PDA

View Full Version : Bekhamsted on Easter Sunday, 16 April

Spin dryer
11th-April-2006, 12:02 AM
Please would someone let me know if it's on this week. I've heard it's a great venue.

Mostlysane
11th-April-2006, 12:10 AM
Well using the Ceroc Chilterns website http://www.cerocchilterns.co.uk/,
it appears to be on.... :)

Mostlysane
11th-April-2006, 12:23 AM
Well using the Ceroc Chilterns website http://www.cerocchilterns.co.uk/,
it appears to be on.... :)

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 09:39 AM
Please would someone let me know if it's on this week. I've heard it's a great venue.

yes it is

email rec'd from Chilterns...

Good Friday, 14th April at Chesham Park Community College

Easter Saturday, 15th April Freestyle at The Polish Club, Amersham

Easter Sunday, 16th April at Berkhamsted Town Hall with Berko’s Rhythm & Blues Room

Easter Monday Party, 17th April with a fun “Dance with a Stranger Competition” at Chesham Park Community College

Spin dryer
11th-April-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks WB. Maybe see you there.

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks WB. Maybe see you there.

You will indeed! I don't have a choice :rofl:

Cruella
11th-April-2006, 07:54 PM
Any more info about the Easter Monday at Chesham would be gratefully recieved. Amen.

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 07:56 PM
Any more info about the Easter Monday at Chesham would be gratefully recieved. Amen.

What you want to know?

Starts at 8 finishes at 11
Easter Monday Party, 17th April with a fun “Dance with a Stranger Competition” at Chesham Park Community College

Cruella
11th-April-2006, 08:01 PM
What you want to know?

Starts at 8 finishes at 11

Wanted the times. Is there 2 lessons as well as the competition and whose DJing?

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 08:03 PM
Wanted the times. Is there 2 lessons as well as the competition and whose DJing?

Gets crystal ball out...

On the party nights it's normally Just a fun class :eek:
Joe Normally teaches on a mon but I can't remember who the DJ is sorry :mad:

8pm - 11pm

You could always ring Jilly and find out *********I would but the phone is on the window sill and I can't reach it

Cruella
11th-April-2006, 08:06 PM
I would but the phone is on the window sill and I can't reach it
Ah Becca you're not that short, hun.

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 08:09 PM
Ah Becca you're not that short, hun.

Stop it :rofl:
what I meant was I am poorly in bed and the phone is on the other side of the room.

Damn funny Di :flower:

I can sing a theme tune.....

Spin dryer
11th-April-2006, 08:20 PM
You will indeed! I don't have a choice :rofl:

Is that because it's "Bek"hamsted.:blush:

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 08:22 PM
Is that because it's "Bek"hamsted.:blush:

That is just your spelling :rofl:
Berk ham sted :D

Spin dryer
11th-April-2006, 08:27 PM
That is just your spelling :rofl:
Berk ham sted :D

It was a typo. I'm wandering whether it was pseudo Freudian!!

WittyBird
11th-April-2006, 08:28 PM

I am obviously on your mind :rofl:

Spin dryer
11th-April-2006, 08:29 PM

And another one! I was wondering rather than wandering, or maybe both.

jacksondonut
13th-April-2006, 05:52 PM
So.. who is going on Sunday then?? Would love to go along but not sure how to get there from MK... anyone going from this neck of the woods??:flower:

Jan
:cheers:

fletch
13th-April-2006, 05:58 PM
So.. who is going on Sunday then?? Would love to go along but not sure how to get there from MK... anyone going from this neck of the woods??:flower:

Jan
I'm thinking of going from the 't' dance at Oxford and then driving home to Stafford after it took just 2hrs 30mins last week, but not sure if the trafic will be a problem this week?:sick:

:clap:

jacksondonut
13th-April-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm thinking of going from the 't' dance at Oxford and then driving home to Stafford after it took just 2hrs 30mins last week, but not sure if the trafic will be a problem this week?:sick:

:clap:

I was booked in at a Workshop/tDance on Sunday, but its been cancelled and postponed til May 7th I beleive.

Please double check as it may be a different One to the one I was booked on... damn and blast it.. it was WCS with Paul Warden teaching.

Lotsa luck... think traffic may be a bit dodgy.. easter weekend and all...

Jan
xx

fletch
13th-April-2006, 06:32 PM
I was booked in at a Workshop/tDance on Sunday, but its been cancelled and postponed til May 7th I beleive.

Please double check as it may be a different One to the one I was booked on... damn and blast it.. it was WCS with Paul Warden teaching.

Lotsa luck... think traffic may be a bit dodgy.. easter weekend and all...

Jan
xx
The 't' dance is part of the easter 'Tezer' weekend'er at Heythorpe park so I don't think its cancelled, and going to berko will depend on how 'wild' the Fri and Sat night are:devil:

I should just go home, shouldn't I ?:na:

WittyBird
13th-April-2006, 06:35 PM

NO

Witty has spoken :clap:

jacksondonut
13th-April-2006, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=fletch]The 't' dance is part of the easter 'Tezer' weekend'er at Heythorpe park so I don't think its cancelled, and going to berko will depend on how 'wild' the Fri and Sat night are:devil:

Just realised.. what a silly billy I am... It looks rather good so I may try and find some nice people to meet up with...:whistle: :yeah:

Looks like im heading up to Oxford on Saturday night then.

Cruella
14th-April-2006, 01:37 PM
All my plans for Chesham monday have bee scuppered.:tears: Had a phone call late last night to say my husband has dropped out of the Polar Challenge. He's coming home sunday so i'll have to stay at home to administer TLC. Enjoy yourselves without me.:( At least it'll be quieter for you all.:rolleyes:

Msfab
14th-April-2006, 01:40 PM
All my plans for Chesham monday have bee scuppered.:tears: Had a phone call late last night to say my husband has dropped out of the Polar Challenge. He's coming home sunday so i'll have to stay at home to administer TLC. Enjoy yourselves without me.:( At least it'll be quieter for you all.:rolleyes:

Hope he's Ok! All that prep to then have to drop out.

under par
14th-April-2006, 01:41 PM

Hope he's alright. Send him our best wishes.

I bet he'sonly coming backcos he's missing you Di:love: :love: :hug: :kiss:

Tazmanian Devil
16th-April-2006, 11:24 AM
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

It won't be the same without you!!! :sad:

Missy D
16th-April-2006, 04:18 PM
If i ever finish this decorating then i will be at Berko tonite:clap: :clap:

Zebra Woman
16th-April-2006, 06:40 PM
All my plans for Chesham monday have bee scuppered. Had a phone call late last night to say my husband has dropped out of the Polar Challenge. He's coming home sunday so i'll have to stay at home to administer TLC. Enjoy yourselves without me. At least it'll be quieter for you all.

We'll miss you :sad:. Don't forget to turn the central heating right down before he gets back.:wink:

Big polar bear hug for Ian :hug: .

Just Chesham tomommow for me. Well someone has to dance with all the lovely guys that Cruella rounded up.

Cheers mate :cheers: .

ZW

Missy D
16th-April-2006, 06:55 PM
Phone rings! falls off chair! lands foot in paintpot! paint everywere! dancing tonite? NO lots of pink paint to remove from everywhere apart from walls:angry:

Hopefully Chesham tomorrow. I will be the one sporting the pink stained hands.

Raphael
16th-April-2006, 07:02 PM
berko closed due to unforseen circumstances :-(

Tazmanian Devil
16th-April-2006, 09:01 PM
Well what a bluddy weekend :sad:

What with last night ad the sloping floor and tonight Berkhamstead being closed :sad: I wouldn't have minded so much but me and WB left the T-Jive which was amazing to get there early as WB was taxi-in!!:sad: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Anyway Party at WB's house tonight, KGD, GD, Raphael, Marc, Rachel, Me and WB in attendance!!! :D

Russell Saxby
16th-April-2006, 09:04 PM
Anyway Party at WB's house tonight, KGD, GD, Raphael, Marc, Rachel, Me and WB in attendance!!! :D

Now you tell me, after I have driven all the way back home...

I knew I shouldnt have let Dirty D talk me into going Berko :rolleyes:

Tazmanian Devil
16th-April-2006, 09:06 PM
Now you tell me, after I have driven all the way back home...

I knew I shouldnt have let Dirty D talk me into going Berko :rolleyes:

Sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are more than welcome!!

thewacko
16th-April-2006, 09:30 PM
have only two things to say

1. Sorry Hun seems like you had a really Crap weekend

2. Serves you right you should have stayed at home hoggin the computer and then I might have got some ruddy Tiling done

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Tazmanian Devil
16th-April-2006, 11:30 PM
have only two things to say

1. Sorry Hun seems like you had a really Crap weekend
:hug: Thanks babe :hug:

2. Serves you right you should have stayed at home hoggin the computer and then I might have got some ruddy Tiling done

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Moan at me when I am there for hogging the computer then moan at me when I am out for NOT hogging the damn computer!!!:rolleyes:

Can I win here :confused: NO :D

ducasi
16th-April-2006, 11:50 PM
Can I win here :confused: NO :D I thought women always win? :confused:

Tazmanian Devil
16th-April-2006, 11:52 PM
I thought women always win? :confused:
Not in my house obviously :sick:

ducasi
17th-April-2006, 12:33 AM
Not in my house obviously :sick:
your house? :confused:

Georgious dancer
17th-April-2006, 12:36 AM
Serves you right you should have stayed at home hoggin the computer and then I might have got some ruddy Tiling done

Moan Moan Moan! Don't blame Taz, it's just excuse after excuse with you, stop procrastinating and get those tiles on the wall!

Missy D
17th-April-2006, 01:38 AM
Well what a bluddy weekend :sad:

What with last night ad the sloping floor and tonight Berkhamstead being closed :sad: I wouldn't have minded so much but me and WB left the T-Jive which was amazing to get there early as WB was taxi-in!!:sad: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

And me! I was there too!:flower:

Zebra Woman
17th-April-2006, 02:43 PM
Arrghh:tears: :tears: :tears:

I was on my way to Berko last night too, the lure of Marc's music was too much for me. Totally gutted to hear the venue was locked and dancing was off especially at such short notice:angry: .

What went wrong? :confused:

Lucy Locket
17th-April-2006, 02:51 PM
:hug: Thanks babe :hug:

Moan at me when I am there for hogging the computer then moan at me when I am out for NOT hogging the damn computer!!!:rolleyes:

Can I win here :confused: NO :D

Someone start a domestic thread for these two Pleeeeeease:rofl:

WittyBird
17th-April-2006, 03:02 PM
What went wrong? :confused:

Apparently the woman in charge of the venue had agreed for Ceroc Chilterns to have the venue last night. All was confirmed and booked. Then from what I have been told a message was left on Thursday on Ceroc Chilterns Voice Mail saying they couldn't have the venue.

I got there at 6.30 faced with Notes on the door and Ibby (venue manager) and Lou (teacher) sat in Cafe Uno trying to organise and arrange things.

Not Chilterns fault. It was bad for a venue to not actually speak to anyone and rely on a message getting to someone who wasn't even in the country.