PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Howard!!!

Donna
28th-March-2006, 02:08 PM
Blimey! It's just gone 2 and nobody else has started this one off yet!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWARD!!!!4975

:hug: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap::hug:

Tessalicious
28th-March-2006, 02:09 PM
Many Happy double-Returns Mr Blues!

:worthy: :drool: :hug:

Tazmanian Devil
28th-March-2006, 02:55 PM
Happy Birthday Howard

Hope you have a great day :kiss: :hug:

Dizzy
28th-March-2006, 04:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOWARD!!!!

I would never have put you down as an Aries!!! :D :na:

Anyway, hope that you have a great day :flower:

Dizzy xx

Will
28th-March-2006, 05:14 PM
Happy Birthday Howard.

Now when are you going to stop modelling your haircut on Bradders' ?

Will :cheers:

Donna
28th-March-2006, 05:24 PM
Happy Birthday Howard.

Now when are you going to stop modelling your haircut on Bradders' ?

Will :cheers:

:rofl:

Missy D
28th-March-2006, 06:34 PM
Happy Birthday

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WittyBird
28th-March-2006, 06:37 PM
Happy Birthday sweetie, hope you have a great time :flower:

dee
28th-March-2006, 07:01 PM
Happy Birthday

Love Dee xx

Howard
28th-March-2006, 07:08 PM
Wow, and I thought I had got away with another year quietly slipping by unnoticed.:innocent:

Well here I am at 30 something, :wink: ok thirty quite something but nothing much has really changed. I think I’m starting to loose my hair but this is only just noticeable under bright lights. Oh I do get a little worried when dancing these days, if I go down on when knee whether I’m actually going to manage to get back up again, :eek: and if I do I then I worry if anyone has heard the loud audible creek over the music.:innocent:

But there are advantages in getting older, at least I no longer need to worry about being accused of dancing out of time as I can deny this on the grounds that I can’t hear the music anyway, and you should see my new double trouble routine with Nicola and a zimmer frame

But seriously though, thanks for all your good wishes :cheers: and as for Will, you’re just jealous because you wouldn’t be allowed to join the ‘Bald Person’s Society’ and enjoy all those secret handshakes and rituals like dancing naked round a giant hair brush with a flower between your teeth (oh, I guess that’s not so secret now).

Got to go, Nicola is taking me out for a surprise dinner in a restaurant in Pinner and then, who knows?:whistle:

Donna
28th-March-2006, 08:06 PM
But there are advantages in getting older, at least I no longer need to worry about being accused of dancing out of time as I can deny this on the grounds that I can’t hear the music anyway, and you should see my new double trouble routine with Nicola and a zimmer frame

:rofl: :rofl: Oh dear I'll be having nightmares!!! :rofl:

and as for Will, you’re just jealous because you wouldn’t be allowed to join the ‘Bald Person’s Society’ and enjoy all those secret handshakes and rituals like dancing naked round a giant hair brush with a flower between your teeth (oh, I guess that’s not so secret now).

:eek: Eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What's this?! Tell us moooore!!! :D

Got to go, Nicola is taking me out for a surprise dinner in a restaurant in Pinner and then, who knows?:whistle:

Oh yeah? :devil: Enjoy! :awe:

Lou
28th-March-2006, 08:23 PM
If I'd've known it was your birthday, I would've wished you a happy one in person at St Bon's on Saturday. Thanks for a fun workshop, despite the fact Sherif got me working on fixing his pc during the second half!

Many Happy Returns! :cheers:

Tiggerbabe
29th-March-2006, 06:41 AM
Happy birthday Howard :hug: oops! a bit late :blush:

Hope to see you in Scotland again soon.

Sheena x

Aleks
29th-March-2006, 09:34 AM
Belated Birthday wishes....

Gadget
29th-March-2006, 01:32 PM
Happy birthday :cool:

Piglet
29th-March-2006, 04:28 PM
Happy Birthday Howard :flower: :hug:

Howard
29th-March-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks again to Donna, Lou, glad you enjoyed the first half at least, cheers Aleks, better late than never, Sheena, it’s about time we visited. Thanks to Cruella. Dizzy, Tazmanian Devil, Dee, Will, Gadget, Missy D, Witty Bird & Piglett, apologies to anyone I’ve missed out.

Well it’s all very exciting cos my birthday present from Nicola is a four day trip to county Kerry, Ireland, where we will be staying in Killarney (a small village near the sea) for two days before going to see ‘River Dance’! :yeah: - Although I am suspicious that Nicola may be trying to educate me after my fun Irish dance class attempt Hammersmith.:rolleyes: