PDA

View Full Version : Club Class Accom For 3 For Southport June 2006

Dazzle
5th-April-2006, 01:25 AM
Due to a change in circumstances :tears: I have club (best) accommodation for three (all yours, not including me or anyone else!) for Southport in June 2006. Anyone interested in this please contact me via PM. Also note I don't want to split this up at all.

Lory
5th-April-2006, 08:46 AM
So sorry to hear you can't make it now! :(

I hope your alternative turns out to be worth it! :hug:

Dazzle
5th-April-2006, 01:56 PM
So sorry to hear you can't make it now! :(

I hope your alternative turns out to be worth it! :hug:

Sadly, no alternative :tears: . Circumstances dictate I retire gracefully from the MJ scene, for now at least. Unlike many on here Lory, I would rather not say exactly why or how I feel about it for fear of being branded bitter or otherwise. All the best and I shall be all the sadder if our paths do not cross again :tears: :tears: :tears:

Dazzle

Dazzle
9th-April-2006, 11:27 PM
Seems everyone must be booked who wants to for this event then? I will have to see what I can get back from Jive Addiction then instead.:tears:

Lynn
10th-April-2006, 12:19 AM
Maybe if you put the male/female balance of your chalet? (I know people interested in places but it would depend on if there was any female places in the chalet.)

Dazzle
10th-April-2006, 01:44 AM
Maybe if you put the male/female balance of your chalet? (I know people interested in places but it would depend on if there was any female places in the chalet.)

I asked people interested to PM me to save posts on here. If it helps the chalet is booked for M F F. I will probably just write and cancel now as I will get a full refund. Any last minute offers before Jive Addiction get to reallocate it?

Rhythm King
10th-April-2006, 11:13 AM
Didn't answer before because I assumed it would be sna;;ed up :rolleyes:

If it's M F F, do two ladies want to book with me?

R-K :flower:

Lynn
10th-April-2006, 11:28 AM
Didn't answer before because I assumed it would be sna;;ed up :rolleyes:

If it's M F F, do two ladies want to book with me? I know of two who might be looking for someone to share...

Does this mean you are going? :clap:

Rhythm King
10th-April-2006, 11:41 AM
I know of two who might be looking for someone to share...

Does this mean you are going? :clap:
Looks that way :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've had one response already, so one place to go. I'm intending to offer it to a non-forumite, but not convinced she can come yet, will report back either way as soon as I've had a response.

R-K