PDA

View Full Version : Hammersmith Ceroc Champs

Missy D
1st-April-2006, 09:29 AM
Seeing as a few of us have ruined the other Ceroc Champs thread i thought i would start another one:-

Lets try and keep this one on track!

Who from the forum is competing this year and in what section?

As there are alot of forumites going (many of which have not met each other before) shall we have a meeting area?

I will be there from about 2pm.

So looking forward to this event!:clap: :clap: :clap:

David Franklin
1st-April-2006, 10:25 AM
Seeing as a few of us have ruined the other Ceroc Champs thread i thought i would start another one:-

As there are alot of forumites going (many of which have not met each other before) shall we have a meeting area?

So looking forward to this event!:clap: :clap: :clap:I'm not sure this is the best day to be asking this, but here's what I've heard so far:

Stewart38 is entering the spotlight if he can organise costumes. I'm told he had his :devil: costume all sorted out and then someone ruined his plans by gaving him +ve rep. Apparently he will be dancing to a montage of "Let Your Fingers do the Walking" and "Pennsylvannia 6-5000".

Andy McGregor is also planning a spotlight. His routine is all about the trails and tribulations of tobacco farming and he will be dancing to "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes".

Adam Nathanson (CerocMetro) was planning a team cabaret, but in the end withdrew his team's entry. He explained: "I decided it just wasn't my style to put a team out there, what with all the publicity it entails. With all the other exceptional teams out there I thought it was better to give the place to someone more deserving".

There was initially a lack of interest in the aerials, but Dunkin Donuts have taken an interest and the prize now includes a years' free donuts. In a totally unrelated development, David & Lily Barker and Will & Kate Hargreaves have decided to enter the competition. David will be dancing with Will, and Lily will be dancing with Kate.

Tony, Mary and ESG will be entering double trouble. Tony and Mary will be reprising their panto roles - Mary will be the front end of an ass, and Tony will be the back end of an ass. I'm not sure what ESG will be.

Anyone else got any news?

WittyBird
1st-April-2006, 10:28 AM
Anyone else got any news?

Pure Genius :rofl:

Andy McGregor
1st-April-2006, 11:06 AM
:yeah:

This thread never really had a life :tears:

Angel
2nd-April-2006, 01:16 PM

So looking forward to this event!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done MissyD for stating a new thread :hug: i for one have not been to the champs before and my friend has brought me a ticket so i can go :clap:

I did look in on the other thread but it's the same old drivel :sick:
There will be a large group of us going and i'm so looking forward to the event hope to meet some of you :flower:

Alice
3rd-April-2006, 03:43 AM
Well, I was hoping to compete in the lucky dip category but got in too late :tears: ...so now I'm thinking of coming for the finals and dance party... Will be great to meet some of you finally!! :clap:

Andy McGregor
3rd-April-2006, 07:51 AM
Just thought i would look in on this thread in hope of some infomation on the Ceroc Champs, i take it it's just another thread about innuendos
same old drivel :sick:That's how this forum goes. It's a place where people with the same interest chat. And as with all chat it's free ranging. People get distracted and chip in with asides, some people quite like those asides and chat along, other's keep the conversation on-topic. And, just like most chat there's 2 types of people, those who bring the chat back on topic - and those people who moan that it's gone off topic. Which type would you like to be, Angel?

Missy D
3rd-April-2006, 08:26 AM
That's how this forum goes. And, just like most chat there's 2 types of people, those who bring the chat back on topic - and those people who moan that it's gone off topic. Which type would you like to be, Angel?

So which type am I then?:D :D

*assuming we are doing double trouble me and Dee have the baby oil packed*

Andy McGregor
3rd-April-2006, 08:30 AM
So which type am I then?:D :D

*assuming we are doing double trouble me and Dee have the baby oil packed*I think you're like me - the type that's flexible and can go both ways as the need arises :flower:

Missy D
3rd-April-2006, 08:40 AM
I think you're like me - the type that's flexible and can go both ways as the need arises :flower:

Can say i go both ways in with all needs:whistle: but, glad to be like you:D

fletch
3rd-April-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm going:clap:

Angel
3rd-April-2006, 07:04 PM
That's how this forum goes. It's a place where people with the same interest chat. And as with all chat it's free ranging. People get distracted and chip in with asides, some people quite like those asides and chat along, other's keep the conversation on-topic. And, just like most chat there's 2 types of people, those who bring the chat back on topic - and those people who moan that it's gone off topic. Which type would you like to be, Angel?

I'm the type that moans when gone off topic :rolleyes:

I don't want to appear to be a moaning ol cow, i just thought this forum would be all about dance? i don't mind reading some of the smutty stuff, some of which does make me laugh but it does sometimes get a bit much. Maybe it's because i'm new to this and expected this site to be more like an information site. I guess i will just have to join in with the smut on occassion so as i don't get anymore 'red reps' :eek: must say my rep section is very colourful :rofl:

Bubbalou
3rd-April-2006, 08:52 PM
:clap: :clap: I shall be there............along with my wonderful Craig :respect: :clap: :clap:

We are entering the Intermediates, Ceroc X and lucky dip (not together obviously)!!

Please cheer us if you see us........we will be wearing our black outfits with the white ties as always.........

Getting so excited now!

Lou xx

Dan Hudson
3rd-April-2006, 09:57 PM
:clap: :clap: I shall be there............along with my wonderful Craig :respect: :clap: :clap:

We are entering the Intermediates, Ceroc X and lucky dip (not together obviously)!!

Please cheer us if you see us........we will be wearing our black outfits with the white ties as always.........

Getting so excited now!

Lou xx

Good luck.. I shall be cheering for you both:flower: :cheers:

Gladrags
4th-April-2006, 09:21 AM
That's how this forum goes. It's a place where people with the same interest chat. And as with all chat it's free ranging. People get distracted and chip in with asides, some people quite like those asides and chat along, other's keep the conversation on-topic. And, just like most chat there's 2 types of people, those who bring the chat back on topic - and those people who moan that it's gone off topic. Which type would you like to be, Angel?

IMO there was another thread already set up for the standard banter that happens, and Missy D I think set this up to be kept on topic and be informative. Yet the first few posts essentially didn't like the idea and decided to refer back to the banter on the previous thread. Forums are great, and there is a place for banter and information, but perhaps if there is already one for the banter then the info one could be left as just that. Just a thought.

As for competition, good to see that Bubbalou and Craig are back in Intermediates this year (looked at your Profile piccie). Hope you make the final this time, you must have been soooo close last year. I am doing Intermediates again this year with Wicked Blue (Louise), should be fun, maybe we'll even dance together when she gets back from the states! Lucky Dip too and looking forward to it. Good luck one and all

Graham

Bubbalou
4th-April-2006, 09:44 AM
Good luck.. I shall be cheering for you both:flower: :cheers:

Ahh bless ya thanks :kiss:

David Franklin
4th-April-2006, 09:47 AM
IMO there was another thread already set up for the standard banter that happens, and Missy D I think set this up to be kept on topic and be informative. Yet the first few posts essentially didn't like the idea and decided to refer back to the banter on the previous thread.As the original perpetrator, I have to say this is incorrect - I'd given up on the other thread as well so I don't think I referred to it. I will admit to qualms of conscience when I posted my joke on a "serious" thread, but I figured any disruption would last at most until the end of April 1st. And indeed all the subsequent disruption has been people complaining.

I am surprised so few people have responded to MissyD's original post: maybe my reply really did kill the thread :blush:. But if so, I'm not really sure why.

The danger with complaining about a thread going off topic is that the complaint tends to become a discussion point in its own right and only makes things worse. If you feel you must complain, doing so in a new thread, sending a PM or -ve rep may be a more fruitful approach. FWIW, I would have understood if Missy D had sent me a -ve rep for mucking up her thread (she didn't :love:).

But I think the best approach is to ignore the off-topic posts and try to put the thread back on track (as AndyMcG suggested).

Don't forget, one man's meat is another man's poison. I suspect we all find 75% of the posts on here aren't worth reading. It's just we differ on which 75%. But we'll never agree on that one, so there's no point wasting too much time on it.

Bubbalou
4th-April-2006, 09:49 AM
IMO there was another thread already set up for the standard banter that happens, and Missy D I think set this up to be kept on topic and be informative. Yet the first few posts essentially didn't like the idea and decided to refer back to the banter on the previous thread. Forums are great, and there is a place for banter and information, but perhaps if there is already one for the banter then the info one could be left as just that. Just a thought.

