PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Swing at Hipsters

Minnie M
31st-March-2006, 09:53 AM
The great ROBERT CORDOBA will be taking the class at BFF Hipsters next Friday 7th April

:yeah: :clap: :respect: :clap: :clap: :clap: :respect: :yeah:

jacksondonut
31st-March-2006, 09:59 AM
HI MINNIE.. WELCOME HOME XX

He is also teaching Cat and Lee's class in Twickenham next wednesday night too... yippppeeeeeee

really looking forward to that. :yeah:

glad youre home, safe and sound.:flower:

Jan
:hug: :hug:

Minnie M
31st-March-2006, 10:03 AM
But Hipsters is easier to get to and has a very large free car park, finishes at 1am :really: and it is on FRIDAY (no work the following day)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
(and there is also MJ and the fab Jon Brett DJing :worthy:)

jacksondonut
31st-March-2006, 10:10 AM
Oh, fantastic... have lots of decisions to make... scrap that... next week I have a weekend, whereby I can be as free as a little birdy..... I can do whatever I like... (had forgotten)

I AM DEFINATELY COMING!

See you soon.
:hug:

Donna
31st-March-2006, 10:15 AM
Robert Cordoba? :eek: You lot are lucky! :sick: :grin: Why can't he tour the UK?:tears:

Lory
31st-March-2006, 10:23 AM
Robert Cordoba? :eek: You lot are lucky! :sick: :grin: Why can't he tour the UK?:tears:
Erm last time I looked, Oxford, Scotland and London were all in the UK! :wink:

Zebra Woman
31st-March-2006, 10:42 AM

Splutter :worthy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now I have to clean my keyboard.

I will definitely be there sounds like a fab night. :clap:

Donna
31st-March-2006, 10:46 AM
:tears:

Erm...I meant why can't he travel around the UK more? i can't get to Oxford, Scotland or London as working......but why not N Wales?

Minnie M
31st-March-2006, 01:07 PM
:tears:
Erm...I meant why can't he travel around the UK more? i can't get to Oxford, Scotland or London as working......but why not N Wales?
If you ask your local organiser if they would like to book Robert, please PM me or email (email on my list) details and I will do my best to arrange it.

He has a couple more days free 'possibly' but flys back on the 10th - this trip was mixed as he came over primarily to see friends

jacksondonut
3rd-April-2006, 11:04 AM
SOOOOOOOOOO.... who is coming on Friday then????

should be a great night and with Daventry on Saturday, a totally fab weekend coming up.... yippppeeeeeeee

:clap::clap: :clap:

Cruella
3rd-April-2006, 11:07 AM
Anyone fancy babysitting for me fri :whistle:

Amir
3rd-April-2006, 12:11 PM
But Hipsters is easier to get to

That depends on where you live.

Lucy Locket
3rd-April-2006, 12:23 PM
I want to go :clap: :clap: :clap:

Zebra Woman
3rd-April-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm going. :grin:

Anyone fancy dropping down for some late night salsa?

Andreas that means you!

ZW

jacksondonut
3rd-April-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm going. :grin:

Anyone fancy dropping down for some late night salsa?

Andreas that means you!

ZW

Let us know if you want to join forces for the trip down on Friday! :clap:

:flower: :flower:

TiggsTours
4th-April-2006, 10:14 AM
That depends on where you live.
Not really. Minnie M said that Hipsters on a Friday was easier to get to than Hammersmith on a Monday. Seeing as Ealing is so close to Hammersmith, it is on the same tube line, has an overland station, is closer to the station, and has far more FREE parking, then no matter where you live (unless you're in walking distance of the Hammersmith venue) its easier to get to.

Sorry to be picky. :D

Amir
4th-April-2006, 02:39 PM
Not really. Minnie M said that Hipsters on a Friday was easier to get to than Hammersmith on a Monday. Seeing as Ealing is so close to Hammersmith, it is on the same tube line, has an overland station, is closer to the station, and has far more FREE parking, then no matter where you live (unless you're in walking distance of the Hammersmith venue) its easier to get to.

Sorry to be picky. :D

Its Ok to be picky. But two can pick at that game.

Unless I misunderstood, Minnie was saying that Hipsters was easier to get to than Twickenham on a Wednesday, (I don't think Robert was teaching in Hammersmith on Monday).

And as it so happens, I do live walking distance from Twickenham! So its all relative, and like I said, depends on where you live.