PDA

View Full Version : Lift needed Dundee to Aberdeen for Blues classes

DaveD
10th-April-2006, 07:45 PM
Anyone going to the blues classes this weekend in Aberdeen can give me a lift from Dundee?

Without a lift, Mrs D will drop me off, then be let loose shopping :eek:

Only need lift one way as we are staying over with friends after the Sat night party.

Hope to hear from someone in forumland...

Dave

Tiggerbabe
10th-April-2006, 11:40 PM
When are you going up Dave? I'll be heading Aberdeenward on Friday afternoon, if you don't mind sharing the car with a sheep and a little monkey :wink:

drathzel
11th-April-2006, 12:10 AM
When are you going up Dave? I'll be heading Aberdeenward on Friday afternoon, if you don't mind sharing the car with a sheep and a little monkey :wink:

sorry but i just pictured, a bouncing tigger driving a car with a sheep sticking its head out the window and a little monkey sitting quietly in the back:rofl:

Tiggerbabe
11th-April-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah, totally crazy idea - there's no way the little monkey would ever sit quietly :whistle:

Gojive
11th-April-2006, 09:27 AM
I know this doesn't help you directly Dave, but is there any mileage ;) in setting up a lifts wanted/offered thread on here? :)

ducasi
11th-April-2006, 09:35 AM
I know this doesn't help you directly Dave, but is there any mileage ;) in setting up a lifts wanted/offered thread on here? :)
Not much, because the people who can offer lifts, often won't be reading it unless the subject of the thread is meaningful to them...

Dave: You could do what I'm doing and catch the train... :whistle:

Gojive
11th-April-2006, 09:44 AM
Not much, because the people who can offer lifts, often won't be reading it unless the subject of the thread is meaningful to them...

I was thinking more of a regular journey lift. For example, if I regularly attend Woking on a Monday, in time for the intermediates class, I'd post something like:

"Lift offered, Chertsey to Woking, most Mondays for 8:45pm, returning 11pm."

Anyone could then come along at a later date, and look for possible car sharing to that venue?

:)

ducasi
11th-April-2006, 10:02 AM
Well if you think it would be useful, go ahead at create a "Lifts Offered/Wanted" thread. :)

Heather
11th-April-2006, 10:21 AM
Without a lift, Mrs D will drop me off, then be let loose shopping :eek:
Dave

And just exactly what is wrong with that!!:wink:

Louise - just you go girl!!! Credit cards at the ready!!!:rofl:

:hug:
Heather

DaveD
11th-April-2006, 06:31 PM
Dave: You could do what I'm doing and catch the train... :whistle:

Mrs D already has that one covered :sad: :