10th-April-2006, 04:55 PM
What are they??

Are they anonymous?

please help/advise.

Thank you.
:flower:

ducasi
10th-April-2006, 05:04 PM
When you register, you're invited to type a name of the person who introduced you to the forums.

Their referrals counter goes up.

I believe that the administrators can see referral details.

That is all I know about referrals at the moment.

Zebra Woman
10th-April-2006, 05:06 PM
What are they??

Are they anonymous?

please help/advise.

Thank you.
:flower:

First you persuade someone to join the Forum. Then if when they register they actually name you as the person who introduced them then you are credited with a 'referral'.

Yes the referrals are anonymous. I have 6 and can't tell who they are. I have introduced probably 12-15 people. It doesn't really matter, so long as people join in and get something out of this.

Greg introduced me, and if you check his profile he has no referrals. Which means I didn't name him :blush: . Sorry Greg and thanks for the introduction, it has changed my dancing life. :flower:

Lynn
10th-April-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes the referrals are anonymous. I have 6 and can't tell who they are. I have introduced probably 12-15 people. It doesn't really matter, so long as people join in and get something out of this.:yeah: I have 2 but I know of at least 5 people who I have introduced, most don't post very often though, but I know some do read threads and hopefully benefit.

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
17th-April-2006, 01:42 PM
I actually thought it was the complete opposite i.e. when you report a post for some reason, I thought the 'referral' was when you would report an actual person. Here's me thinking all this time that if was used to show all the naughty forumites :devil:

Zebra Woman
24th-April-2006, 08:54 AM
I actually thought it was the complete opposite i.e. when you report a post for some reason, I thought the 'referral' was when you would report an actual person. Here's me thinking all this time that if was used to show all the naughty forumites :devil:

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ZW:devil:

Missy D
25th-April-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow this is news to me! Someone told me ages ago that the amount of ref people had was the amount of other user names they used on the forum.

I thought it to be true as I zero ref! just having the one account!

I have in the past referred 5 people but the obviously didnt put my name down:sad: Oh well you learn something new everyday!

Zebra Woman
25th-April-2006, 08:45 AM
Wow this is news to me! Someone told me ages ago that the amount of ref people had was the amount of other user names they used on the forum.

Other user names?

Wow that is naughty. :devil:

Ps. How do I get one?

ZW

dee
25th-April-2006, 09:55 PM
So where do we find this Refferals thing? call me blonde and all

under par
25th-April-2006, 09:59 PM
So where do we find this Refferals thing? call me blonde and all
Click on your name somewhere to look at your profile:hug:

dee
25th-April-2006, 10:09 PM
Click on your name somewhere to look at your profile:hug:

I found it, thanks UP :hug:

Gadget
26th-April-2006, 02:42 AM
...OK... anyone know how to tell who your referrals are? I just found out I've got two and have no idea who they are!

under par
26th-April-2006, 02:46 AM
...OK... anyone know how to tell who your referrals are? I just found out I've got two and have no idea who they are!

Ask Franck is the only way I can suggest.