PDA

View Full Version : Route 66 Fri 21March

Dance Demon
14th-March-2003, 08:00 PM
Just a reminder...the next route 66 is on fri 21st march, and as a special treat, Fatal attraction are coming along to perform the excellent routine that won them second place at the Chance2Dance open jive competition in Blackpool.......so if you haven't seen it yet,..nows your chance:D
All info available www.route66jive.com (http://)

:cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-March-2003, 09:00 PM
Dance Demons link's broke so....All info available at www.route66jive.com (http://www.route66jive.com)

but I wouldnt go out of your way to see Fatal Attraction* :)

*no rabbits were boiled during rehersals

John S
14th-March-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
as a special treat, Fatal attraction are coming along to perform the excellent routine that won them second place at the Chance2Dance open jive competition in Blackpool.......so if you haven't seen it yet,..nows your chance:D

Can't be there that night, pity, because Fatal Attraction is well worth seeing - with or without the bunny boiling.

Seriously, they're brill, even if the guys' outfits will cause some comments if they're getting on a bus down Gorgie Road. :cheers:

Dance Demon
14th-March-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by John S
[B
Seriously, they're brill, even if the guys' outfits will cause some comments if they're getting on a bus down Gorgie Road. :cheers: [/B]

Hey!!! I think those outfits are fab......and they'll get less flak than they would if they were wearing Hibs strips:grin: :wink:

Dancing Veela
18th-March-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Hey!!! I think those outfits are fab......and they'll get less flak than they would if they were wearing Hibs strips:grin: :wink:

Niall and Brady both claim to still be wearing their shirts - so let's hope they've been using good deoderant (sp?) or Friday night will not be pleasant.

By the way DD - nothing like putting us under pressure to perform brilliantly on Friday night :grin:

DVx

Dance Demon
18th-March-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Dancing Veela
[B
By the way DD - nothing like putting us under pressure to perform brilliantly on Friday night :grin:

DVx [/B]

no pressure intended....but just make sure you do:wink:
I have no doubts that you will all perform brilliantly and enjoy performing without the pressure of competition...looking forward to it:D
:cheers:

Dancing Veela
20th-March-2003, 02:03 PM
DD,

I am really looking forward to tomorrow night - feeling no pressure whatsoever - and a few drinks will make sure it stays that way :grin:

DVx