As for competition, good to see that Bubbalou and Craig are back in Intermediates this year (looked at your Profile piccie). Hope you make the final this time, you must have been soooo close last year. I am doing Intermediates again this year with Wicked Blue (Louise), should be fun, maybe we'll even dance together when she gets back from the states! Lucky Dip too and looking forward to it. Good luck one and all

Graham

Blimey this thread is great for a confidence boost innit!!!!:cheers:

Yeah we did well last year, semi finals..............really chuffed with that.:clap: :clap: As this is our last Ceroc Champs we would love to get into the finals but thats way too much pressure to even think of!! A few said we were robbed last year but I'd rather look at the half full glass than the half empty one!

The standards are sooo high..............:respect:

Do I remember you Graham? Did we dance?

Lou xx

william_ceroc
6th-April-2006, 08:13 AM
like you guys will be entering Lucky dip, int and the new X factor. still a bit confused about the whole X factor thing

R we allowed to double up moves?
Do we always hav to finish with a return?
Which Comb?
When can we start a break? during a move? end of a move?
sure it will be lots of fun

but good luck to everyone thats competing I would be happy to make any of the finals

JW

Gus
6th-April-2006, 09:03 AM
like you guys will be entering Lucky dip, int and the new X factor. still a bit confused about the whole X factor thingI think that the whole X Factor competition will lead to more controvesy than all the other events put together as Jo Public probably wil have no idea as to what is a true 'Beginner move' or not, as William says. HOWEVER, I think its a great and bold idea. I'm sick to the back teeth of trying to tell movemonsters that 200 advanced moves count for nothing is they don't look/feel right. Viktor could dance a whole evening, 90% of the moves being beginner or beginner variations and look the coolest dude on the planet. I think this event will show people just how cool beginners moves can look.

Tiggerbabe
6th-April-2006, 09:05 AM
still a bit confused about the whole X factor thing

Here (http://www.cerocchamps.com/categories.htm#cerocx) is a list of the moves allowed and the rules. Good luck :D

Tazmanian Devil
6th-April-2006, 10:20 AM
:clap: :clap: I am competing again this year :clap: :clap:

Not in lucky dip though :tears: :tears: Got in too late :tears: :tears:

Fingers crossed for waiting list:flower:

Will be great to meet some of you finally!!
:clap: yayay will be great to meet you :clap: text me when you get there :kiss: :hug:

Donna
6th-April-2006, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=Tazmanian Devil]:clap: :clap: I am competing again this year :clap: :clap:

I know! It's a shame it's fully booked already! Good luck anyway! I'm really looking forward to it now! :clap: We have got rid of a lot of the old moves and have got more flashy moves which are going really well. Shame you can't do mini aerials in the advanced so have plenty of cool drops...one in particular that i've never seen anybody else do...(We got it from Strictly Dance Fever) Hopefully won't have the same problem as in Blackpool! :sad: We have somewhere to stay so will be in London the day before the comp so gives us plenty of time to prepare. Costume is being made right at this moment and having the trial next week!!! Hooray! So far so good. *Fingers crossed it stays that way too!:what:

WittyBird
18th-April-2006, 12:30 AM
Costume is being made right at this moment and having the trial next week!!! Hooray! So far so good. *Fingers crossed it stays that way too!:what:

What colour is the tracksuit? :rofl:

SilverFox
18th-April-2006, 10:58 AM
Costume is being made right at this moment and having the trial next week!!! The trial? I didn't think shameless self promotion was a crime......

Donna
18th-April-2006, 12:41 PM
What colour is the tracksuit? :rofl:

It's all in white! with a latin skirt fitted over the top.. :drool:

stewart38
18th-April-2006, 02:20 PM
Here (http://www.cerocchamps.com/categories.htm#cerocx) is a list of the moves allowed and the rules. Good luck :D

Just phoned and they still have openings for most catergories

Makes you wonder :whistle:

Given im told i know only 8 moves id have to work twice as hard :sad:

wayaay bird
18th-April-2006, 05:03 PM
Female tickets for lucky dip are now available again as of today.. so get in quick while you can

Xxx

Alice
19th-April-2006, 08:16 AM
:clap: :clap: I am competing again this year :clap: :clap:

Fingers crossed for waiting list:flower:

:clap: yayay will be great to meet you :clap: text me when you get there :kiss: :hug:
Woohoo!! Made it though to the lucky dip!!! See you there:)

watch out

Barry Shnikov
20th-April-2006, 11:16 PM
I'll be there in a crew t-shirt, enjoying the hell out of it and disagreeing furiously with the judges.

Gus
27th-April-2006, 12:19 PM
So ... with only days to go ... no speculation about who's going to win the Open? Anyone know who is competing? Who are the hot favourites? Dale, Phil & Yuko, Simon R and Nicole (:drool: ), FC & JB ?? Who else?

azande
27th-April-2006, 12:28 PM
Mary will be the front end of an ass, and Tony will be the back end of an ass.

I'm not sure what ESG will be.

A complete ass? :wink:

Gus
27th-April-2006, 12:39 PM
A complete ass? :wink:Ahemm ... per the age old joke, I believe the punchline is "No end of an Ass" ... but I believe the sentiment is the same.

azande
27th-April-2006, 12:44 PM
Ahemm ... unfortunately I haven't got to the 'age old jokes' part of my education in British life yet...

Gus
27th-April-2006, 12:53 PM
Ahemm ... unfortunately I haven't got to the 'age old jokes' part of my education in British life yet...For that be gratefull ... the joke wasn't that funny even the first time round.

SO .... who going to win? Who's in with a shout? Any offers?

Donna
27th-April-2006, 01:09 PM
SO .... who going to win? Who's in with a shout? Any offers?

I got a feeling Phil & Yuko again. In Advanced? Dunno. Intermediate? Marty Baby and Sharon. GO GO GO! :clap:

Ste
27th-April-2006, 03:08 PM
Open

Well, of course I think Kate and Will will do well, particularly after their holiday will have given them a new lease of energy. Of course Phil and Yuko will do well as well. Sad that Janine and Clayton are in Australia...are they coming for this?Good luck everyone!

Intermediate

Hoping Marty and Sharon will do well. I also have a childhood friend who is competing with John. They are great to watch. Her name? Sungy (although I don't call her that...) ...when you guys see her you are going to be blown away by her talent. She should have done Strictly Dance Fever and has only be dancing MJ for a few months but will be one of the next Ceroc superstars.

( Hey, this is like when kids go to see a new band like Arctic Monkeys and say " I saw them first...")

Bubbalou
27th-April-2006, 03:30 PM
Just in case I don't get back here before the big day, I want to wish everyone a brilliant day at the Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to all my fellow competitors, the very best of luck....ENJOY

Please come and say hello to Craig and me if you see us. We are (again) in black shirts, white ties. We are competing ceroc x, lucky dip and intermediates.

Once again, good luck and happy dancing everyone

Lou xxx:kiss:

marty_baby
27th-April-2006, 05:11 PM
Awww Donna & Stevie.... thank you for the support! :clap: :hug:

Me feels we are all going to shout ourselves hoarse on Sunday :rofl:

With all the ups and downs the last few months, I'll be more than happy if we can reach the later rounds this time around :na:

Best of luck everyone! I hope everyone has a great day out :respect:

Martin

Donna
27th-April-2006, 05:58 PM
i'm off tomorrow!! :clap: Will be finishing costume off tonight. Spray tan tomorrow morning then down in London tomorrow afternoon then off to Mike Ellards class tomorrow night!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait!! :clap:

Me feels we are all going to shout ourselves hoarse on Sunday :rofl:

Me too!!! Especially after knocking the alcohol down to finish the night off... oh yeah and of course the after party. If there is one. :rolleyes:

Look forward to meeting some of you guys down there!

Gus
27th-April-2006, 06:02 PM
Out of morbid curiosity, went on the Champs site to see which poor s*ds were going to have to make a decision on the Open competition ... and surprised to see that they sTILL haven't been posted. Apprently, they will be "posted shortly". Leaving it a bit late aren't they :whistle:

Donna
27th-April-2006, 06:05 PM
Out of morbid curiosity, went on the Champs site to see which poor s*ds were going to have to make a decision on the Open competition ... and surprised to see that they sTILL haven't been posted. Apprently, they will be "posted shortly". Leaving it a bit late aren't they :whistle:

That's not the only thing that's been left late. It won't even tell us who the judges are in all catergories. coming soon..... yeah right! - next week? too late then!

WittyBird
27th-April-2006, 06:10 PM

I thought it was common knowledge who was judging :confused: Oh well

Donna
27th-April-2006, 06:16 PM
I thought it was common knowledge who was judging :confused: Oh well

i'm sure franck will be judging again. Don't know any of the others.

Gus
27th-April-2006, 06:25 PM
I thought it was common knowledge who was judging :confused: Oh wellWHO? Not seen any information :sick:

The problem is that in some previous years that you can have judges with significantly less experinece than the people they are judging. Looked like last year there were steps made to address that issue. Wondered who was brought in this year.

foxylady
27th-April-2006, 06:38 PM

Francks not coming to the champs this year :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Donna
27th-April-2006, 06:48 PM

oooooh nooooo! :tears: Any idea who then?

ElaineB
27th-April-2006, 09:08 PM
Very good luck everyone - I hope you all dance to your best ability on the day and make the Judges decisions really, really hard! :hug: Simon and I aren't coming to Hammersmith this year (first time for ages!) and it feels really odd!

Anyone know who is taking part in the Showcase yet?

Elaine
xx

marty_baby
27th-April-2006, 09:37 PM
Very good luck everyone - I hope you all dance to your best ability on the day and make the Judges decisions really, really hard! :hug: Simon and I aren't coming to Hammersmith this year (first time for ages!) and it feels really odd!

Elaine
xx

Hiya Elaine,

Awwww we are really going to miss you and Simon! You guys are the air of authorative calm in the midst of the competition day tense, nervy atmosphere.... When we are out on the dance floor, the Adrenalin rush is like nothing else.... but the waiting around is an absolute killer though....

This will be the first National we are going to, where you are not there.... :tears:

We'll let you know the results are soon as well can though! :clap:

Cheers
Martin

Dan Hudson
28th-April-2006, 12:14 AM

I do:whistle: :whistle:

ElaineB
28th-April-2006, 07:30 AM
Hiya Elaine,

Awwww we are really going to miss you and Simon! You guys are the air of authorative calm in the midst of the competition day tense, nervy atmosphere.... When we are out on the dance floor, the Adrenalin rush is like nothing else.... but the waiting around is an absolute killer though....

This will be the first National we are going to, where you are not there.... :tears:

We'll let you know the results are soon as well can though! :clap:

Cheers
Martin

Thanks Marty - I'll waiting!!!

Elaine
xx

Little Em
28th-April-2006, 09:32 AM

Elaine
xx

Emma P & Alex from Ceroc central! :clap:

Gus
28th-April-2006, 12:47 PM
I do:whistle: :whistle:OY! You ageing Southern wasterell ... SHARE ... please? ;)

Clive Long
28th-April-2006, 12:56 PM
OY! You ageing Southern wasterell ... SHARE ... please? ;)
It's a Ceroc(TM) conspiracy directed against you Gus - but we have all been sworn to secrecy.

I have already said too much Agent Blue.

Woger

Will
28th-April-2006, 01:31 PM
Does that mean that there is no Post Champs PeaceHaven Party this year then?

Tiggerbabe
28th-April-2006, 03:23 PM
Does that mean that there is no Post Champs PeaceHaven Party this year then?
Well, not unless there's someone else staying at the Peacehaven who's planning on hosting a party :hug:

stewart38
28th-April-2006, 03:29 PM
WHO? Not seen any information :sick:

The problem is that in some previous years that you can have judges with significantly less experinece than the people they are judging. Looked like last year there were steps made to address that issue. Wondered who was brought in this year.

so ???

How many judges in any arena will have more 'expereince' then those they judge ?

Spice 'n' Easy
29th-April-2006, 09:34 AM
The event schedule has now been posted on the Ceroc Champs website

http://www.cerocchamps.com/schedule.htm

Good luck to everyone who is entering :clap:

Lory
29th-April-2006, 09:48 AM
Good luck to everyone who is entering :clap:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Sorry I won't be there to shout for you all :blush: but I hope you all have a brilliant day and may the best couples win! :cheers:

:hug: :clap: :worthy: GO FORUMITES GO! :worthy: :clap: :hug:

Cruella
29th-April-2006, 09:53 AM
:yeah: But remember guys it's supposed to be fun!!! So relax and enjoy it! :flower:

I will be there to cheer you on, but not until 2ish, so best you all get into the second heats.

ducasi
29th-April-2006, 09:54 AM
:yeah:

Hope you all do well!!

:hug:

thewacko
29th-April-2006, 10:03 AM
Good Luck to everyone tomorrow, Looks like I am not entering at all this year so you should all have a very good chance, especially in the

"Lowering the tone by the way you dress" Category:whistle: :whistle:

I will chear you all on from the balcony though

:respect: :respect: :cheers: :clap: :clap:

and for any of you who are nervous:hug: :kiss: ;)

Lory
29th-April-2006, 10:46 AM
Looks like I am not entering at all this year
:confused: I spoke to someone last night, who very much thought she was in it and that you were her partner? :what:

Gus
29th-April-2006, 11:01 AM
The event schedule has now been posted on the Ceroc Champs websiteNoticed the entrants for the showcase .... Paul & Cat???? Is this the year WCS takes the National stage? May have to put an order in for the DVD now. :yum:

How many judges in any arena will have more 'expereince' then those they judge ?Well, how about Martial Arts, Ballroom etc. etc. Its more the rule than the exception. The problme with MJ is that as its such a new feature of the dance, many of the REAL experts are still competing. However, Blackpool Champs has judges like Nigel and Nina and Viktor .. people who are recognised as being the best and HAVE competed at the top level. Unfortunately, I think the only CTA with matching criteria is Mick Wenger ... (oh ... and Simon and Nicole but they're competing).:rolleyes:

Cruella
29th-April-2006, 11:08 AM
:confused: I spoke to someone last night, who very much thought she was in it and that you were her partner? :what:
Maybe it was a secret.:rolleyes:

Gus
29th-April-2006, 11:10 AM
The event schedule has now been posted on the Ceroc Champs websiteUrrrr .. just looked again, and it may be down to my poor maths and ageing eyesight ... but I count only 12 competitors in the Open. I know that Blackpool run 'Advanced' and 'Open' together .... but are there only 12 teachers (and similar) in the UK who are prepared to compete? I expected more. :(

DavidY
29th-April-2006, 12:17 PM
The event schedule has now been posted on the Ceroc Champs website

http://www.cerocchamps.com/schedule.htmI notice the team cabaret results are being posted at 19:28 - but when are the rounds that those results are for?:confused:

under par
29th-April-2006, 12:29 PM
Urrrr .. just looked again, and it may be down to my poor maths and ageing eyesight ... but I count only 12 competitors in the Open. I know that Blackpool run 'Advanced' and 'Open' together .... but are there only 12 teachers (and similar) in the UK who are prepared to compete? I expected more. :(

Which of the heats are you in Gus?

Mrs Par will be up there as an observer, she'll look out for you :flower:

Gus
29th-April-2006, 01:14 PM
Which of the heats are you in Gus?Hey ... retired a LONG time ago ... old war wound, dodgy knee etc etc. Leaving it to the youngsters these days.

Actually ... realised its a bit hard to compete without a partner :( They should have a new category for Solo-Ceroc :waycool:

marty_baby
29th-April-2006, 02:26 PM
I notice the team cabaret results are being posted at 19:28 - but when are the rounds that those results are for?:confused:

Hiya All,

cool - the events listings....

....erm... how does it work tho? :confused:

For intermeadiates:
Heat time: 7Mins
Dance Time: 5Mins

Is the extra 2 mins to get us onto the floor?

Also:
5mins dance time? Must be to 2 songs surely??

I notice it is 5mins for all the Intermead rounds
Does that mean we have a slow and a fast song in each round then? :nice:

Hope you can interpret for me :na:

Martin

Lory
29th-April-2006, 03:08 PM
HiyaI notice it is 5mins for all the Intermead rounds
Does that mean we have a slow and a fast song in each round then? :nice:

I don't know but maybe one's a warm up track?

marty_baby
29th-April-2006, 03:40 PM
aahhh.... cool!... the long periods between rounds will be an absolute killer tommorow I reckomn... Good idea!

Martin
:clap:

Gordon J Pownall
30th-April-2006, 01:15 AM
Just a note to say Sally and I are looking forward to meeting everyone at the Champs tomorrow...we're jsut arguing about what to wear hence the 1.00am posting...!!!

Good luck to all competitors

Sally and Gordon...xxx:cheers:

Minnie M
30th-April-2006, 01:42 AM
Good luck everyone for tomorrow
:yeah: :cheers: :yeah: :clap: :yeah: :cheers: :yeah:

Would love to be there but can't afford £25 + petrol money just to watch :sad:

WittyBird
30th-April-2006, 09:48 AM
Good Luck to everyone competing today :flower:

bigdjiver
30th-April-2006, 09:42 PM
I notice the team cabaret results are being posted at 19:28 - but when are the rounds that those results are for?:confused:I had heard that there are only two team cabaret entrants - both organised by Emma Pettit!

Lost Leader
30th-April-2006, 10:15 PM
Emma has indeed entered two teams - but surely they cannot be the only teams in the comp?