PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday Pm And I Cannot Concentrate

Niall
14th-March-2003, 04:41 PM
Just to say it is Friday afternoon and I'm bored. Any news out there!!

Dancing Veela
14th-March-2003, 04:46 PM
Nope Niall - I'm really really busy and don't have time to be on the Forum gossiping to you :grin:

DVx

Chicklet
14th-March-2003, 04:47 PM
why not do a Dream Playlist for the DJ booth where things are also rather quiet at the moment?:grin:

Niall
14th-March-2003, 04:58 PM
My dream playlist really does depend on the mood and my current mood is agitation and lack of concentration. Probably need something frivolous such as Cheeky Girls but can you dance to that nonsense.

However, in the right mood, I have found the following tracks enjoyable for different reasons:

- Any dance track from Shania Twain's Come On Over album because this was all the rage when I started Ceroc
- Remedy by Basement Jaxx
- Ray Of Light - Madonna
- Pure Shores - All Saints

I'm gaining an appreciation of swing music primarily to Scot's excellent playlist at the monthly parties in Marcos

I can't stand anything by Dire Straits or Chris Rea. You just cannae dance to that stuff.

Now where is my copy of the new Massive Attack album.

TheTramp
14th-March-2003, 05:00 PM
It's Friday afternoon. And it's no different to any other afternoon (or morning) that I have in work.

Except that I've been busy today. Until now. Which in itself is quite scary!

Steve

Wendy
14th-March-2003, 08:35 PM
MMMMMmmmmm.... With all you bored boys out there maybe I could turn this into a business opportunity - Franck could even sponsor me :wink:

Here's the idea :

Whenever anyone gets bored at work I could appear in a little black cape (a bit like Superman or someone - but of course to impress you lot it would need to be little and black !!!) with some music and we could have a quick dance in your office. Ceroc would get advertising, you'd all be happy bunnies and I'd get a tidy little sum from your bosses who would be only too pleased to see you all fired up and raring to get on with your work.

What do you think ???

Wx

PS Oh how I've missed the forum !!!!!

Dreadful Scathe
14th-March-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
Ceroc would get advertising, you'd all be happy bunnies and I'd get a tidy little sum from your bosses who would be only too pleased to see you all fired up and raring to get on with your work.

What do you think ???

Wx

The trapeze artists and belly dancers we get are work take up too much of my day as it is (they've toned it down from the halycon days of the swedish lap dancers...before my time :( ).

Nice idea though :).

John S
14th-March-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
:

Whenever anyone gets bored at work I could appear in a little black cape ......... with some music and we could have a quick dance in your office.

Nice idea Wendy, but I work from home, in a spare bedroom - do you charge extra for housecalls?

(I suspect there might be some curtain-twitching among the neighbours once the music started, but who cares??)
:wink:

Oh, Graham.

Wendy
15th-March-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by John S
but I work from home, in a spare bedroom - do you charge extra for housecalls?

Oh John... I'd never get public liability insurance to cover that !!!!!

Dance with you soon :kiss:

... and DS - I couldn't compete with the belly dancers and co. !!!

I'll just have to think of something else.....

Dance with you soon too :kiss:

Wx

Emma
15th-March-2003, 02:31 PM

Where have ya been, girl?? :grin:

I like that little black cape theory. You could always offer several cape options or summat :D

Can we elect someone to do the same but for the girls? ;)

CJ
18th-March-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Where have ya been, girl?? :grin:

I like that little black cape theory. You could always offer several cape options or summat :D

Can we elect someone to do the same but for the girls? ;)

Has to be said: John S is your man!!

John S
18th-March-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Has to be said: John S is your man!!

Hmmm, haven't noticed any flood of applications yet for my services, but the day is still young.

Not sure about the LITTLE black cape, though!
:wink: