it :clap:

Didn't have time for the cinema.... what with BIG BANG........ 3 hours there 3 hours back and 6 hours of freestyle. :sick: Knackered moi? Mais non!

Maybe next week.

Glad you enjoyed it :hug: :hug:

Groovy Dancer
23rd-April-2006, 06:09 PM

Heather
xx

Thanks, a very Faboulous, forumite, sorted it for me.:respect: :worthy: :clap: